rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wisdom from Duckman!

Wisdom from Duckman!

Duckman - Private Dick/Family Man
Animated sitcom from the 90's. Here are some clips from a great show!

On PC comedy culture:

On Women:

On Hollywood:

How many of us feel:

Life in general:

Sure... These days there's 'offensive' on TV. But I can't think of a TV show who could mix sarcasm, knowledge,satire and humor like Duckman did in the old days...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Wisdom from Duckman!

Some of the stuff on TV in the 90's was fantastic. Forgot about Duckman and how much fantastic satire and honest social/political commentary was in there. Great collection of clips, by the way.

Wisdom from Duckman!

Jason Alexander's voice was perfect for this character.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Wisdom from Duckman!

You thrust your pelvis unh! Just thrust your pelvis UNH!

Haha. I completely forgot about this awesome show.

Wisdom from Duckman!

Thanks for that.

"Where's the logic???"

The past couple weeks have been so full of stupid - trans women MMA fighters, trans racial, Bruce Jenners - and about a dozen other things - that I'm left in a state of "I don't even I just don't even."[/align]

Wisdom from Duckman!

Man, oh man! I thought this show was a dream I had or something, nobody I know remembers it.

That first video reminded me of this one:

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.