rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to calibrate IOI's

I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced lads. I was at a party a little while ago and received several (what I believe to be IOI's). I just wanted other peoples' takes on them (if you lads don't think they are I think I need to go back to the drawing board!)

1) Her and her mate were sitting on the sofa next to each other, I was standing a couple of meters away. I was looking from one to the other and back for about 30 seconds and they were both eyeballing me.

2) Me and my mates were standing in the doorway. She wanted to get past. Even though there was plenty of room for her to get past she squeezed around me whilst gently putting her hand on my waist.

3) the next time she walked through she was looking at the floor.

4) I was leaving the toilet as she walked in. I squeezed past her to go back to the lounge and she was like "oh sorry" but said in a really feminine way (almost like a 5 year old).

What do you lads think?

Quote: (07-01-2015 11:28 AM)The_Wonder Wrote:  

I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced lads. I was at a party a little while ago and received several (what I believe to be IOI's). I just wanted other peoples' takes on them (if you lads don't think they are I think I need to go back to the drawing board!)

1) Her and her mate were sitting on the sofa next to each other, I was standing a couple of meters away. I was looking from one to the other and back for about 30 seconds and they were both eyeballing me.

2) Me and my mates were standing in the doorway. She wanted to get past. Even though there was plenty of room for her to get past she squeezed around me whilst gently putting her hand on my waist.

4) I was leaving the toilet as she walked in. I squeezed past her to go back to the lounge and she was like "oh sorry" but said in a really feminine way (almost like a 5 year old).

What do you lads think?

If you were at a party with this girl and the both of you were in close proximity and walking past each other why even worry about IOI's and just go talk to her? It's not a cold approach since you're both at the party and you have at least that in common. This is one of the easiest approach situations you will ever encounter. Get out of your head and just start talking to her...about anything!

Quote: (07-01-2015 11:58 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2015 11:28 AM)The_Wonder Wrote:  

What do you lads think?

If you were at a party with this girl and the both of you were in close proximity and walking past each other why even worry about IOI's and just go talk to her? It's not a cold approach since you're both at the party and you have at least that in common. This is one of the easiest approach situations you will ever encounter. Get out of your head and just start talking to her...about anything!

Cheers boss! I'll probably see her again at some point anyway so I'll do that then. But I guess I just wanted peace of mind. Do they sound like IOI's to you?

If they were or if they weren't, it doesn't matter because you'll either close the deal or fuck it up when you try to separate her from her underwear.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

You: "She looked at me and talked to me."

My advice: you only need a glance to assess interest level but you also had her tell you something. This is a pattern for open invitation to approach.

Women generally will not do much more. I have had women tell me I look nice and instead of going for the kill, have walked away saying "thanks." Regret those to this day.

Cheers for the advice guys. One situation where I've always done well (you guys too?) is where it's been a small group of us maybe 4-6 people going for a night out bars / clubs etc. where I've known a couple of people and met the girl that night. I pretty much have a 100% record in that department. I guess that's the social-proof thing and maybe a bit of preselection as well.

This bird knows one of me mates quite well so when I go down there next it should be a situation like this, so it'll be on!