rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your Political Party

Your Political Party

For Americans here, what political party do you ascribe with best? Even for non-Americans, which one has an ideological and policy prescription which best suits your world view?

Your Political Party

Independent (non-affliated) and proud.

Your Political Party

Libertarian, I do not think that we do not need government but I agree with classical liberalism economic theory and that government should not have a say on private lives (who is fucking whom)

Your Political Party

Independent, though this confers with it a certain disadvantage with regards to the primaries, where your vote matters the most in most places.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Your Political Party

I might as well mention, I am a Republican. There are many tenants of Libertarianism which I agree with, but the Libertarian party will never accomplish anything. The Republicans are best suited to pursue classical liberalism in government, as the framers intended.

Your Political Party

The fact the OP still believes these are different "political parties" tells me:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Your Political Party

Where's the "I don't vote" option?

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-21-2015 09:53 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The fact the OP still believes these are different "political parties" tells me:

You are saying there is no difference between them? I would say, with all due respect, holding such an opinion demonstrates a lack of thorough understanding of discourse and policy.

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 12:14 AM)CaracaoSteel Wrote:  

You are saying there is no difference between them? I would say, with all due respect, holding such an opinion demonstrates a lack of thorough understanding of discourse and policy.

Sorry, but America is a one-party state. The people who hold the power are financiers, corporatists, lobbyists, and the military-industrial complex. Our "democracy" was long ago taken from us by these klepotcrats.

The Democrats and Republicans are controlled opposition (see below).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...opposition

Your Political Party

This 10 minute video is a good overview of American "democracy" in 2015.

Your Political Party

Divide and conquer my friend.

Read up on the ALEC and what they do behind closed doors.

http://www.alecexposed.org/wiki/ALEC_Exposed

Corporations control the narrative. The POTUS is a shill for them.

Your Political Party

[Image: tumblr_mlwaoi3h681rxkef1o1_500.gif]

In front you see the Republican, the Democrat and the Third Party candidate. The matrix is the control grid of central banking and corporate financial clout. It is tantamount to Neo voting for one of those agents.

Your Political Party

If we're taking turns pissing on a soggy piece of TP in the toilet bowl, then I'll claim independent as I don't personally believe in any kind of political party affiliation. As far as the USA Federal Government Administration being a sham - of course it is.

The "two-party system" and the entire presidential election campaign is in essence no different than watching a season of major league sports. In the end it doesn't really matter who wins and its more or less entertainment for the masses than anything else.

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 12:14 AM)CaracaoSteel Wrote:  

This was a bad idea for one of your first threads.

You will find that a lot of users here believe American politics is a complete sham controlled by shadowy groups or is rigged like professional wrestling and that none of it matters. They will remind you of this opinion again and again whenever American politics comes up with quasi-religious zeal. Best to ignore it.

Oddly, few of them weigh in on discussions of British and European politics and say the same thing.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 02:37 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

You will find that a lot of users here believe American politics is a complete sham controlled by shadowy groups or is rigged like professional wrestling and that none of it matters. They will remind you of this opinion again and again whenever American politics comes up with quasi-religious zeal. Best to ignore it.

Well, at this point it is kind of a truism, is it not? I mean, there are certain things that a "redpill" individual just doesn't even have to point out because it's so obvious. We don't rehash "being more muscular will help you with girls" on this forum simply because it is just something that we all already know and can plainly see - it does not need to be debated.

Neither is there anything "shadowy" about the people who run the US, I would say they operate right out in the open. That being said, I don't see anything wrong with a thread like this and if guys want to discuss these parties and their supposed merits, it's all good.

I personally would vote for whatever party promises to erase student loans [Image: biggrin.gif]

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 03:07 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Well, at this point it is kind of a truism, is it not? I mean, there are certain things that a "redpill" individual just doesn't even have to point out because it's so obvious. We don't rehash "being more muscular will help you with girls" on this forum simply because it is just something that we all already know and can plainly see - it does not need to be debated.

Neither is there anything "shadowy" about the people who run the US, I would say they operate right out in the open. That being said, I don't see anything wrong with a thread like this and if guys want to discuss these parties and their supposed merits, it's all good.

