rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good small business CPA or tax attorney you trust?

Good small business CPA or tax attorney you trust?

I really need to sit down and get my taxes in order for my business for the last couple of years. While my income has been relatively low, it's just a nagging thing in the back of my mind that I know I need to take care of.

I had a decent CPA a few years ago but he somewhat vanished and I never found someone else I trusted. I need someone that understands small business and stock gains/losses. I need someone that will take the time to really discuss things and give me straight answers, look over my previous returns and help get everything in order.

It seems like RVF would be a goldmine of opportunity to provide each other with "red pill approved" service providers, although I understand that many need to keep anonymity.

If anyone has someone that fits the bill, please send me a PM or email and I'll keep everything anonymous.