rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will you add girls that you met in store

Hey folks, thought of asking something

I went to this store yesterday to buy something and the sales girl spoke to me for few minutes and i did with her too. I didn't flirted and maintained normal conv. she told me her name.

I later found her on FB, should i add her and say its me or just ignore her and see her one more time... what are your thoughts.

Go see her again, be a man, and ask her for her number.

As far as Facebook , don't do it.

I don't use Facebook BUT...we've had a lot of chatter in the newbie forum about it. Does anyone actually use FB to good effect?

All my experience with it had been horrible and it seems to me like a liability. I'd love to see a datasheet if anyone has experience with it.

Edit: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44497.html

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Don't EVER use it in OP's case.

In fact, don't add chics you're interested in banging. Let them add you. And then accept their friend request reluctantly. I like to let them sit in my pending box for a while.

Generally, let people add you. There are certain people (not chics you want to bang) who you can add for networking or because you know nothing will ever happen. Even then, I generally let people add me.

Chics will add you if they think you're cool. Be a man and be less needy for attention than them.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

You clearly don’t want to be that creepy guy who "just accidentally found" aka stalked her on FB.

Don't add girls to facebook.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Facebook is for keeping in touch with friends when you go ghost for long periods of time.

EDIT:
Quote:Quote:

she told me her name.

I later found her on FB
I would suggest you spend less time looking up girls you hardly know and more time building quality rapport before closing.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Thanks folks