rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities that you must drive, what are they?

There are certain cities in the world where you really need to drive, either because the public transport in that particular city is pretty bad or because women there will expect you to drive otherwise they see you like a ''waste man''.

I believe most of european cities you dont really need to drive but some third world countries you must drive if you are looking to be fucking a lot. Luanda (Angola) for example is a city that you must drive because the public transport is pretty bad here so they perceive everybody that uses public transport as being dirty poor,women are also very materialistic, probably some of the most materialistic women you will ever find, so driving is a must for this city. Dont get me wrong, driving here is a must not to impress women but is a must because of the need of getting around, it will be impossible for you get around if you dont drive, taxis are almost non-existent (well they have this new company here but is hella expensive).

Feel free to recommend cities that you must drive, be it for the need to get around or be it because most of women wouldnt be inclined to get around with you on the public transport.

http://www.urbanrail.net/

I would say that only in NYC & Portland,OR public transportation does not lower your status here in the US, when i was in Chicago i had chicks tell me that they weren't crazy enough to get on the L and come see me even though Chicago has arguably the 2nd best transportation system in the US, but in those two cities i mentioned no one care if you drive or not.

Quote: (06-05-2011 02:11 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Luanda (Angola) for example is a city that you must drive because the public transport is pretty bad here so they perceive everybody that uses public transport as being dirty poor,women are also very materialistic, probably some of the most materialistic women you will ever find.

Humm.....I had this country on my radar since I speak Fluent (Brazilian) Portuguese. Can you break down a data sheet of Luanda and why you mention women are generally superficial? Is it as bad as Miami?

Mixx

LA comes to mind but in respect to c[/align]ities I've lived in the phoenix area and Madison, Wisconsin outside of uw campus. Although phoenix has improved because of the light rail system.

Just about any where in the US outside of Portland(Oregon), NYC and Chicago is heavily car dependent. There might be exceptions to the rule but I wouldn't recommend living without a vehicle unless you're in one of those areas.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.