rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My golden rules on game/life

Some time ago on a quiet night, I decided to pen down some of my core beliefs concerning game and a red pill attitude. I noted down 10 rules/beliefs I stand by which I think are crucial if you are looking to live life as a powerful man, who controls his environment and his girl(s) at all times. Whenever in doubt, I can go back to these to set my mind straight. Add on, discuss, ...

1.If you are an emotional man, you’re in bad luck. No one cares about the emotions of a man. Tell your friends, they might help you, but they will perceive you weaker because of it. Tell your girl(s), they don’t care, their interest in you will decrease. Tell your family, they might care, but you don’t want to burden those who you care for with your problems. In the end, learn that as a man, you stand alone. If you have a problem, deal with it, that is your best option. If you truly cannot get out of it, come to places like this forum, find support and then deal with it yourself.

2.Don’t look for intelligence in women. Intelligence is based on rationality, that is a male trait. If you think you found an intelligent woman and you love her because of it, you will end up disappointed. For intelligence, you have friends. In women, look for loyalty, physical beauty and the support they can give you. In later life look for the chance that they will provide a good offspring to you and how they would raise your children. If intelligence is there, see it as a bonus.

3.When you are facing a difficult situation, you will most likely overthink it and see it as more complex than it is. Look for the biological base always. Study genetics, animal behavior. You will find in the end that many problems just come down to that, although men and women will try to hide it by whatever means possible. The world is not as complex as you think it is and neither are women.

4.Morals are great, between men. Threat your friends as best as you can. Threat a stranger as if he was your brother. But don’t get confused, morals have no place in love. Upholding morals with women is a losing position. Learn game, learn about ugly truths, learn about power and manipulation and use every weapon you have in your possession.

5.The ego is crucial. Build yourself in such a way that your confidence is always high. It must come natural to you to think of yourself as the highest being there is. You should never doubt your path or your capabilities. When you think like that, you will gain what many would perceive as arrogance, but yet it is not. This is what attracts women (and not only women). A man who thinks like that is powerful, as nothing can break his path, his self-commitment. A man such as that cannot be controlled and that what cannot be controlled, will be admired.

6.When in doubt, stay silent. In an emotional situation, it is almost always better to stay silent if you are affected. Think that whatever needs to be said, will have the same strength later on. Let the situation pass, think it through and if it is still necessary, drop your bombs when you see fit, the impact will only be greater.

7.On the other hand, learn the effect of emotions, passion, etc. with women. You might not care, you might not like arguments and so on but learn that drama in almost all women is a necessity. Create some heat out of nowhere sometimes. Go cold for no apparent reason. Refuse sex at one point and then the next give her all you got. It will make them wonder. The randomness of your actions make them unpredictable. What is unpredictable is hard to control and as I’ve said before, this will create attraction.

8.It is a cliché but choose the road less traveled (or something like that). Put yourself in situations that are challenging; physically, mentally, emotionally, all of them. When you find yourself in peace, hate yourself for it, go out and find trouble, you are too young to be in peace. You will have time for that when you are older.

9.Health is key. Learn everything you can about how your body functions, from exercise to nutrition, to medical science. If you are not healthy, all other things will become more difficult.

10.Roosh has said it and I cannot agree more. Go to wherever you are the least common. If you are blond, go as fast as possible to L. America, Africa or Asia. If you are black, go to Northern Europe (I assume). If you are ugly, go to the place where your looks matter the least and where your value is the highest. When you go to a place and people don’t look at you in the street, keep moving, you are not where you need to be.

^ This is exactly why I love and read this site everyday.

[Image: 11426732_890427841029575_313956978_n.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

[Image: clap2.gif]

HSLD

[Image: clap.gif]

2,3,& 6 are very practical ways to steer yourself on the right path of stress and anxiety reduction. Thus for me, these have been cornerstones that put many a situation in my favor, and flushed out the bullets I dodged.

edit: adding #4 to the above primaries.

#6 was my take away from this. Thanks for writing this thread.

Bravo.

Repped.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Thanks for 10. I'm in a place where at least 5 people openly gawk at me on any given day. Some days it pisses me off, but other days it's pretty goddamn funny. The way I think about it is this: if 5 people are doing it openly, at least 25 are doing it on the sly and that includes hot women. [Image: banana.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Solid post.

