rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What quality of girl do you generally aim for?

When you guys are out night approaching (or day too I suppose) what quality of girl are you generally gunning for? I feel like sometimes I fall into a trap of going for below my price range just because I know I'll be able to make it easy on myself and be able to just run don't fuck it up game. Especially if I'm in a bit of a rut I find my standards lowering, sometimes wanna just smash any lizard to get myself moving with some positive momentum again.

What about you guys? Just go for the hottest available or just the best options you think you can reasonably pull?

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

Things must really be getting bad if men are having sex with lizards.

Quote: (06-15-2015 01:17 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Things must really be getting bad if men are having sex with lizards.

Times are tough

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

Start with the hottest and work your way down. Go home when you get to a 5.

What's up with lizard reference here on this forum?

Candy: What you lookin' at?
Otis B. Driftwood: I'm lookin' at you, mama.
Candy: Yeah, you see something you like?
Otis B. Driftwood: Maybe. I set my standards pretty low, so I'm never disappointed.
Candy: Oh, well I don't disappoint.

Quote: (06-15-2015 03:14 AM)roid Wrote:  

What's up with lizard reference here on this forum?

I really don't know dude. I've even asked some guys who seem to use it exclusively in place of "woman" and they haven't answered. Hence I can only assume it's some kind of insider-reference used by "guys in the know", or an actual fetish.

The "lizard" term isn't my favorite bit of jargon, but it has earned a place in the local lexicon through tradition and long use. Its very origins are lost in the mists of hoary yore, some say stretching back to "DC Bachelor" days or before.

As for setting sights too low, Roosh himself and other experienced contributors have analyzed this topic and the consensus reached was to use the ol' boner test: if she gets your hydraulic lift working, then ain't no shame in proceeding.

Always HIGH QUALITY...

I rather not have sex and just enjoy the night. This can easily be segmented if you live in a top tier city...
- Hit the best venues
- Connect with solid social groups

That said when I say high quality I no longer mean purely LOOKS. I learnt over the years that there is a certain threshold (most would say 7-8s depending on who is judging) where anything beyond that is more or less debatable.

I SAY this because in the past I almost exclusively would mess with above average model types, 5'8 only. At one point I was over it and was very drawn to hipsters whether it were short hair girls, eccentric styles, tattoos/grunge...

Fast forward years later I notice certain LOOKS are hot due to novelty/uniqueness and variety.

End of day the substance of them as a person plays a big roll. If it weren't I woulda just tucked every model type who ever liked me.

P.S...There will always be a 1% of average girls who for some reason you'd bang. HOWEVER, I would never proactively bang a chick if I wasn't so attracted that I would be compelled to eat her a as and have her squirting all in my face.

P.S.S..My current girl is "CUTE" 5'6 turns me on so much and cool as shit. Yea I can WAIT to stumble upon a model type who is similar BUT to me that's just dumb. Flipside, had I met her 2 years ago...A handful of model types that I banged I would've never messed with. (One chick in particular who got scouted around time I met her...Swear she was a virgin & certain aspects about her made me realize I should cut her off way earlier than I did...ironically back then she wanted to DATE ME. Most men would gladly do it)

But anyway, on topic, I'm at the stage now where I don't want to waste time on mediocre girls.

Up until recently I was on "get as much as I can" mode, and if a girl was interested and she passed the boner test, I'd just take it. This resulted in a broad and tall bell-curve of girls (you always aim for the hot ones first, even if you accept mediocre ones too), including some really hot ones, and great and memorable experiences overall. During this period I was also a very hungry guy, and I was putting in a lot of effort meeting girls generally. Had I not been, the numbers would have been lower, the super-hot ones may have slipped out of the net.

