rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Three Things To Learn To Get Women!

One of the best ways to get more women is to learn a few things that automatically make you more mantastic in their eyes. Here are 3 things all women will love for you to be able to do better!

1) Dance. Learning how to dance will help you with meeting women because a lot of women love to dance. If you can get out there and spank the planks with them, you will look like a guy who knows how to move his body. This leads women to believe you will be good in the sac

2) Cook. What women doesnt like to eat? This is a great way to have a woman over. Cooking for her makes her want you. You dont have to become a chef to see results either. Just have the ability to cook 3 or 4 things really well. Then the women in your life over and get them in the mood by cooking for them!

3) Sex! If you can make love to a woman (and Rooshe's premature ejaculations do not cut it here) they will want you over and over again. I think the problem guys like Roosh have is that it is all about them. They dont care about the woman they are wtih. Its a wonder they can get a woman to sleep with them once. If men would pay attention to foreplay and learn to please a woman, the women would come back again and again and you wouldnt keep getting dumped over and over again for being a premature ejaculator!

I'm 100% positive you're a female.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (06-16-2015 06:05 PM)ted93704 Wrote:  

mantastic

spank the planks

get them in the mood by cooking for them!

and Rooshe's premature ejaculations do not cut it here

I think the problem guys like Roosh have is that it is all about them.

Its a wonder they can get a woman to sleep with them once.

you wouldnt keep getting dumped

being a premature ejaculator!

[Image: 200.gif]

I have recently noticed just how unimaginative and flat trolls are. As I scrolled down, and saw the title, I immediately knew. Everything from the Profile name, to the almost hidden poke at Roosh .

Not going to waste as much time replying as the troll did coming up with this "creative" bash.

Try harder.

It's cool man, we'll still be here to help when the feminists you were trying to impress turn on you.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Arrived disappointed to see click-bait style threads posted on this forum.
Left satisfied knowing it was simply a troll that received a swift ban-hammer.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Three things to learn to get women:

Game
Venue
Logistics

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The word "mantastic" is a dead giveaway. The ban hammer acts quickly.

"What women doesn't like to eat?"
[Image: agree2.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

If you can get out there and spank the planks with them

[Image: gtfo.gif]

One of the best ways to get more women is to learn a few things that automatically make you more mantastic in their eyes. Here are 3 things all women will love for you to be able to do better!

1) Dance. Learning how to dance will help you with meeting women because a lot of women love to dance. If you can get out there and spank the planks with them, you will look like a guy who knows how to move his body. This leads women to believe you will be good in the sac

2) Cook. What women doesnt like to eat? This is a great way to have a woman over. Cooking for her makes her want you. You dont have to become a chef to see results either. Just have the ability to cook 3 or 4 things really well. Then the women in your life over and get them in the mood by cooking for them!

3) Sex! If you can make love to a woman (and Rooshe's premature ejaculations do not cut it here) they will want you over and over again. I think the problem guys like Roosh have is that it is all about them. They dont care about the woman they are wtih. Its a wonder they can get a woman to sleep with them once. If men would pay attention to foreplay and learn to please a woman, the women would come back again and again and you wouldnt keep getting dumped over and over again for being a premature ejaculator!

[Image: MjSR9QI.jpg]

I'll be honest, I laughed my ass off

Plank spanking just sounds too great

You guys may laugh, but I took these tips seriously and have now had several threesomes in the space of the last three hours.

Game works.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Is that you LM McCoy's mom ?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I have only cooked once for a woman, must be doing it wrong.

I enjoy taking the time to cook myself a nice meal though.[Image: gay.gif]

Hey, guys. Serious post here.

I wrote up my own "three ways to learn to get women" list.

Enjoy. [Image: blush.gif]

1) Farting. You've heard it over and over again. Well, guess what? It's great advice. Women appreciate a man who is comfortable just being himself. If that means letting out a blast of sulfuric gas so vibrant that it burns your ass hairs off, go for it! Just be yourself!

