rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it a bad idea to go out like this?

For the past 2 days when I get off work late I walk around areas alone that are heavy with night clubs and bars to approach girls that are outside/moving between venues since I'm not old enough to get in yet, and I was planning on doing this 3-4 days a week or whenever I see that there's a lot going on. I'm still socially awkward, so do you think I could get a rep as being some creeper? Or does noone really care? I cover an area of like a one mile radius, and I just walk through any street where I see bars/clubs or hot girls - I probably pass through the certain streets twice on a given night (2-3 hours).

It's been done, so called 'nighttime daygame'. I've gotten laid off it and I've talked to other guys who have too.
If there is a lot going on and you don't do anything particularly strange in your approaches, no one is going to care or remember you.

I've done similar approahes, and they may work for you. However, I imagine you'd have more success going to coffee shops, book stores...

Also, building up a network of friends can give you access to house parties and stuff.

If you're socially awkward, gaming drunk chicks as they go from one bar to another might not be the best way...then again, it might be awesome. Have a story ready for why you're there but not going inside maybe.

"I'm just trying to find a pet shop"

"I'm an architecture student, a restoration firm wants me to check the place out"

"I'm doing a nightlife portfolio for my photography gallery and they won't let me in with my camera"

"I'm in the mob, I gotta erase a snitch when he comes out but I can talk for a few minutes"

"I'm underage but I'll buy you a shot of NyQuil at this walgreens over here if you show me your tits"

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (06-13-2015 09:53 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

It's been done, so called 'nighttime daygame'. I've gotten laid off it and I've talked to other guys who have too.
If there is a lot going on and you don't do anything particularly strange in your approaches, no one is going to care or remember you.

Is there a peak time to do this? I did 11 pm to 2 am last night.

Sounds fine, obviously if something bites you might have to stay out longer.

This is my first taste of night game and I swear I'm like a borderline aspire case. I opened a girl in a group and grabbed her waist without thinking and the minute she recoiled I let go (my beta/chivalry conditioning kicked in and i acted as if I did something wrong), walked away and they all laughed at me and went "eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyt". Can you really be this big of a pussy initially and get good? It's creepy/dissonant too because I look like a grown man and I'm walking up to girls with my dick tucked between my legs.

Edit: by the way, what would've been a better way of handling that situation? Lol.

^ I have no words

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I think night game in the West is the worst way for self described 'awkward guys' to enter the sphere.

Quote: (06-13-2015 10:56 PM)depravity Wrote:  

This is my first taste of night game and I swear I'm like a borderline aspire case. I opened a girl in a group and grabbed her waist without thinking and the minute she recoiled I let go (my beta/chivalry conditioning kicked in and i acted as if I did something wrong)
Yes, obviously if she recoiled you let go.
Lesson you learned: on night-time daygame, don't walk up to a girl in a group you don't know and grab her waist. In that setting, grabbing waist is too much without having built rapport. Try again with just talking.

, walked away and they all laughed at me and went "eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyt".
If they hadn't, you wouldn't have known you did something wrong.

Can you really be this big of a pussy initially and get good?
Pussy is incorrect, awkward is correct word. And yes, you can start awkward and get good.

It's creepy/dissonant too because I look like a grown man and I'm walking up to girls with my dick tucked between my legs.
This is extremely vague. If you are standing up straight and you smile appropriately, you are not being creepy.

Dude you have a confidence issue. That's it. This is the easiest thing to correct dude. Do you have both legs? Do you have both arms? How bout your teeth? No one thinks you're creepy. People may try and make you feel creepy but it's their own evil.
You have every right to be out there trying to socialize.
Most of the guys out at night are trying to get laid and from a raw standpoint they aren't better at it than you are.
You're not weird or perverted for wanting sex.
You'd be weird if you didn't.
Plenty of girls want to fuck you, you're just trying to find which ones.
The ones that don't, have their OWN reasons for not wanting to fuck you(at the moment) and those reasons have nothing to do with you.
Rejections aren't a big deal, they're doing you more good than harm.
Try and have fun.
I'm 15 years older than you, I promise, you're going to get better. The girls who reject you today are gonna want you when you're thirty and you'll brush them aside like garbage.
I admire you for stepping out there.

Stop saying creepy. That's a chick word.
That's it really.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

The key is to just be super super super super fucking upbeat

Everyone is trying to have a good time, help them out. Might help if you had a friend with you as well

Quote: (06-19-2015 08:42 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

Everyone is trying to have a good time, help them out. Might help if you had a friend with you as well

If you can't easily achieve above, drink a red bull vodka (just one) and report back.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Quote: (06-19-2015 08:42 AM)Sonoma Wrote:  

yes. When I was sober and dealing with drunks I would do my best to emulate the most over the top friendly chain restaurant greeter I could imagine. Remember drunk people have their senses dulled so you want to really telegraph your communication, actions and emotions.

Its like this weird drunk broken chain of thought happens like "That stranger is being really friendly?...strangers aren't that friendly...I MUST know them from somewhere or they are my new best friend"

Warnings though:
1. Do not be super super upbeat in daygame, it freaks people out like you are a clown with no makeup on.
2. Do not be super super upbeat with drunks that are obviously mad, distraught or crying. Do not engage them, but if you must again, mirror their state...like handle a crying drunk girl like you would an 8 year old with downs syndrome that just scraped their knee.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Is there a way to be 'upbeat' while being congruent though, because I have naturally low social needs (besides sex).

Depends. congruent with what? a lame personality? no.

People go out to have fun. If you're not upbeat, then you're dragging everyone down, and they will not want to hang out with you.
If you're hanging out with a load of boring fucks, then you can get away with not being upbeat. But where's the fun or point in that?

Try drinking and going out with friends, it will be easier to care less talking to strangers and make people laugh. If you're not trying to be upbeat at night, and just saying "hi" then you're doing it all wrong and need to work on your social skills

and low social needs besides sex? so you're a robot that only requires sex? no talking? get the fuck out with that shit. stop fucking thinking of making up weird terms and excuses for yourself like that.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

I think I need a new spot. What are the best areas of Manhattan to just see a bunch of hot girls walking around on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. Like just streets full of bars, clubs, etc. . Dumb question probably.

Quote: (06-20-2015 10:59 PM)depravity Wrote:  

I think I need a new spot. What are the best areas of Manhattan to just see a bunch of hot girls walking around on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. Like just streets full of bars, clubs, etc. . Dumb question probably.

Are you kidding me?

You live in Manhattan and can't find attractive women.

I only visit a couple of times per year and even I know they're everywhere!