rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I submitted a potential article to Return of Kings, did it get through?

Also I would like to know if it will be published. Looking for an answer from an editor/Roosh.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...elated_to/

My article is based off this post I made on reddit. It says that a scientific study from the eighties claimed “Indeed, if one were to predict among a large group of elementary school boys just exactly who is likely to go on to a life of chronic and painful love-shyness (involuntary datelessness), there does not appear to be any better or more readily observable medical predictor than that of difficulties involving the nose.”

Some posters in this thread agreed with me from their experiences and additionally, I posted on /r/youshouldknow and they agreed too.

To add: LOL at the male feminist designation

[Image: facepalm.png]

The sample size for the study was 300 (and only 200 for males 19 and younger, which was supposed to be the target). The study has been criticized for using unscientific methods and relying on astrology.

Bottom line is I think that your article will not get through.

(In before someone posts the troll gif).

Quote: (06-16-2015 12:02 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

The sample size for the study was 300 (and only 200 for males 19 and younger, which was supposed to be the target). The study has been criticized for using unscientific methods and relying on astrology.

Bottom line is I think that your article will not get through.

Well, thanks for your reasoned response anyway. The astrology in my opinion was trivial, but I didn't hear about other "unscientific methods". Many studies have small sample sizes. I wish there could be more research on this. Nice to know that you heard about the study though.

But at least from the two reddit threads, a lot of independent accounts were in agreement with me. Additionally, children with Autism (socially impaired) have a flatter nose from a peer-reviewed study, and the nose flatness might make it harder for air to flow through. I have Asperger's myself and my face is similar.

Quote: (06-16-2015 11:58 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm.png]

Oh brother...

So TL/DR the mouth breathers have trouble getting laid?

[Image: agree2.gif]

I don't think he's trolling. Just a bit of newbie.

Quote: (06-16-2015 12:09 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

So TL/DR the mouth breathers have trouble getting laid?

[Image: agree2.gif]

I know this might sound obvious, but mouthbreathing often isn't considered a serious medical problem, at least not in my case. I thought it was "normal" for me until I read the study, and then everything made sense for the first time in my life.

Others might also think it is normal.

Quote: (06-16-2015 12:10 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

I don't think he's trolling. Just a bit of newbie.

I plan to get my nose fixed then improve my game [Image: icon_razz.gif]