rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer experience in Madrid, player needed

Hi guys! Me and my room mate are looking for a third roommate, the flat is quite big and spacious, and is located by just 5 minutes walk from "callao", just in the center of the city

A place near the best day game venues.

If you're interested you can make as much questions as you want,preferably by PM. But first it will be an interview to see the compatibility between each other, conditions of respect,norms in common..

We have intermediate-advanced level and, we are very respectful and we're looking for a similar roommate.

Price is 400 euros per month and it would be july and august.

It will be an amazing experience of personal growth with like-minded players

July and August?

Fuck man you will have a really hard time. But best of luck.

I have never been there during those months but I hear it's similar to NYC and Tokyo, very hot and uncomfortable and not as many pretty girls as the spring or fall. Virtually no tourists except maybe other Europeans such as yourselves.

Quote: (06-10-2015 07:41 AM)BrazilianCocaine Wrote:  

July and August?

Fuck man you will have a really hard time. But best of luck.

I have never been there during those months but I hear it's similar to NYC and Tokyo, very hot and uncomfortable and not as many pretty girls as the spring or fall. Virtually no tourists except maybe other Europeans such as yourselves.

The weather is indeed shit during the summer, way too warm and uncomfortable. However Madrid is a big city with many opportunities and there's also hordes of tourists from all over the world (although not as many as in Barcelona). I'm pretty sure you guys will still have a great time.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского