rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20 y/o FB of 2 months offers to get IUD
0 y/o FB of 2 months offers to get IUD
So this 20 y/o cute petite slim girl I have been banging for two months once a week (met her through online game, 2nd date bang), asks me via text during a convo:

(We always use condoms, she gives decent head, the sex is great and she worships my cock -> Does as I please, she even swallows)

[...]
Me: —Tell me
Girl: —So, I know it's none of my business, but I was thinking I could start using another birth-control method, I wore an IUD last year and I could get one again. But I wanted to know if you have sex with someone else.
Me: —Yes, sometimes. I think it's better if we used both the IUD and condoms to be safer.
Girl: —No, it's ok like this.
[...]

My takeaway is this girl really loves having sex with me, and apparently wants to reward me by putting this thing inside her (with its side effects) so I can rawdog her. She is cute, smart and feminine. She comes from a past LTR of three years and broke up 6 months ago.

She gets routinely tested for breast cancer, HIV and has her colposcopy every 6 months. She showed me her clean results. I get tested too. Two weeks ago I showed my clean screening results. We have an inside joke: "Its great to be negative!"

At the moment I am in my mid twenties, with my seduction career in early stages so I am focused in meeting more girls and gradually increase my quality. I don't want nor need an LTR now, maybe after I turn 30.

On the other hand, after just two months of banging, I think it is a bit early to agree for monogamy, just to rawdog this gal.

At the moment we agreed to keep on using condoms, so this means she is now aware I am non-monogamous. I think I will keep on enjoying her for a good year then think about becoming exclusive "for some time, to see how it goes" so I can focus more in my career and making money.

And of course I want to get to know her better before cumming inside her, I have had a pair of pregnancy scares and I don't wish anyone that feeling of uncertainty and impotence.

Dear RVF: Would you accept such an offer if it meant to stop chasing new girls, at least for a while?
dont think players stop chasing girls mate, she wants you to herself as is offering to be the sole user of contraceptive

be sure she aint trying to play you

ofcourse she aint playing you if you really want just a relationship with her, i think she is sensing you might want to be exclusive with her and is offering it straight up

make a decision or not, she may not like to be strung along for a year though

at the end of the day its only you that can decide
Don't fall for that shit. You blast off in a 20 year you better expect to be a father.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
She is one of two FBs, both 20 y/o. The other FB lives in another city, so we meet less often (about once every 6 weeks). I still chase other girls, meaning dates and escalating until I close and possibly convert them to FB. BlurredSevens' datasheets on ZDB and Modern Harems have been my inspiration.

From seeing this girl in such a short time, I notice she is quite mature and has things going on for her: both in law school and a part-time job at a bureau. Despite that, she is not a careerist girl.

This offer is tempting: Say for 6 months I stop chasing new girls, so I can instead focus my efforts in growing other aspects of my life. Plus, STD-free rawdog sex on tap.

On the other side, being monogamous with a FB sounds counterintuitive. Furthermore, this year I have seen my biggest increase in notch counts and quality, so stopping would effectively arrest my development as a seducer.

And no, I don't see myself getting into a 'relationship' with her, I like what we have.
Tell her to get an implanon implant instead, if she's that keen on birth control.
Quote: (07-09-2015 08:45 AM)topdog Wrote:  

She is one of two FBs, both 20 y/o. The other FB lives in another city, so we meet less often (about once every 6 weeks). I still chase other girls, meaning dates and escalating until I close and possibly convert them to FB. BlurredSevens' datasheets on ZDB and Modern Harems have been my inspiration.

From seeing this girl in such a short time, I notice she is quite mature and has things going on for her: both in law school and a part-time job at a bureau. Despite that, she is not a careerist girl.

This offer is tempting: Say for 6 months I stop chasing new girls, so I can instead focus my efforts in growing other aspects of my life. Plus, STD-free rawdog sex on tap.