2) Walking around naked. This is a great way to sexualize any situation. What's fantastic about it, is that it's easy to do and is something that you can fit into any schedule.

Going to the grocery store? Do it naked! Hitting the gym? Let your balls swing free and uninhibited. Attending your "History of Feminism" lecture Tuesday morning? You got it. Show up naked!

3) Stick a banana up your ass. This is an excellent way to add some colour to points (1) and (2). If you're already walking around naked, there's no better way to peacock, than to have a ripe banana sticking out of your anus.

Similarly, if you're just being yourself and pass wind, not better way to make the best of the experience than to send soggy banana chunks flying across the room.

Hey, guys, hope these great tips helped you out! They certainly helped me improve my game.

If any of you guys liked this great post and wants to buy my 1-on-1 telephone coaching package (can't say how much it costs yet, my lawyers won't let me !!!!!) please PM me with your name, credit card information and Social Security number for more details. Send me all of the listed information and I'll send you my free PDF guide, entitled, "How to Spank The Planks."

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-16-2015 11:07 PM)mouzone Wrote:  

Actually, being great at dancing, cooking, and sex are lifestyle game skills that will help get you laid. The problem was the female troll OP's delivery.

Personally, I think you need to up your cooking game.

[Image: keep-calm-and-lets-cook-bitch-1.png]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-16-2015 11:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Hey, guys. Serious post here.

I wrote up my own "three ways to learn to get women" list.

Enjoy. [Image: blush.gif]

1) Farting. You've heard it over and over again. Well, guess what? It's great advice. Women appreciate a man who is comfortable just being himself. If that means letting out a blast of sulfuric gas so vibrant that it burns your ass hairs off, go for it! Just be yourself!

2) Walking around naked. This is a great way to sexualize any situation. What's fantastic about it, is that it's easy to do and is something that you can fit into any schedule.

Going to the grocery store? Do it naked! Hitting the gym? Let your balls swing free and uninhibited. Attending your "History of Feminism" lecture Tuesday morning? You got it. Show up naked!

3) Stick a banana up your ass. This is an excellent way to add some colour to points (1) and (2). If you're already walking around naked, there's no better way to peacock, than to have a ripe banana sticking out of your anus.

Similarly, if you're just being yourself and pass wind, not better way to make the best of the experience than to send soggy banana chunks flying across the room.

Hey, guys, hope these great tips helped you out! They certainly helped me improve my game.

If any of you guys liked this great post and wants to buy my 1-on-1 telephone coaching package (can't say how much it costs yet, my lawyers won't let me !!!!!) please PM me with your name, credit card information and Social Security number for more details. Send me all of the listed information and I'll send you my free PDF guide, entitled, "How to Spank The Planks."

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Your post made ​​me laugh so hard [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (06-17-2015 06:21 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2015 11:07 PM)mouzone Wrote:  

Actually, being great at dancing, cooking, and sex are lifestyle game skills that will help get you laid. The problem was the female troll OP's delivery.

Personally, I think you need to up your cooking game.

[Image: keep-calm-and-lets-cook-bitch-1.png]
I will keep that mind , i might have to start with the fridge though, since i buy my groceries daily instead of weekly.

I enjoy dancing but the club scene sucks here, so i mostly game in bars.

I get it though, I can see how getting her involved in the cooking process might translate well to gaming her.

Maybe we should switch to an invite only, registration.

Banned, before I could even ask what "spank the planks" meant

I'd just like to say, I've tried the banana in the ass thing, and that shit is gold. I was peeling sorowhores off me like a bad sunburn. Imma put up a data sheet in a day or so.

Quote: (06-18-2015 11:36 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

I'd just like to say, I've tried the banana in the ass thing, and that shit is gold. I was peeling sorowhores off me like a bad sunburn. Imma put up a data sheet in a day or so.

Just wait till you reach Level: Grapefruit.

I'm the King of Beijing!