rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many approaches before your first bang

Hey guys I newbies are suppose to post in the newbie forum but I believe this topic needs the attention of some veterans. I have approached 33 different girls and got 3 numbers and I haven't even got a text back let alone a date OR A BANG.I'm getting really impatient with this shit, but my desire to get layer consistently out weighs my frustration. I just want an idea of how long did it take for you guys to "strike gold" so to speak.Im following the roisb program with day game and doing everything in my power to improve. Are these numbers normal?

Seems legit. How can I help?

How many approaches did it take you before your first bang

I banged on my first 8 approaches using this one weird trick.

[Image: 69.gif]

Alright guys no more trolling, I'm seeking legitimate advice

How many approaches before your first ban

Look at the related links below for some help.

I'm trying to learn how to sell shit. My boss tells me to have fun. If you're not having fun, what's the point? Working hard and having fun are not mutually exclusive either but especially with women, the guys who have harems of bitches seem to be having more enjoyment out of the experience than not.

So maybe just take the info you're getting from the forum and books and blogs as a guideline for how YOU do it, and stop expecting "veterans" to do it for you. Also, if you post on the newbie forum, they'll still see it and comment if they think they can help.

- Fellow Noob

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I believe Roosh says don't expect much on your first 100 approaches.

Experienced playas seem to have ratios of about 1.5%.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5355-p...l#pid70984

Everyone is different. It depends on what you are after too.

Take care of those titties for me.

Batting average means nothing.

The game is about home runs.

Quote: (06-13-2015 12:15 AM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Batting average means nothing.

The game is about home runs.

Babe Ruth struck out way more often than not if I remember correctly.

1.5% actually sounds pretty great, I thought at the rate I was going it would be 0.1%, Very insparational, thank you.Thank you all for your time, especially Dusty

Asking that question to a crowd is pointless.

That number is going to depend on the man's attractiveness, the country he is living in, and how socially smooth he was already before starting approaches.

2% was considered a good conversion rate (for cold approach) by guys like Krauser and LaidNYC.

The likelihood of you even getting a date for 33 approaches is very low. If you keep thinking about that stuff you're gonna be very disappointed.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I just see it like this, I'm 21 now and my game and in decent shape,my game will grow if I put in the work the next three years. I'm in a medium size city now (150k+) and will hopefully be in a dallas, Atlanta, etc when I'm 24 with my CPA. An approach a day , 365 approaches a year, 1.5% rate= 4 notches. That's all I could ask for. Also, once I get good at sex ( I got a a magnum xl size, god blessed me with that) I can have females on rotation coming back for more. That's all I can ask for personally

Quote: (06-13-2015 07:04 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

2% was considered a good conversion rate (for cold approach) by guys like Krauser and LaidNYC.

The likelihood of you even getting a date for 33 approaches is very low. If you keep thinking about that stuff you're gonna be very disappointed.

Conversion rates are hugely affected by your game style, though. Krauser's game is daytime cold approach on the street done pretty much in a shotgun style on any girl he finds attractive if I recall correctly. That is about the lowest conversion rate game you can play, so 2% even from a skilled player isn't all that surprising. Paul Janka claimed 11% conversion doing streetgame, but he was a tall, goodlooking, Harvard grad in NYC, so he had some advantages.

Nightgame is going to have a higher conversion rate than day for obvious reasons. If you are good at pre-approach screening, you can do even better. I think a good player should be able to convert 4-6% of his nightgame approaches on average over the long term, so he will get one bang every at least every 25 girls he approaches. An excellent player would be one who has a conversion rate of 7% or higher.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Probably around 100.

I did finger a chick somewhere between that number though. Good times.

irrelevant. cold approach is random. you can strike gold at your first or 100th attempt.

it's not only about your skills per se. girl's availability is huge factor as well.

for example, you have almost no chance to bang the girl I have been dating lately no matter how good you are at game. she's not only taken now by game aware guy [me] but also has any potential pickup attempts already reframed in her mind as try hard and lame.

so don't stress out so much. there's only so much you can control.

How exactly do you get the finger...but not the bang?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (06-13-2015 06:41 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

[Image: image.jpg]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Delete

Quote: (06-13-2015 07:48 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2015 06:41 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Appears to be a concoction made up of alcohol and lack of logistics and availability. Also guessing that a smoky bar or club with loud music and lack of light was involved.

On a serious note, why don't you keep going as it will be different for every guy.

If a guy is socially capable and has a decent amount of confidence and style, he could probably get a few dates on a few hundred approaches at the most. From there it's a factor is logistics and more game that can get you laid.

Double post; delete.

33 Approaches and your frustrated? That's like doing a set of curls and wondering why your arms didn't get bigger. I'm sorry but game is long term. Even Roosh says you probably won't get laid on your first hundred approaches on the Roosh program. I only got my first bang after 260 approaches. You have a lot of work ahead of you but believe me its worth it.

Only getting bangs 10-15 approaches I was ready throw in towel, accept failure. Trouble must be next bathe Ruth. Trouble get bangs every 10 approaches, & I live the worst city for pick ups Toronto. Plus I get more pussy by accident then on purpose.

I don't think I've ever achieved a consistent 2% conversion rate. Probably a lot less than 1% over my lifetime average, but who's counting?