Regarding #7, I can add some thoughts to this, particularly because I've been listening to the 48 Laws of Power audiobook recently.

In as concise a manner as possible, be unpredictable and not too available most of the time. Don't behave consistently around women. Be irrational sometimes. Go silent intermittently. Keep them guessing.

Another one:
Assume that the world is moving forward. So should you.
Make the effort to learn new things and practice what you have learned.
I read somewhere that if you read a pro book on a work topic every month, you will be in the top 1% of people advancing themselves. This will show.

Read about game, about life and about topic that you hold as interesting. Then practice.
You will be way ahead of the competition.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Thank you for this post. I agree with all your points.

Especially with this one:

Quote: (07-07-2015 08:28 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

1.If you are an emotional man, you’re in bad luck. No one cares about the emotions of a man. Tell your friends, they might help you, but they will perceive you weaker because of it. Tell your girl(s), they don’t care, their interest in you will decrease. Tell your family, they might care, but you don’t want to burden those who you care for with your problems. In the end, learn that as a man, you stand alone. If you have a problem, deal with it, that is your best option. If you truly cannot get out of it, come to places like this forum, find support and then deal with it yourself.

It is easy to stick to this rule when you bang sluts in which you are not interested. You bang them, have some smalltalk and that's it.

However, it is different when you meet a girl in which you are interest. You might consider her girlfriend material and talk with her more often.

You will get comfortable with her and probably be more beta with her. The danger is now, that you start to talk about your emotions, the annoyances at your workplace and the general problems which you might face (stupid job, lack of money, etc.)

This would be a big fault.

As the rule stated, girls do not care about your emotions or your problems.

They do not offer you a shoulder to cry on and they will certainly not fix your problems.

Therefore, it is a waste of time to tell them your problems / emotions. Keep them to yourself and work on them.

She will respect you more for that, than being a whiney bitch.

Ray

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

I have a good story about Number Three. I was at a coffee shop and overheard this warpig of a woman talking to her friend as to why she's single. She said shit along the lines of "Men just don't like a strong personality", then went on to analyze the last guy she was talking to and why it didn't work out for the next half hour or so. It was then that I had the epiphany that you've captured in #3 on this list. She was trying to overcomplicate the causes for her failures when it was really simple: she's unattractive. I came to the conclusion that people do this (women specifically) for two reasons: First, making something unnecessarily complex can provide entertainment (it's kind of like drama in a way) and secondly, a web of complexity acts as a defensive barrier shielding one from looking at the brutal truth, which is usually quite simplistic.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I'm glad my rules are well received. I'm thinking to add some more in the near future, but I will let them sink in a bit first.

Quote: (07-08-2015 02:13 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

2,3,& 6 are very practical ways to steer yourself on the right path of stress and anxiety reduction. Thus for me, these have been cornerstones that put many a situation in my favor, and flushed out the bullets I dodged.

edit: adding #4 to the above primaries.

Indeed, stress reduction is important. I remember the days in my youth when I would hold women to the same standards as men, naive off course and a lot of energy wasted. Accepting that dealing with women is sometimes similar as to dealing with children and respond accordingly is a big step forward for many men.

And indeed 'Ray Carlton', in a similar way, accepting that you are on your own as a man is another way in which you can truly advance yourself. Me personally, one of the main sources of my overall happiness is the fact that I know I can go live completely on my own and don't depend on anyone in any way (financially, mentally, emotionally, ...). The feeling you get when you are in a strange place, having acclimatized to a new situation completely on your own and feeling just plain happy about it is something very valuable, it makes you feel untouchable almost. I can lose everyone in my life and off course it will be tough, but I won't go down, I'll be alright because my mind is stable. Girls sense this as well, a man who is independent is always a turn on.

With very good friends you can share some of your weaknesses, but even then - the stronger men don't even like to share that, but do it in a drunken night over some scotch.

Ultimately you are your master and a man prefers to deal with his problems by himself. But - it is not a weakness to seek for help.

Otherwise self-improvement is a man's constant Game - best it never ends for the whole life - always learning, alsways hustling.

Nice post. Gave you a tweet. https://twitter.com/Sam_seau/status/619261988036812800

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I just printed this thread out and wallpapered my apartment with it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Thank you for these truly golden rules. Very clear and logical. I only have a couple of (newbie) questions about point 7. Would you recommend "simulating" a dramatic situation and give her the thrill she wants while still being in full control? Also, does anyone have any tips on how to act a bit random and unpredictable without being branded as weird or 'eccentric'?

