rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the worst thing a woman has done to you?

Curious to see how bad some of you guys have been treated. And if I should be grateful to learn game early to avoid these things...

in be4 she said "I love you"

Nothing really. It would be much easier to blame my own flaws on to women but that would not be true nor fair. Ultimately it is my lack of the following that never got me the pussy I desired.
-Not knowing what I want
-Not communicating effectively what I want
-Being too accommodating to their "needs"
-Putting too much "hope" in that things will just work out
-Taking them seriously
-Golden halo effect (pedestalisation)

That sort of stuff that led to the net result of not getting the girl. I never acted like that with all girls though. The ones I wanted I couldn't get and the ones I didn't want were no challenge.

Consequences of my lack of action includes the girl getting into a relationship with a guy who acted faster and well that's it. What inspired me to get into "game" was a promise to myself that I would never put a girls needs before my own ever again. This is before I'd ever read any game material or any other red pill related articles etc. Just I noticed that my methods for girls I wanted were not consistent with what I ultimately wanted from them (just sex). I would be foolish to try the same thing over and over again and expect different results. I looked back with what a did with my successes and just doing similar stuff to that.

Aborted a pregnancy before I even knew about it.

She didn't swallow.

Telling lies and recruiting white knights.

Women, if they have any brains, never do anything evil, they always use their white knight pawns.

I have had a man go to jail and pay me money for attacking my car and me in broad daylight because a woman told him to.

I actually fell sorry for the guy and I hate the fact that he got prosecuted while the woman who lied to him in order to make him attack me walks free without any legal consequences.

Game was not a factor at this situation. The woman got angry on me because I changed traffic line in front of her.

A girl slapped me once and a few gave me blue-balls.

Oh yes, I'm so privileged you literally can't even.
Interested in joining the FFL? I tried (and failed).

Three worst bitches ever.Listed in order of how fucked up they were.
1)Falsely accused me of rape
2)Left me for a richer guy better situation, he was subsequently arrested for fraud(rich from stealing, federal and state charges),she lied about why she left me and begged me to take her back( after he was denied bond and his assets were seized)- so I got back with her because I had no idea she left me for a man her father's age( she said she left because I was immature and emotionally abusive ,I found out a year later from her best friend what really happened and dumped that cunt after I made her strip to support me and had threesomsomes with her and her friends)
3)Tried to set me up in an undercover drug sting (did not work because I am not a drug dealer)

This is three different women all SMV 8-9/10 that pulled fucked up shit on me. I actually was good friends with number 1 liked her but did not want to get serious , was thinking of marrying number 2 (dated 3 years), number three was a fuck buddy( who's father is a prominent judge in Georgia ) and got herself caught up with a cocaine possession charge prior to meeting me and from day one (fucked her within 4 hours of meeting her) was looking to set me up to get her charges dropped, we were fucking for 3 months and 2 weeks in she started trying to get me to buy drugs for her.

Women are not sweet, not innocent,and not stupid. They are just in it for what they can get from you, and to see how much they can get away with before you catch their scheming asses. Watch these bitches, do not listen to what they say, just watch what they do...and check their asses.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

On a serious note my most serious situation was some woman wanted me to rape her and she completely denied she ever intended it to look that way.

I have lived a sheltered life compared to many it seems or I lucked out with avoiding crazies.

My wife decided to sell our house and move away just as I'd gotten the biggest promotion of my life.

Getting this position as a writer was difficult. I'd beaten near-impossible odds to do it. It was the *exact* position I'd wanted when I decided to be a writer at 17.

At the time she left, not only was I doing this job, I was a regular freelance contributor to several publications. As such, I was knee-deep writing and researching stories that had already been long assigned. The time I needed to pack up the house was already booked.

Because of that, I was not in the intellectual, nor emotional mindset to abruptly have to move -- or have my wife leave. I didn't "get" what would happen or how it would feel to suddenly not have her around and have to drive by a house I'd lived in for ten years that wasn't mine anymore. How could I? I was too busy to have pre-thought any of this out.

(I will admit there were a bunch of things going wrong in our life then that made the break-up seem logical at the time. Ironically, they were all solved a few months after she left, making all of this seem more pointless.)

The stress of having to move so quickly and attempt to do all this work got me sick, which caused me to mess up on the job.

Then the weight of what happened hit me. I felt like I'd been sucker-punched. I stopped being able to write. When I did write, it wasn't the same and the editors noticed this.

I learned the hard way that writing comes from emotion. When you're in a bad place, you don't write the same. At least I don't.

So I went from being the go-to writer on everyone's team (writing five articles a week sometimes) to getting stories rejected and handed back to me -- something that had never happened, even when I was a 20-year-old "stringer" for the local paper.

Now I don't write much anymore. In fact, I'm staring down an assignment that's been sitting around for a month with no idea how to approach it. I used to knock this stuff out in a day.

At the time this happened it was in the back of my mind I would have more freedom and it would be a good thing. It could be like I was 25 again.

But I didn't get that you can't go home again. At 25, before I met my (now ex) wife, I didn't look at life with such a jaundiced eye. Plus, as I've written on here zillions of times, it's not like I can meet 18-year-olds in the mall like I did then.

So my thoughts are no longer filled with "Gee, I wonder if that girl I gamed in Montgomery Ward's will call?" Instead, my thoughts are black.

I'm eternally pissed at my ex for wrecking my career, at my family for not even bothering to offer help or advice (and continuing to be oblivious about that), at the women I date for a myriad of reasons, at all the "artists" (gag) I wrote about for wasting my time, and at journalism itself because what was the point of all this, really?

But most of all, I'm furious at myself for letting an event like this happen and not understanding how it would affect me. The fact that I didn't see it coming has made me question how smart and perceptive I really am. As such, the sense I have of my self isn't the same and I'm a hell of a lot less confident in any decision I make.

So, in conclusion, that's the worst thing a woman ever did to me. All you younger guys have been forewarned.

False rape accusation after a one night stand in a hotel room (she was in town on business and looking to hook up). Both of us had clearly consented, but this girl was bat-shit crazy and started getting angry after we'd finished up the third time. Needless to say I didn't give her the opportunity to call the cops and got out of there.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

She made me buy her plane tickets to come visit me and 4 days before the flight she told me she can't come and she can't tell me why. I canceled the tickets but lost 100 euros. It wasn't the money though. I took it very bad, being dismissed so easily by a cheap slut like I had 0 value.

Now when I look back, I'm glad she did it. It taught me a very important lesson that was worth much more than 100 euros and prevented me from buying tickets to girls many times in the future.

If you want to fly a girl to your city and she can't afford the tickets, make her pay with her own credit card and tell her you will give her the money in cash when she arrives. That way she will be 100 times more likely to catch the flight than if it was for free.

Some people have stories that sound like old blues songs, luckily the worst thing a woman has ever done to me is just text me like a psycho.

1) False rape accusation. That's more like a right of passage these days.

2) My ex left me to "go train hopping for a month". I knew it was the end. What made it fucked up was she was crying and telling me how much she loved me. Again I knew it was over. What made it fucked up was it being similar to the last time I saw my mother. For those who don't know, when I was 15, my mother moved in with who is now my stepdad. She was told she had to give one of the kids to my father. That ended up being me. When she dropped me off she said "Remember Skeeze, I will always love you". That was the last time I saw her. I'm 32 now. So let's call the ex 2a and my mother 2b.

3) The last one has effected how I go about dating. Back in the days of Yahoo! chat I met a girl who was from my area, but going to college about 50 or so miles north of Williamsport, PA (about a 3.5-4 hr drive). Online everything seemed cool, and it was going to be a good weekend. When I first go there I was greeted by the girl, but her ex was in the background moping. Had I known about a jealous ex, I wouldn't have gone, but that's besides the point.

The ex didn't seem to deter her in wanting to hang out with me. We get up to her dorm room, and that's where things start to hit the fan. Her roommate was one of those girls that thought everybody from the internet is a murdering rapist. She went off on us when I kissed the girl I came to hang out with. About a half hour later, she went into full meltdown mode. So now I didn't really have a place to stay. There were some girls from the dorm across the hall (all of them 4s and 5s) that said I could crash with them. I ended up not doing that because....

The chick I came to hang out with decided to go to a frat party with the ex, leaving me out. Instead of trying to salvage the evening, I decided to go home. Now I have a policy of traveling a maximum of 15 miles to meet up with a woman. If she is outside of the radius, she has to meet me halfway. If she's not willing to do that, I won't go and see her.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (06-15-2015 06:03 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

My wife decided to sell our house and move away just as I'd gotten the biggest promotion of my life.

Getting this position as a writer was difficult. I'd beaten near-impossible odds to do it. It was the *exact* position I'd wanted when I decided to be a writer at 17.

At the time she left, not only was I doing this job, I was a regular freelance contributor to several publications. As such, I was knee-deep writing and researching stories that had already been long assigned. The time I needed to pack up the house was already booked.

Because of that, I was not in the intellectual, nor emotional mindset to abruptly have to move -- or have my wife leave. I didn't "get" what would happen or how it would feel to suddenly not have her around and have to drive by a house I'd lived in for ten years that wasn't mine anymore. How could I? I was too busy to have pre-thought any of this out.

(I will admit there were a bunch of things going wrong in our life then that made the break-up seem logical at the time. Ironically, they were all solved a few months after she left, making all of this seem more pointless.)

The stress of having to move so quickly and attempt to do all this work got me sick, which caused me to mess up on the job.

Then the weight of what happened hit me. I felt like I'd been sucker-punched. I stopped being able to write. When I did write, it wasn't the same and the editors noticed this.

I learned the hard way that writing comes from emotion. When you're in a bad place, you don't write the same. At least I don't.

So I went from being the go-to writer on everyone's team (writing five articles a week sometimes) to getting stories rejected and handed back to me -- something that had never happened, even when I was a 20-year-old "stringer" for the local paper.

Now I don't write much anymore. In fact, I'm staring down an assignment that's been sitting around for a month with no idea how to approach it. I used to knock this stuff out in a day.

At the time this happened it was in the back of my mind I would have more freedom and it would be a good thing. It could be like I was 25 again.

But I didn't get that you can't go home again. At 25, before I met my (now ex) wife, I didn't look at life with such a jaundiced eye. Plus, as I've written on here zillions of times, it's not like I can meet 18-year-olds in the mall like I did then.

So my thoughts are no longer filled with "Gee, I wonder if that girl I gamed in Montgomery Ward's will call?" Instead, my thoughts are black.

I'm eternally pissed at my ex for wrecking my career, at my family for not even bothering to offer help or advice (and continuing to be oblivious about that), at the women I date for a myriad of reasons, at all the "artists" (gag) I wrote about for wasting my time, and at journalism itself because what was the point of all this, really?

But most of all, I'm furious at myself for letting an event like this happen and not understanding how it would affect me. The fact that I didn't see it coming has made me question how smart and perceptive I really am. As such, the sense I have of my self isn't the same and I'm a hell of a lot less confident in any decision I make.

So, in conclusion, that's the worst thing a woman ever did to me. All you younger guys have been forewarned.

Hey, even Bruce Wayne nearly got destroyed by a women. I expect to get my career ruined or compromised by a woman at some point.

Nothing yet. I started dating (literally) only after 5 months of reading Roosh. I was always strict with any relation, date, chat: Sex should be available otherwise pass. No spending on women. Not Accepting any bullshit.

I'd say the worst that happened to me was wasting 3-4 hours gaming her on the phone, to flake later on (or turns much uglier than her fb photos). But this is part of the game, and I become better one year later.

roosh was a life saver.

Like Matt Hooper @1:50,
worst thing a woman has done to me is break my heart...
but you know what they say: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!!!

EDIT: Not really 'be4 she said "I love you"'
but I'm sure we could get some serious knowledge if we could share
before and after stories.

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

First girlfriend, i just turned 19, she broke up with me on my birthday. Definitely the worst thing a chicks done but its what started to get me to reevaluate girls and dating so im thankful for the experience.

Hmmmm... now that I think about it...absolutely nothing. If anything bad happened, it was due to my own weakness and mostly other guys acting faster on girls than I did.

tried to tell me a joke

Of all the horrible, miserable and tragic things women have "done to me" in my life, I have come (recently) to understand that a large majority -- perhaps even all -- of those things were actually my fault.

* My fault for putting my faith and trust in someone I did not truly know.
* My fault for not doing more to understand the truth of this mercurial creature, the female.
* My fault for believing in unicorns.
* My fault for not building myself up, making myself strong and confident, and instead placing my need for validation in someone else's dreams.
* My fault for not just getting into her frame, but packing up my toothbrush and footie PJs, moving in and making it my world.
* My fault for getting one-itis for a girl who really only existed in my head, with only some slight resemblance to the one in the real world.
* My fault for knowing that all women want the Bigger Better Deal, but then telling myself lies and ignoring all the signs that she was out there chasing it.
* My fault for going back when I knew damn well I shouldn't.
* My fault for getting married.
* My fault for not getting divorced much sooner.
* My fault for putting my head down and "going along to get along."
* My fault for assuming that, once I'd gotten her, I could finally "rest" and "just be me."
* My fault for not being a man.

In a lot of ways, its the same as the old story about the scorpion and the frog. How can the frog really blame the scorpion, even as they are both drowning in the river?

Scorpions gonna scorpion.

You're gonna get fucked over in life.

Learning from the past is great, dwelling on mistakes and allowing negativity to pull you down is wasted energy.

...In my opinion.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Threatened to commit suicide if I didn't do what she wanted me to do.

I had a pretty shitty childhood at the hands of my mother of which I'll spare you guys most of the sob story details.
She was simultaneously and paradoxically militantly religious (Seventh Day Adventist) and a product of second wave feminism, and it seemed like she amalgamated the worst of both worlds.

I grew up pretty sheltered and isolated and not allowed to explore or learn or have much of any reckless boyhood fun, homeschooling and a series of nutcase Christian schools didn't help matters. By the time I actually went to a public highschool I was prettymuch of a socially retarded dork. Myself and my older brother were relentlessly shamed from having any sort of contact, often even platonic, with girls. She was actually insane enough to almost kick my brother out of the house for good when he was 16-17 for the crime of having a girlfriend. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Looking back my entire adolescence and even part of my young adulthood, years that should be formative and possibly the most fun you'll ever have, feels like a missing piece of my life that I won't ever get back. Has been difficult bouncing back from that, and I'm sure there are some complexes there that won't ever be fully erased. Oh well.

As an adult I've skirted anything major so far, surprisingly. On a related note I'm thankful, in an odd way, that I grew up seeing my dad and oldest brother go through horrendous divorce rape scenarios, because as negative as it was to watch at the time, I've definitely learned from their mistakes. I knew I would never consider getting married and all but ruled out having kids even before I discovered TRP.

Quote: (06-15-2015 11:13 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

I had a pretty shitty childhood at the hands of my mother of which I'll spare you guys most of the sob story details.
She was simultaneously and paradoxically militantly religious (Seventh Day Adventist) and a product of second wave feminism, and it seemed like she amalgamated the worst of both worlds.

I grew up pretty sheltered and isolated and not allowed to explore or learn or have much of any reckless boyhood fun, homeschooling and a series of nutcase Christian schools didn't help matters. By the time I actually went to a public highschool I was prettymuch of a socially retarded dork. Myself and my older brother were relentlessly shamed from having any sort of contact, often even platonic, with girls. She was actually insane enough to almost kick my brother out of the house for good when he was 16-17 for the crime of having a girlfriend. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Looking back my entire adolescence and even part of my young adulthood, years that should be formative and possibly the most fun you'll ever have, feels like a missing piece of my life that I won't ever get back. Has been difficult bouncing back from that, and I'm sure there are some complexes there that won't ever be fully erased. Oh well.

As an adult I've skirted anything major so far, surprisingly. On a related note I'm thankful, in an odd way, that I grew up seeing my dad and oldest brother go through horrendous divorce rape scenarios, because as negative as it was to watch at the time, I've definitely learned from their mistakes. I knew I would never consider getting married and all but ruled out having kids even before I discovered TRP.

Sounds a lot like my life. I was extremely sheltered and never had a positive female figure in my life until my mother became sweet and nice to me after I left for college.

The false rape claim examples really freak me out. Luckily I have not had the law and a woman intersect in my life. Please reserve your gasps of "what a bitch" until you've read to the bottom of my post.

1. Had a girl kick me out of the house, get into a relationship with a guy I thought was my best friend and actively alienate 90% of my other friends, family and employer.

2. A different girl, I called in the 'favor of favors' to get a job transfer to this girls town to live with her, already had ended the lease on my apt was ready to move in a month when I found out she had been seeing another guy for at least 3 months, while telling this dude that she had been single for almost a year.

now this is the part where I put this in context.

1. This girl did this after I had been cheating on her while she was pregnant, and my 'mistress' conspired with me to introduce herself and become bffs with my wife in order to gain her trust so we could hang out more and bang behind her back.

2. I had also cheated on girl #2, and walked out on her after she had...what I'll generalize as a major medical emergency and was only about a week out of intensive care.

I did these things BEFORE these chicks did these things to me, so while I consider their actions as pretty brutal I was also an awful human being myself. The lesson is, beware, a chick may want you back just to get revenge on you at a point in the future.

so, while I enjoy this thread. Keep in your mind "well thats the worst thing I've done to a woman" as well, I'm sure we aren't all saints.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV