rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gorilla Mindset - Mike Cernovich

[Image: 51qdR1hV1CL.jpg]

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2015/06/23/...pre-order/

I'm not one to kiss someones ass but to call this book anything other than a true masterpiece would be a disservice. For members that are unaware of Mike CF new book i encourage them to check it out. I would normally post a review but i am still reading it but Quintus has posted a review on his website.

http://qcurtius.com/2015/06/28/book-revi...cernovich/

I pre ordered it the other day. Think it comes out on the 10th. Gonna put it to the top of my reading list.

Quote: (06-30-2015 04:28 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I pre ordered it the other day. Think it comes out on the 10th. Gonna put it to the top of my reading list.

I just ordered it off Amazon today. I wonder if that was a pre order then, I didn't notice?

It was released June 27th on pre-order for Kindle, already read it once and am going through a second time to take in-depth notes. Excellent book and tons of actionable advice with worksheets. I highly recommend it.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Yeah the book is already available, I have it on my kindle.

I got the Kindle version. I might get the paperback just because there are a lot of worksheets and the book seems like something you need to physically write in.

I'd get the audible version too if it ever came out because I enjoy his podcast and the delivery so much.

I ordered the paperback version today. I'm pumped based on the positive response the book is getting.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Just ordered it to my Kindle today and look forward to reading it tonight at work, Mike CF has brought a lot of value to this forum over the years, I'm sure that there will be a lot of great information in this book.

I got the kindle version,and I'm reading it on my computer.
Since mike is such a good dude I will make sure to post my review here when I finish.

You can now get a free pdf copy when you buy the book (or if you already bought it) so you can print it out and scribble on it, put notes, etc. I'm ordering my copy today.

Currently reading this book. I'm taking my time with it and taking notes. I am only 3 chapters in but I think this book could be up there with "How I found freedom in an unfree world" in terms of its impact on changing my outlook on life. I will post some of my favorite quotes and observations when I finish. Bottom line: If you are a fan of Mikes posts on RVF and his website dangerandplay.com you will not be disappointed with "Gorilla Mindset".

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I bought this for my Kindle yesterday... planned on reading it on the train to Budapest but ended up spending my time on the train chatting with some chubby American Korean girl... Man some people really live different lives, I think the most dangerous or exciting thing she has ever done in her life was jaywalking.
Going to start reading it tomorrow... I got this nagging suspicion its going to be great.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Man, between this and Hot Naked Tits my kindle is getting way more use these days. Excellent news, I'm happy that this book is out.

I'm gonna have to make some routine changes to read all these books coming out. Started GM last night. No doubt it will be great.

Bought and waiting to be read. Mike got a little "side tracked" in the launch of this book, to say the least. He basically went from a small blogger to massive one over the course of a year, since I met him last summer at a meet up he did. Mike is the real deal and lives a life most men dream of, this one included.

I appreciate the support and am thrilled you're enjoying Gorilla Mindset. Thanks for the reviews!

I met mikecf last year in nyc. One of the smartest things I did last year. I still keep in touch with many of the rvf crew guys I met there. It was almost life changing In a way. Definitely picking up a copy of GM ASAP.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (07-01-2015 04:16 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Man, between this and Hot Naked Tits my kindle is getting way more use these days. Excellent news, I'm happy that this book is out.

I know nothing about this book but I bought it after I saw your post.

2 chapters in to Gorilla Mind set and so far so good. I think its the book I have been needing to kick me in my ass and get me out of this recent little slump.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Can anyone here write a more in-depth review of the book, really considering getting it.

^ I think you will not be dissapointed.

I read it two days ago and it was a great read.
I like his approach to the mindset shift. Interesting stuff.

Highly recommended if your are interested in health,mindset and overall well being and how to make the best of your day.

It could be an eye-opener.

Quote: (07-06-2015 03:48 AM)britchard Wrote:  

Can anyone here write a more in-depth review of the book, really considering getting it.

If you've read D&P and listened to all the podcasts, there won't be anything massively revolutionary for you in the book.

What you will get is a well-structured and well-written reminder that helps keep you on track.

Every chapter is built so you can take action immediately, the book is great for getting in the mindset of goals and progress.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Bought the paperback, should be getting it in about a week. Really looking forward to seeing what Mike can do with a book

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip

Definitely a good book so far. I'm also reading "What To Say When You Talk To Yourself", which takes the first half of the book to lay out the groundwork. Mike's book dives right in to actionable advice. Great structure.

Excellent book and a worthy introduction to Mike's work.

If you haven't read much D+P, this is a great place to dive in.

If you have, it's a great summary of his core ideas and ties everything together in ways that aren't always clear in widely spread-out blog post.

Highly recommended.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

This seems like exactly what I've been needing. I bought the paperback and the audiobook.