The result of this has been jading, and has taught me a lot about myself. Firstly, it hurts. I hate that it just ends in fleeting memories and feelings and probably never seeing them again. Especially when the girl suffers because of her feelings of missing. At the same time, I still feel the instinct to bang in bulk. This has caused a tempering effect on my actions, kind of like an alcoholic who dials down his drinking by remembering the inevitable hangover. Part of the jading has also been that the hottest and nicest girls aren't with me anymore - that it was just fleeting. I am now left with the feeling that I must "reattain those heights". I sometimes think "I should've just stayed with them", but I also accept that it doesn't work like that: "if you'd known, you would've acted, and if you'd acted, you wouldn't have known".

Hence the boner-test has faded as my primary signal, and so too has my desire to travel for bangs. I no longer feel the urgent need to bang as much as I can, or the deflating feeling when I'm not getting laid. I feel a very "it's been done" feeling. For this reason, I now aim for girls I'd be happy to have as a girlfriend. Kind of full-circle in a way, back to the same attitude I had when I was young, alone and clueless. But by having lived by the boner-test, I've gained the experience needed to succeed at getting those girls, the precedent to prove I can get them, and the patience needed to accept the lower rate of success.

All of this discussed in the abstract means that different posters are comparing apples to oranges to some degree. In my slightly pudgy late 50s 5'9" I'm probably a 6 , was never more than 7.5. Ripped early 30s 6'3" guys are seeing a different world.

I DO NOT go for girls who are 9s looks wise simply because the success rate is really low, here in the Phils at least they seems to have significantly more entitled personalities, they're more scary, and I'm not going to end up as happy in the end anyway because if I bring her back to the US the pressure on her to upgrade will be huge and i DON'T want to have to troll a third world hellhole again for a companion.

For me here the sweet spot is 6.5 or 7 who knows she's not a model, is about 22-23 and knows she doesn't look as good as the 18 year olds anymore but is still very cute ( women seems more realistic here about again and accept that younger girls are hotter) and is inherently sympathetic

If I pick right in that range (far, far better than I can do in USA by the way) she will consistently contact me proactively ( very important to me), and I have a good chance to marry so I can stop wasting my time looking for women.

I have other stuff I need to do.

I believe the term "lizard" refers to the reptillian part of a woman's brain. A player triggers attraction in a woman's reptillian brain by gaming her. That's my understanding of it from reading this forum. It was explicitly said as such a few weeks ago.

As for what number range would I game??

Personally, I don't work like that. A number value scale of 1-10 when applied to female attractiveness, doesn't work for me because you are trying to apply an objective measurable scale of " hotness" to your own subjective assessment of female attractiveness. So I merely categorise women's bangability as yes, no or maybe.

DC is rough and I tend to go with what works for me, which are usually girls in the 6-7 range. Less bitch shields and still passes my boner test. No need to complicate things.

"Lizard" is a sort of derogatory term for women that one of our forum community pillars Moma started using here many years ago.

Relevant:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44508.html

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yeah Moma is definitely the biggest user, like he really likes using that word instead of 'woman'. He has it twice in his sig, with the first being 'lizardsssssss'. I asked him why he uses that instead of say 'giraffe' and he didn't answer.
I just think its pretty weird to say something like "I'm having sex with a lizard".

I'll approach any girl that's attractive enough for me to bang. Majority of approaches I make are probably in the 6-7 range, but I'm not at all intimidated by 8s and 9s and approach them where I can. What I am intimidated by though, is difficult situations such as large groups, or high pressure situations such as being in a fairly quiet place where everyone can hear my game, etc. I still avoid approaching in these kind of situations unfortunately.

These days I don't go home with anything less than a seven unless it's a dry spell. But I don't mind approaching to or talking to girls that rate lower, just for shits and giggles. I'll probably kiss em and grab me a little boob or ass if it's going well, but then I'll eject.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Saturday night after midnight. I'm getting texts from this chic I just met a couple hours earlier, clearly wanting to have fun. She's maybe a 7. Pink hair, shaved short on the sides. Actually the exact hair style I've been noticing lately of girls I'd like to fuck.

So the 7 comes to the bar I'm at, we're clicking. Then my buddy introduces me to this legit 9, beautiful. Right away she says, 'oh yeah, we've met'. I tell her yeah, maybe, I'm not sure where. She remembers exactly how we met. She remembers me, IOI. She is with a dude, but I know she's available per my buddy.

I went home with the 7.

I wasn't about to let a blue gill get away when there was little chance I'd land the king salmon, especially since I hadn't caught anything new in a while.

However, I wish I'd have at least thrown out another line. I wish I'd have gotten her number right in front of the guy she was with and the 7 on my arm (she would have still gone home with me). Of course, that's 20/20.

Had I been on fire that week or weekend (new chics or just hi on confidence), I'd probably have gone for the 9. But then I probably wouldn't have pulled the 7.

A real player (maybe me on a really good night) would have swooned the 9, gotten the number, made friends with her boy, and still pulled the 7. What can I say, I have a long way to go.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (06-15-2015 02:12 AM)Tailgunner Wrote:  

Start with the hottest and work your way down. Go home when you get to a 5.

Do this accept go home and jackoff instead of going home with a 5. Bail after a 7 rejection or just get a BJ from a 5 or 6. No use supporting bad behavior and life choices, my exes sure as shit did not bang me when I became a 5 due to laziness and complacency.

This is a location dependent question. Scarcity mentality aside, those of us (which I'm sure include many) who don't live in hot-spots for smokin girls, are shooting for the 6-7 range regularly otherwise they'd run out of approaches, day or night game included, simply because a lot of 8-9s don't even exist. Such is the case where I live.

I try to always be chatting with at least one 8-9, while fucking my main who's a 6.5-7.5, with a few back up 6-7s which may or may not be side pieces, or moving in and/or out of the program. If the 8-9 pans out, well bonus for me. If not, it's a laughable write off because of how ridiculously fickle 95% of them are, it's just not worth the effort.

Which goes to say, sometimes gaming an 8-9 is easier than a 6-7 since everyone pedastalizes them beyond their own reach. Those are the ones I pray to stumble upon, but are rare. Most 8-9s know precisely what their SMV is in their city, and will do everything possible to maintain every component of that, as to never dip below 8 territory before the wall approaches.

In fact, recently I'm sure there were an 8 & 9 respectively I lost simply because wealth and resources other guys had beat me out. Such as life. I had an interesting gym convo with 2 guys who moved up north last year from the Dade Co FL area. Both of which were rating and comparing girls down there versus up here. There's just no comparison. One of the guys brought up his GF from FL who'd I'd give an 8 by national standards of the US. Not surprisingly, with the scarcity of quality and HOT females up here, she landed in desperate dick paradise and dumped her man of 3 years after just a year away from FL. The dude hasn't landed shit here since his girl dumped him. Sad, but truly the reality of it all.

No way to put it in terms of a number for me. Sometimes the hotter one is less attractive than the one that gives me the eye.

Americans are dreamers too

^^ Wow that sucks.

Man I really want to bring a 7 back to Colorado to raise a family one day. Colorado is a bit of dick paradise for chicks though, the male competition isn't bad but the women there just don't bring it at all, plus there are more dudes.

This makes me terrified because a 7 taken to Colorado bumps her up over a point, and probably subtract about a half point from myself.

Need some sort of graph or table to map all this shit out.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-07-2015 02:11 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

This is a location dependent question. Scarcity mentality aside, those of us (which I'm sure include many) who don't live in hot-spots for smokin girls, are shooting for the 6-7 range regularly otherwise they'd run out of approaches, day or night game included, simply because a lot of 8-9s don't even exist. Such is the case where I live.

I try to always be chatting with at least one 8-9, while fucking my main who's a 6.5-7.5, with a few back up 6-7s which may or may not be side pieces, or moving in and/or out of the program. If the 8-9 pans out, well bonus for me. If not, it's a laughable write off because of how ridiculously fickle 95% of them are, it's just not worth the effort.

Which goes to say, sometimes gaming an 8-9 is easier than a 6-7 since everyone pedastalizes them beyond their own reach. Those are the ones I pray to stumble upon, but are rare. Most 8-9s know precisely what their SMV is in their city, and will do everything possible to maintain every component of that, as to never dip below 8 territory before the wall approaches.