This site saved my life. I shudder to imagine a rvf-less version of myself.

8.It is a cliché but choose the road less traveled (or something like that). Put yourself in situations that are challenging; physically, mentally, emotionally, all of them. When you find yourself in peace, hate yourself for it, go out and find trouble, you are too young to be in peace. You will have time for that when you are older.

9.Health is key. Learn everything you can about how your body functions, from exercise to nutrition, to medical science. If you are not healthy, all other things will become more difficult.

My favorites here. Thanks for the post.

Some others-

Always be working toward the life you want to live and do something everyday to get one step closer. Even 5 minutes a day is better than nothing. It's all about consistency.

[...

Love #4.
Pussy does not reward honour and respect.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (07-08-2015 10:34 AM)studmuffin52 Wrote:  

#6 was my take away from this. Thanks for writing this thread.
Seconded. I really need to take this under control... one day. I just don't know where it's a good time to shut up.

Excellent Insight. Thank you.

Some time ago on a quiet night, I decided to pen down some of my core beliefs concerning game and a red pill attitude. I noted down 10 rules/beliefs I stand by which I think are crucial if you are looking to live life as a powerful man, who controls his environment and his girl(s) at all times. Whenever in doubt, I can go back to these to set my mind straight. Add on, discuss, ...

2.Don’t look for intelligence in women. Intelligence is based on rationality, that is a male trait. If you think you found an intelligent woman and you love her because of it, you will end up disappointed. For intelligence, you have friends. In women, look for loyalty, physical beauty and the support they can give you. In later life look for the chance that they will provide a good offspring to you and how they would raise your children. If intelligence is there, see it as a bonus.

3.When you are facing a difficult situation, you will most likely overthink it and see it as more complex than it is. Look for the biological base always. Study genetics, animal behavior. You will find in the end that many problems just come down to that, although men and women will try to hide it by whatever means possible. The world is not as complex as you think it is and neither are women.

4.Morals are great, between men. Threat your friends as best as you can. Threat a stranger as if he was your brother. But don’t get confused, morals have no place in love. Upholding morals with women is a losing position. Learn game, learn about ugly truths, learn about power and manipulation and use every weapon you have in your possession.

5.The ego is crucial. Build yourself in such a way that your confidence is always high. It must come natural to you to think of yourself as the highest being there is. You should never doubt your path or your capabilities. When you think like that, you will gain what many would perceive as arrogance, but yet it is not. This is what attracts women (and not only women). A man who thinks like that is powerful, as nothing can break his path, his self-commitment. A man such as that cannot be controlled and that what cannot be controlled, will be admired.

6.When in doubt, stay silent. In an emotional situation, it is almost always better to stay silent if you are affected. Think that whatever needs to be said, will have the same strength later on. Let the situation pass, think it through and if it is still necessary, drop your bombs when you see fit, the impact will only be greater.

7.On the other hand, learn the effect of emotions, passion, etc. with women. You might not care, you might not like arguments and so on but learn that drama in almost all women is a necessity. Create some heat out of nowhere sometimes. Go cold for no apparent reason. Refuse sex at one point and then the next give her all you got. It will make them wonder. The randomness of your actions make them unpredictable. What is unpredictable is hard to control and as I’ve said before, this will create attraction.

10.Roosh has said it and I cannot agree more. Go to wherever you are the least common. If you are blond, go as fast as possible to L. America, Africa or Asia. If you are black, go to Northern Europe (I assume). If you are ugly, go to the place where your looks matter the least and where your value is the highest. When you go to a place and people don’t look at you in the street, keep moving, you are not where you need to be.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"Knowledge without mileage is bullshit" -- Henry Rollins

"Fine....you go ahead and run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. But me, I'm going to walk down and fuck 'em all" -- Wise Old Bull

Quote:Quote:

When in doubt, stay silent. In an emotional situation, it is almost always better to stay silent if you are affected. Think that whatever needs to be said, will have the same strength later on. Let the situation pass, think it through and if it is still necessary, drop your bombs when you see fit, the impact will only be greater.

This one is key. Find a moment on your own terms to speak your peace. When you're too emotional, you'll appear weak and off balance. Gather yourself first.