On the other side, being monogamous with a FB sounds counterintuitive. Furthermore, this year I have seen my biggest increase in notch counts and quality, so stopping would effectively arrest my development as a seducer.

And no, I don't see myself getting into a 'relationship' with her, I like what we have.

I simply dont understand the problem here. Why can’t you do both? Tell her you accept the offer and stay monogamous, but still keep doing what you are doing i.e gaming and banging girls on the side.

Just be careful she doesn’t find out. You have enough game to attract these women, I believe you have the brain to cover your ass.

Is it because you are the type who holds on to your words? If so hats off to you, but just know that your words mean nothing to a woman and her words AND anyone’s word mean nothing to her. This is the game and its all fair play. Its not like she WANT to cheat on you, but once in a while her hamster will drive her to ride other dicks and she will rationalize it as “not cheating” because she still “loves only you” and other shit.

Her reward for staying faithful to you is that you treat her better than all other girls. That should be enough.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie
@vinman: When I see her this weekend I will casually ask her what she thinks of single mothers, just to gauge her intentions. We live in a more traditional country than the USA, so child support laws are not as aggressive but I know I will be fucked If I knock-up a girl.

@jimmymac: I fuck her silly, and we enjoy it thoroughly. I doubt her past LTR fucked her like that (against the wall, standing up, leaving her walking funny, etc.) As the old saying goes: "Young girls are like tiles: lay them well and you will be able to walk over them for years". I think we can continue this for more than a year. If not, chalk it to the game and move on.

@Windom: She knows people who got the Implanon/Nexplanon and some side effects are nasty (thick black hair growing on the arm where it is placed, etc...). I think the hormonal IUD is quite reliable, almost as good as the nexplanon. Plus she already had one with her past LTR, without any problems.

@Dalaran1991: I prefer not to lie, but rather withhold some information. I answered her question regarding me seeing someone else, but I will not reveal any details. I am with Blackdragon on this. That's the problem of having principles.

This afternoon I have a first date with a ballerina, 24 y/o, super fit, seemingly with a boyfriend (apparently the relationship is dwindling). Met through common friends. Things like this convince me to stay non-monogamous for the time being.
Quote: (07-09-2015 10:11 AM)topdog Wrote:  

@jimmymac: I fuck her silly, and we enjoy it thoroughly. I doubt her past LTR fucked her like that (against the wall, standing up, leaving her walking funny, etc.) As the old saying goes: "Young girls are like tiles: lay them well and you will be able to walk over them for years". I think we can continue this for more than a year. If not, chalk it to the game and move on.

[Image: laugh2.gif]
She is willing to go on birth control if you give up other chicks.

And you prefer not to lie?

C'mon dawg. Be real

WIA
Always use condoms. No exceptions.
The moment you stop using one, insemination is not under your control anymore, and your future,
the next twenty year´s earnings and freedom depend on her feelings.
Ask yourself, would you really trust a woman with that?
You have nothing to gain, and all to lose. Sounds like a bad deal to me.
I prefer my peace of mind, and I strongly advise you to do the same.
If I had to compromise my principles (@WIA) and peace of mind (@Celtic_Austrian: agree) I doubt it would be as enjoyable.

It doesn't get 'realer' than that.

I'd rather keep on fucking this girl and many others with condoms. Fun and happy for everyone involved.

Thanks for your input gentlemen, I think I may reconsider her offer after some months.
She is attempting to move up the ladder.
The iud is a smoke screen.

From what you've written it doesn't seem like you're dealing with the real issue, hence my response.

WIA
@WIA: Now I get your point. And no, it is not an issue for me because she will not be upgraded to anything other than a FB.

I'd like to think she is being honest, but in any way, its better to stay on the safe side.
Dude she's trying to lock you down, any women that suggests she starts using BC is looking at the long haul.

It's that simple.

If she's a cool girl and LTR material, agree she uses BC, but always pull out and/or use condoms. If she says why just reason with her "I'm just paranoid about that kind of shit, last thing we both need right now is a kid duh !"

PS I never cum inside my LTR, she prefers my masterpiece art on her body.

I'd NEVER tell her I was banging any other girls even when confronted directly, I've always flipped it on her and/or changed the subject.

If you're like me, deny till you die with your LTR (I've never been accused), make sure your game is airtight and your phone is locked down.

The problem with your situation is you've admitted you're sleeping around, so who knows what her course of action will be (read: bang other dudes more).

Like I said before, if she's LTR material, guide the relationship, but don't be the one making it official, like you said wait and see game.
Quote: (07-09-2015 11:54 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

From what you've written it doesn't seem like you're dealing with the real issue, hence my response.

WIA

^^^she is quite mature and has things going on for her: both in law school and a part-time job at a bureau. Despite that, she is not a careerist girl.

In law school er ah uh hmm not a careerist girl???

This is an oxymoron in my book in as much as it defies long time game experience - female law school students who get knocked know all the ways to financially lock your dawg down as the Maury Povitch 22 Year DNA Daddy Sweepstakes winner (her and the sprog) and loser (You on the hook for 22 years of child support/mortgage payments for her and the rug rats). I am old school and like when the FBs take the pill and swallow while I watch and then raw dawg to my hearts content - No surprises with ladies on the pill for me anyway for over 20 years and I still wrap it until I confirm the pill package proper bubbles popped... and synched with her monthly cycle... many of the ladies I had on the pill mentioned that it gives them a lighter less painful period with fewer cramps so they tend to take the pill religiously for that medical reason and no knocked up banging just a side benefit.
Well, after 5 months (about a month ago) she LSNFTEd me (broke up with me) because she didn't see where our thing was going, and she said "I don't usually date guys that are seeing other girls" and WITHOUT ANY DRAMA said goodbye and left. Funny thing, we had met as any Saturday and fucked. We had pizza and wine, nothing outrageous. But she was dressed specially seductive that day... Maybe she wanted me to beg for her to stay.

Since then, radio silence. I might send her a feeler text next year. Now on to bang other girls and find her replacement.
Quote: (11-21-2015 12:15 PM)topdog Wrote:  

Well, after 5 months (about a month ago) she LSNFTEd me (broke up with me) because she didn't see where our thing was going, and she said "I don't usually date guys that are seeing other girls" and WITHOUT ANY DRAMA said goodbye and left. Funny thing, we had met as any Saturday and fucked. We had pizza and wine, nothing outrageous. But she was dressed specially seductive that day... Maybe she wanted me to beg for her to stay.

Since then, radio silence. I might send her a feeler text next year. Now on to bang other girls and find her replacement.

Yeah, the whole reason for the conversation to begin with was not to reward you with raw sex. It was to see if you're banging other girls.

Some guys will be up front about it, other guys won't. There's no right or wrong answer to it really. Each has it's pro's and con's.
Quote: (07-09-2015 08:45 AM)topdog Wrote:  

both in law school and a part-time job at a bureau. Despite that, she is not a careerist girl.

[Image: laugh3.gif]
Quote: (11-21-2015 12:15 PM)topdog Wrote:  

I was about to fuck this chick once and was putting on a condom when she said: "You wont need that. I'm staying a virgin until I get married so you'll have to fuck me in the ass". I hate condoms so I said "Sweet"

Perhaps you could have offered a compromise and offered to only fuck her in the hoo-ha hole and other chicks only in the ass since it doesn't really count

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
@Onto: Yes, that was probably the case. Before me she had a seemingly serious LTR who she was going to marry but somehow she called it off, because his mom was being too nosy in their relationship (or so she said). Maybe I dodged the bullet by holding the FWB frame and not budging.

In our second-to-last meetup I got her to tell me about her past partners, and at 18 she was with a 40 year old guy she despised (she said exactly that) but who gave her presents. At that moment all my fears materialized: I was fucking a girl with many many guys under her belt, so I better kept her in the FB category and wrapped it up religiously (mostly as birth control, because I saw her blood tests come clean everytime). I guess she sensed that unwillingness to commit and decided to cut her losses. I almost bet she had a backup boyfriend to fall on (heh) once she broke up with me.

@PapayaTapper: I tried many times to do anal, but she never accepted. Well, considering my dick made her pussy sore after every session, she knew her ass wouldn't survive a pounding by me. I was about 115kg at that time while she was 50kg. She got steamrolled each and every time I banged her. I still have good memories. Good thing is I have seen a couple girls with a similar look on the streets downtown. So I have to put in the approaches.
Quote: (11-21-2015 03:22 PM)topdog Wrote:  

@PapayaTapper: I tried many times to do anal, but she never accepted. Well, considering my dick made her pussy sore after every session, she knew her ass wouldn't survive a pounding by me. I was about 115kg at that time while she was 50kg. She got steamrolled each and every time I banged her. I still have good memories. Good thing is I have seen a couple girls with a similar look on the streets downtown. So I have to put in the approaches.

I was joking with you actually (though my story is true). I didn't have anything of value to add so I was just trying to add some levity. Sounds like you've got this pretty well handled anyway...carry on!

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
Quote: (07-09-2015 12:34 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2015 11:54 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

^^^she is quite mature and has things going on for her: both in law school and a part-time job at a bureau. Despite that, she is not a careerist girl.

In law school er ah uh hmm not a careerist girl???

This is an oxymoron in my book in as much as it defies long time game experience - female law school students who get knocked know all the ways to financially lock your dawg down as the Maury Povitch 22 Year DNA Daddy Sweepstakes winner (her and the sprog) and loser (You on the hook for 22 years of child support/mortgage payments for her and the rug rats). I am old school and like when the FBs take the pill and swallow while I watch and then raw dawg to my hearts content - No surprises with ladies on the pill for me anyway for over 20 years and I still wrap it until I confirm the pill package proper bubbles popped... and synched with her monthly cycle... many of the ladies I had on the pill mentioned that it gives them a lighter less painful period with fewer cramps so they tend to take the pill religiously for that medical reason and no knocked up banging just a side benefit.

i bolder that statement as it shows you have much to learn.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
@Mentavious: She is not in law school per-se: its just a local college where they have a law degree, its quite less hard to study it in my country. You don't have to pass a massive exam or compete with hundreds. She said she studied that because she didn't get accepted in her 1st option.

The fact that she has a part-time job might have a couple reasons. First, her father left her family when she was just a baby, so her mom had to take charge and now runs a small business. This girl learnt by example and sells handmade cosmetics (she even brought me a rice-based exfoliant).

Maybe not your typical "American" careerist girl, but a girl who needs the money and likes to spend a bit in herself.

I seem very good at defending my exes, LOL.
Quote: (11-21-2015 05:12 PM)topdog Wrote:  

@Mentavious: She is not in law school per-se: its just a local college where they have a law degree, its quite less hard to study it in my country. You don't have to pass a massive exam or compete with hundreds. She said she studied that because she didn't get accepted in her 1st option.

The fact that she has a part-time job might have a couple reasons. First, her father left her family when she was just a baby, so her mom had to take charge and now runs a small business. This girl learnt by example and sells handmade cosmetics (she even brought me a rice-based exfoliant).

Maybe not your typical "American" careerist girl, but a girl who needs the money and likes to spend a bit in herself.

I seem very good at defending my exes, LOL.

That explains the 40 year old guy who she didn't like but gave her presents.

She is angry at the Father and wants to make him pay (the presents).

That is a red flag is there ever was one.
@Onto: Yes, that was a huge red flag that -as I said- materialized my suspicions. After hearing that I entered the "I'll just enjoy this while it lasts" mode and the inevitable happened.