rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tampa Bay Gold Standard Daygame Spot

Today I went to the Ellington outlet mall and wanted to share my observations.
This place is an open air outlet mall thats 15 minutes south of Tampa,15 minutes north of Sarasota and 15 minutes south of St.Pete.
Heres my list
1.Every hot chick that lives in this area goes there to shop
2.Way above average amount of women with stylish sandals and heels instead of flip flops which 90% of the women in Florida wear.
3.Plenty of Hot young and older women working there to game even on slower weekdays.
4.The highest number of hot asian women walking around Ive ever witnessed around here.
5.The hottest sistas Ive even seen in the same place.
6.About 40% of the shoppers were speaking different languages,Some were tourists but its also a place where locals bring family from abroad to shop for things to bring back home as well as plenty of the local Latinas looking for a good deal on a Coach bag.
7.The food court sucks ass.Dont plan on eating there.
8.Its way more laid back than a regular mall.Way easier to approach.
9.There is a skating rink right next door
10.The girls that work there are friendly,stupid,and a cakewalk to game.
11.Did not see any guy wearing a suit ,it was almost 90 at 3pm
12.Did not see any guy gaming girls.Most were with girlfriends.The place is all yours!
For the sake of the forum I went out of my way to ask about 20 women shopping and working there where they lived.Most of them working lived in Bradenton and Sarasota.Most the shoppers were from Tampa or St.pete/Clearwater.Always ask where she lives.Dont waste time with people who are just stopping in because they saw a sign from the highway that says Outlet mall.
Heres a link with a list of stores,etc
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=92
Good luck!

Damn. sad to read I missed this spot when I was in Sarasota. [Image: sad.gif]

What about Ybor City? Last time I went, many years ago, there seemed to be qute a lot of bars. mainly filled with drunk college coeds.

Quote: (05-31-2011 01:26 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

What about Ybor City? Last time I went, many years ago, there seemed to be qute a lot of bars. mainly filled with drunk college coeds.

Yeah, and what about Gentleman's Clubs?

I have heard from many reputable sources that they are top tier.

Ybor is great for day game on weekends.Sunday afternoon seems to be the best and girls have their guard down.It gets insane on Friday and Sat.Too busy,Too many cops,cameras and Dui's.I almost get arrested everytime I go.

Quote: (05-31-2011 01:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes they are! On Dale Maybry in Tampa there is two right across the street from eachother.2001 oddessy and Mons venus.When you come to this area you kinda have to visit.Tampa bay has a huge stripper culture because of the job market here.The strip clubs here are almost like regular clubs, single women even go to meet guys.I could go into detail if you like.

Tampa is 3 hours from Miami, si?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-31-2011 02:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Si.There is so much easy pussy in this area,you would love it here Moma

Quote: (05-31-2011 02:49 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Easy from all races? Next time I'm down in Miami, I'm renting a hooptie and coming up to mash out some unfortunates. I'm putting Toronto on the map in the most diabolical type of way.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-31-2011 03:03 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Easy from all races? Next time I'm down in Miami, I'm renting a hooptie and coming up to mash out some unfortunates. I'm putting Toronto on the map in the most diabolical type of way.
Yup.All races.Depends which part of town your in.Pinellas Park = aisians Tampa=latinas Clearwater=trashy white chicks South St Pete=
sistas Sarasota=more upscale.I have to much on this area to make a sheet because Ive been here 19 years.It is no problem to fuck a different girl every night if you live here.

@ El Mechanico

Are you a Tampa local?

How many latin ppl and clubs are there in Tampa?

How are the beaches near Tampa and how long does it take to get to them?

ps. you should throw up a complete data sheet with all the diff nightlife venues.

Quote: (06-06-2011 09:55 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

@ El Mechanico

Are you a Tampa local?

How many latin ppl and clubs are there in Tampa?

