rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married Mamacitas???

Married Mamacitas???

This pertains to Latinas in the U.S, and my limited experience of mostly newly minted Central Americans & Mexicans, but it seems that something like 95% of Latinas are married after the age of 21.

This leaves almost no one available for swooping, other than jailbait. Not only that, wherever i go, it seems like most Latinas are either wheeling a stroller or out with guys (usually their husband).

HOWEVER, every Latino guy out there tells me that marriage doesn't mean jack, they bang who they like.

So what is the fine line in picking up Latina women? Or is this just the case with the fresh over the border/ can't speak much English crowd?

A month ago, i got the distinct impression that the lady at the bank was hitting on me, but she had on a wedding ring, so i didn't really pursue it. Plus, lots of times, Latinas are nice and will flirt with you, so it can be hard to tell.

So do married Latina women also date around? Or do they remain monogamous? And if so, how do you tell the difference?
Finally, there's also the danger of getting a beatdown from her husband if he ever found out.

Married Mamacitas???

I don't know why y'all think there's some secret for latinas in the u.s. Game them like you would any other girl. They're not all the same just like not all black and white girls are the same.

I would be more worried about getting shot than getitng your ass kicked though.

Married Mamacitas???

just wondering if i should game latinas that are married. i've had married latinas show interest in me, since i don't know the cultural protocol.

Should I go for it and risk getting shot or her rejection or not going for it and kind of giving up on latinas.

On the other hand, i'm guessing a lot of latinas just show interest and NEGLECT to tell me that they are married?