I personally would vote for whatever party promises to erase student loans [Image: biggrin.gif]

Who runs the US? The Chinese? The banks? George Soros? The Israeli Lobby? I haven't seen a cohesive theory about this.

To me it all seems like a bunch of people in denial that their neighbors really are stupid enough to consistently vote for shitty politicians.

The defense industry plays both parties and donates a lot of money to both, as does the Israeli Lobby and the big banks but then you have people like the Clintons who have shady dealings with the Chinese and major figures of the American left bought off by Soros. The right, meanwhile, has the Koch brothers.

It is not nearly as simple as saying American politics is a sham, staged, etc. It would be more accurate to say that the two big parties are different shades of shit on a lot of issues but they are not the same.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Your Political Party

In other words [Image: GwOU76y.jpg]

Your Political Party

They might not be the same, but they have the same supporters and backers who give money to both sides.

How is that not a shame of the average american's influence over a politician or their vote ?

Follow the money, you ask who runs the US - I'd say all the ones you suggested have a hand in it, and it's true.

Yes people are THAT stupid to consistently vote for stupid politicians.

I think some of it is staged, like paying for an audience, fake social media followers, fake stories about the politicians, cover ups.

I think they are the same but different.

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 03:33 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I think some of it is staged, like paying for an audience, fake social media followers, fake stories about the politicians, cover ups.

I think they are the same but different.

They do pay for audiences, choose who gets into them, etc. And I bet they do the same for fake social media followers.

I think it was Matt Forney who wrote the main differences between the two major parties are now boutique issues and I mostly agree with that assessment.

I also think that in a democracy it is inevitable that the party promising more social benefits and programs will eventually win out over any party that encourages any degree of moderation, until the government runs out of money and the whole thing goes kaput. We are slowly witnessing that.

That being said, while on the national level there aren't a ton of distinct differences between the two, the differences are often more clear and larger at the local level.

Your Political Party

That's a fair enough assessment I can agree with.

Especially who promises more to the people.

Your Political Party

The Fed runs the USA and in turn is run by the Bank of International Settlements which runs the world.

Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers etc, control local laws and tap who will run the country.

This is the only logical conclusion I've found with my research.

Your Political Party

I'm far more sympathetic to the Republican stance socially. The Democrats are slightly (and I mean slightly) less evil in terms of protecting workers/poor/middle class.

To be fair, however, both parties are pretty much the same. There's no real difference between having Obama in the White House and having Romney there. Rhetorically, there is, but in reality, there's no difference.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 03:19 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2015 03:07 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Who runs the US? The Chinese? The banks? George Soros? The Israeli Lobby? I haven't seen a cohesive theory about this.

To me it all seems like a bunch of people in denial that their neighbors really are stupid enough to consistently vote for shitty politicians.

The defense industry plays both parties and donates a lot of money to both, as does the Israeli Lobby and the big banks but then you have people like the Clintons who have shady dealings with the Chinese and major figures of the American left bought off by Soros. The right, meanwhile, has the Koch brothers.

It is not nearly as simple as saying American politics is a sham, staged, etc. It would be more accurate to say that the two big parties are different shades of shit on a lot of issues but they are not the same.

^This

Both parties have to do basically the same thing, which is to recruit enough votes to stay in power, raise enough money to do said recruiting, and then play ball with the existing instutions and power structers (military, finance, corporations, etc). So structural similarities certainly exits and are common, but the parties are, generally speaking, different entities.

--former political professional.

Your Political Party

Relevant:

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Your Political Party

Quote: (06-22-2015 03:19 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I think the better question is "Who makes all the important decisions?" And I think we can both emphatically answer that is sure as hell isn't the public. It's not like Clinton and co. consulted the American people when they pushed thru NAFTA or the Telecommunications Act of 1996 (which basically destroyed things like local and community radio and allowed corporate takeovers). They once asked Dick Cheney what he thought about all the opposition to the Iraq War. He replied, "So?"

I have yet to see a serious public debate on major issues, not bullshit like gay marriage or abortion rights. The powers that be decide what is discussed and what isn't. They throw the dog a bone once in a while, but for the most part you don't get to leave the kids table.