How are the beaches near Tampa and how long does it take to get to them?

ps. you should throw up a complete data sheet with all the diff nightlife venues.
Dash,I live near clearwater and I never go to latin clubs.I have a profile on badoo that I have'nt checked in a couple months until 2 days ago and my message box was blown up by Tampa and Orlando latinas and asians.I have a few dates planned so I will hit them up and give a report on this thread.
I was suprized to see the amount of local latinas that had joined that site lately.I only used it to make a pipeline with Colombian and DR girls before.(Medellin trip still pending).
Honestly, I don't have much luck with american latinas..They piss me off alot.Since I started chatting them up again I've already have gotten pissed off enough to almost tell them all to fuck off in two days.
Orlando has tons of latinas,the other day I was there and stopped at a gas station and everbody was speaking spanish.The cashier didnt even speak english!You wont find that in Tampa bay.

damn man! u def need to hit up a latin club.

i find them the easiest for ONS as long as ur logistics are straight!

Hey el mechanico (and any other locals), a bit of Tampa Bay intel if you please.

I have the pleasure of spending one week in Tampa every month or two. I can stay in whatever part of town I wish, but lately I've been getting good deals on some corporate extended-stay places near the airport. Occasionally I'll snare a few nights at Shephard's.

A little about me, just to help you answer my question: I'm late 40s, work out every day, and am quite fit. Enough so that I'm complimented on it. I'm not a big guy, just 5'8" 159lbs. Still got most of my hair. Dress stylishly casual (Diesel, Guess, English Laundry, etc) I'm reasonably well off, but I'd prefer to not have to make it rain Benjamins every time I step out.

I'm fairly regular at the Blue Martini and have gotten quite a few numbers, make-outs and one SNL recently from there. I've been in The Pub a few times also. I've gamed SOHO a bit, but that crowd is mostly college kids. I've had some successes in Ybor, but everything there seems to be so thuggish of late. I'm just starting to explore St. Pete. I'm somewhat familiar with the Clearwater beach scene and I've taken a few girls over there for fun, but have never hunted there.

I don't really know anyone in town other than my work mates, so I always fly solo.

Most of my action lately has been from online game. That has been quite productive, as I am always able to arrange several meetups and at least one lay whenever I'm in town.

I'm not complaining, but this online stuff is making me lazy and I really prefer pulling same night from the venue or setting up something for the next day or two.

Any thoughts on parts of town, venues or pulling strategies?

I'm already doing better than most, but I'd like to rely less on online game and find the best hunting ground for my target demographic. My preference is 30 to 40 and slim, tramps are just fine :-) I'm not auditioning for a soul mate here.

Thanks in advance,
Bone

Quote: (05-31-2011 03:50 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2011 03:03 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Yup.All races.Depends which part of town your in.Pinellas Park = aisians Tampa=latinas Clearwater=trashy white chicks South St Pete=
sistas Sarasota=more upscale.I have to much on this area to make a sheet because Ive been here 19 years.It is no problem to fuck a different girl every night if you live here.

From the BIG Apple and never visited Tampa before, but have been to Miami, FortLauderdale and Jacksonville, anyone has any great hotel or motel recommendations that will put me right in the center of the action in meeting these Asian and Latina women without having transport?

Quote: (05-31-2011 02:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2011 01:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes they are! On Dale Maybry in Tampa there is two right across the street from eachother.2001 oddessy and Mons venus.When you come to this area you kinda have to visit.Tampa bay has a huge stripper culture because of the job market here.The strip clubs here are almost like regular clubs, single women even go to meet guys.I could go into detail if you like.

el mechanico, any updates on the strip clubs in Tampa? I heard they are the best! I think there is a lot of military bases near Tampa so they get a lot of business. Thanks bro!

Live in tampa, definitely gaming here isn't bad soho hows tons of UT and USF college kids, Ybor can be good too but thugish. The malls are decent for day game. I like living here overall but can't get over latin america and how it seems so much easier to game lol and the women ugh.