In fact, recently I'm sure there were an 8 & 9 respectively I lost simply because wealth and resources other guys had beat me out. Such as life. I had an interesting gym convo with 2 guys who moved up north last year from the Dade Co FL area. Both of which were rating and comparing girls down there versus up here. There's just no comparison. One of the guys brought up his GF from FL who'd I'd give an 8 by national standards of the US. Not surprisingly, with the scarcity of quality and HOT females up here, she landed in desperate dick paradise and dumped her man of 3 years after just a year away from FL. The dude hasn't landed shit here since his girl dumped him. Sad, but truly the reality of it all.

It's oneites and your over thinking this. I did the same thing when I landed my green card in hand and money in hand "uncorrupted" EE "dream girl" in the states where my friends were like how the fuck did you land her. As soon as she dumped me after acting like a beta fool I entered a massive dry spell. took me almost 6 months to get a hardon for even a 7.5 or 8. It actually made my game better with higher end girls in the end. I use her as my gold standard and use it against them whenever I can in a appropriate non invasive way.

I'm no Brad Pitt with Trump Money but I can tell you when a high end girl knows you were in a LTR with a secure EE bombshell at one point I don't care if you look like the little man from fantasy island with Gary Colemans former networth, your value sky rockets. After getting dumped my pursuits to make myself a better person and my choice in women went through the fucking roof. It was like I went on game steroids which turned me into an alpha male overnight almost. I still remember the first girl I pulled a few weeks after she dumped me. This girl was a solid 8 and even slipped two or three bar stools down to talk to me as I was jabbering with the bar tender (I had not even showered due to the depression). I remember blowing myself out a couple of times and her losing interest but I'll never forget what I said that got her to come back to my apartment. I told her she could go ride the cock carousel for another 5 - 6 years but she'll never do better than me. Hook line and sinker. I got her back to my place where I could not get it up.

Now this does not mean I'm slaying shit loads of high quality girls on a regular basis but now that my time in investment has such a barrier to entry my quality has gone way up and my time in has gone way down.

It was actually the best thing that ever happened to me. Although my game is not always tight, my level of women is never been compromised now by the sheer fact I only bang ones that can compete in beauty pageants. And I'm a guy of average looks 6 foot and small frame. But I now roll with my chest high only out for the best. That shit makes a major difference. When I roll on an 8 or 9 and get rejected just the mere thought I was once banging someone better makes my core withstand the blast in such a way I'm able to reverse the rejection sometimes.

I almost think every guy needs at least one high quality girl anyone and every man would fuck once to achieve this level of thought. When you actually do not give a flying fuck it felt like the flood gates opened. Knowing I once could pull that means I can do it again and I have several times over. Yes my bang count dropped but now my quality is way up on a consistent basis.

^ How did you pick up this EE bombshell?

How old are you compared to her?

What were the major shit tests passed to get with her?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-07-2015 02:58 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ How did you pick up this EE bombshell?

How old are you compared to her?

What were the major shit tests passed to get with her?

I picked her up on VK while I was in EE she was residing in the states near my home base. I used her home country as a way to start a convo online. It was all beta convo as well.We agreed to meet when I got back.

She was 22 I was 31

I passed the initial online and texting shit test like I'm busy or I'll talk to later in mid conversation

When I got home I smashed her first night but like roosh talks about EE chicks once they come to the states she had a lot of beta orbiters (mostly old rich men and a fake husband) the next morning started to wane a bit when one of the old rich men texted her and angry text. I maintained game for the next two or three weeks enduring the most amount of shit test one could get. Like the " I need to work on me" stuff ect... I held my center and she actually invited me to move in with her after I lost my job. That's when I broke down and started the typical blue pill bullshit, not giving her space saying I love you first even though she said it back. it got worse and worse on my end. Long story but not to be repeated. Mayb I should make a post about it for a case study on how not to act. I did everything wrong.