rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flaky cock teasing girls - keep trying or next?

Hey guys, i'll keep this short, i could really use a 2nd opinion if you will. This is a problem I seem to run into often unfortunately.

Meet 18 yr old girl in student club(I'm 21) like 2 weeks ago. She's attractive but less attractive than me and she's pretty introverted. I #close and we take it to whatsapp where we chat and I even get her to send some explicit pics. I do some solid text game if I can say so myself and at the end of the next week she says we should meet at that club again. I get the makeout,rub her pussy through her pants and she sees me talking to some other girls too, unfortunately I couldn't pull because shit logistics. But I drop some bait for her to come the next day at my place and watch a movie and she agrees. Next day she pretty much flakes and says she's with her dad - her parents are divorced, and says that she usually doesn't go out on sundays. I keep her on radio silence until she pings me again after a few days and even drops a massive shit test(says I love you) which I dismiss by saying "ok" and just change subject. We make plans for sunday again. I shoot her a whatsapp on the date day with "X.XX time ok?" which she only sees after like a few hours and only replies late at night with(rough translation): "How big of a bitch do you consider me to be?" - the message doesn't even make much sense in Romanian.

Unfortunately this isn't the first time i find myself in this spot having to make this decision. Basically I can go one of 2 ways:
1. View it as a flake, act like it didn't happen, try to set another date
2. Drop her

Problem with #2 is that I would ruin a potentially 'sure thing' or at least fuck up the effort i put in until now. Risk with #1 is that she might be one of those whores that leads you on for attention and validation.

So actually what I'm most scared of is the possibility of her just leading me on. The idea of her wasting my time on purpose just to gain validation makes me sick because I had this happen to me before. Is my fear justified? How should I proceed in this particular case and in general?

So this chick who you met a couple weeks back at a club has sent you a message telling you that she loves you?

This girl is crazy. Crazy pussy is the best pussy but steer well clear unless you want to risk major drama and hassle.

Quote: (06-15-2015 08:14 AM)Blackwell Wrote:  

So this chick who you met a couple weeks back at a club has sent you a message telling you that she loves you?

This girl is crazy. Crazy pussy is the best pussy but steer well clear unless you want to risk major drama and hassle.

I agree that it's strange. I think she tried to frame it as a 'joke', but it's still a shit test. To recap, after the last text convo and after keeping her on radio silence for 4 days her exact texts were: "i want some more moviess/i love you [Image: smile.gif]" She's def a bit crazy but I can handle that.

Always have an escape plan. I hooked up with a few crazy chicks when I turned 21, specifically a Russian DJ. She was nuts dude, a total head case.

It was the best pussy I've ever had but I'm pretty sure that fucking around with her was a major factor in missing my cutting score for promotion.

She actually snuck herself and another girl onto a military installation. I'm not kidding, I had to get the PMO to keep her off base. I remember saying the same thing to myself, "I can handle it." Maybe I could, but not well.

The litmus for your actions with her should always be "Can I control the situation?"

If not, be honest. The best defense is having other girls on hand at all times.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Next!