rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKC Story from girls POV

OKC Story from girls POV

This is a podast normally about funny stories in tech. This week, it's the story of a bird that 'fell in love' with a guy on OKC, until...

https://soundcloud.com/replyall/27-the-fever

OKC Story from girls POV

Lying and being dishonest is bad, but I have a certain amount of respect for a guy like this just based on how much work he puts in.
Women that are even remotely attractive have "harems" like this too, if not considerably larger, and it takes them zero work. Also generally nobody cares when they're exposed.

Also it's obvious that probably most of those "girlfriends" were a lot closer to repeat pump & dumps than they wanted to admit on air. I find it a laughable idea that you could be in a legit boyfriend girlfriend relationship and not find out almost immediately that a guy is getting that much side pussy.
Women... They demand a man that they know tons of other women want to fuck, then are shocked and horrified to find out he's fucking other women.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

OKC Story from girls POV

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

(TL: DL version)
Guy spinning lots of plates with Asian women. Stupidly let's girls have access to his apartment. One goes on his computer and finds he's a player with a harem. Argument ensues. Sherlock hoe decided to investigate and message all the girls.

I only listened to the story half the other half is how to deal with players like him.

Gentlemen, this should be a lesson on harem control. Never just give away the keys to the castle.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

OKC Story from girls POV

If you're going to have a woman anywhere near your computer for the love of god get it password locked. If you have pictures and videos lock them behind some protected folders.

Women are natural snoopers, they have a sixth sense for sniffing out other pussy.

OKC Story from girls POV

Having your technology on lock is game 101 no matter where you live. Women snoop.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-09-2015 05:05 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Lying and being dishonest is bad, but I have a certain amount of respect for a guy like this just based on how much work he puts in.
Women that are even remotely attractive have "harems" like this too, if not considerably larger, and it takes them zero work. Also generally nobody cares when they're exposed.

Also it's obvious that probably most of those "girlfriends" were a lot closer to repeat pump & dumps than they wanted to admit on air. I find it a laughable idea that you could be in a legit boyfriend girlfriend relationship and not find out almost immediately that a guy is getting that much side pussy.
Women... They demand a man that they know tons of other women want to fuck, then are shocked and horrified to find out he's fucking other women.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

The woman's lament.

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-09-2015 05:06 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

(TL: DL version)
Guy spinning lots of plates with Asian women. Stupidly let's girls have access to his apartment. One goes on his computer and finds he's a player with a harem. Argument ensues. Sherlock hoe decided to investigate and message all the girls.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Deus vult!

OKC Story from girls POV

This is hilarious!

I admire this man's game. Those of us solid boyfriend game start to realize that girls lie all the time and don't really like us for who we are -- they like us for what they can get from us.

Women hamster about their own lying, but can't handle it when men lie.

There's no incentive to be a decent guy.

Quote:Quote:

They were all Asian girls; they were all Asian!

I like how one of the women complains that this guy was dating women just because they were Asian, but then later the point is made that all of the women he was dating were smart, successful women.

So, which is it?

They can't even maintain a single narrative.

I'm still listening. I wish we had a transcript to work with, because this episode is full of hilarity, most of it unintentional. It literally had me laughing out loud over and over again.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

OKC Story from girls POV

Anyone get as far as the point of the massively Beta presenter empathising with the girls, complaining about guys with 'yellow fever', then saying "I should also point out that my girlfriend is Asian" ?

OKC Story from girls POV

I listened from begin to end. I wish it had been a couple hours long, but it wasn't. Still great entertainment.

I'm the King of Beijing!

OKC Story from girls POV

Well played by the guy, surprised how vindictive and petty the girls were. Is this typical of Asian women?

OKC Story from girls POV

^It's typical of women.

It's great how they pretend that he's disappeared off the face of the planet because he's not answering their phone calls and text messages.

I'm the King of Beijing!

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-09-2015 05:06 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Sherlock Hoe

[Image: ohshit.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

OKC Story from girls POV

Man it wont play for me!

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-09-2015 08:32 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Well played by the guy, surprised how vindictive and petty the girls were. Is this typical of Asian women?

That's typical of all women.

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-09-2015 06:18 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm still listening. I wish we had a transcript to work with, because this episode is full of hilarity, most of it unintentional. It literally had me laughing out loud over and over again.

Wish granted!

Quote: (06-09-2015 11:02 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Man it wont play for me!

You can read the transcript in the link above.

The lady interviewed (Stephanie Foo) looks she has a chin strap on under her skin - that is one big fucking chin!

[Image: prx_medium.jpg]

[Image: BwO6q2tIAAASrWZ.jpg]

OKC Story from girls POV

^Tranny?

I'm the King of Beijing!

OKC Story from girls POV

"Suzanne texts John to get the hell back to his apartment, STAT. But when he showed up, she thought, wait, I don’t know anything about who this guy really is. What if he’s a serial killer? What if he has a knife? So while he’s standing outside the door, she makes him take off all of his clothes and strip naked"

Eh what?
[Image: facepalm3.gif]

So bitch is in his house and she is the one making demands?

This is just a story of really horrible harem management and the fact that these bitches regardless of a guys infidelity will still crave alpha cock and forgive the fact their alpha is banging the back out of other broads.

..In their time together though, she’d actually seen John accumulate two cycles of women. In each cycle, he dated up to ten women at once, three to four serious girlfriends, and several casual relationships on the side.......

PHOEBE: There’s three generations obviously and so-

STEPHANIE: Three generations?! Oh my god. I like how you describe it as generations, it’s so sick.

STEPHANIE: So what race were all these girls?

PHOEBE: All Asian. Every single one of them. They were all Asian girls.

STEPHANIE: And how did that make you feel?

PHOEBE: It was gross. It was very gross....

[Image: hamster2.gif]

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-09-2015 10:53 PM)pialox Wrote:  

"Suzanne texts John to get the hell back to his apartment, STAT. But when he showed up, she thought, wait, I don’t know anything about who this guy really is. What if he’s a serial killer? What if he has a knife? So while he’s standing outside the door, she makes him take off all of his clothes and strip naked"

Eh what?
[Image: facepalm3.gif]

So bitch is in his house and she is the one making demands?

When these women ask "where have all the good men gone," the answer will be obvious.

They're dating/married to sane women.

I'm the King of Beijing!

OKC Story from girls POV

After listening to the whole thing, this is just an public service announcement saying that Asian women believe that deep down they are really dumb.

4 women sharing a story of how they got pumped for an extended period of time by a guy who was banging other chicks then saying "It's dangerous for us when there are guys who have yellow fever"..........

OKC Story from girls POV

I have never been with a woman from the Orient (in the UK, 'Asian' wrongly means Indian sub-continent) but I am intrigued why SJW women use the term yellow fever when they'd be the first to howl 'racist' if a White man pointed out their exotic racial choices on the carousel at their SMV peak.

Since I joined this forum, I have been speaking more to Oriental woman and the bottom line is, they seem to like men and they seem to like me more than White women do. In fact, most races seem to like me more than entitled White women do.

OKC Story from girls POV

My ex girlfriend was of the smart East Asian variety too (Chemical Engineer's degree). The importance of keeping all internal comm devices & social accounts away from her grubby curiosity wasn't something paramount to me at the time (innocently asking to surf my account while my Facebook was logged in & trying to 'browse' through my cellphone a number of times etc). Just plain blue pill ignorance at the time. Somehow though, some internal spider sense always made me say, 'no'. No explanation given.
Cue the 'we should share because we're connected & because Oprah said so or some such..' lecture followed by another 'i said no' from me.
Won't lie. Almost caved in a time or two. Dawned on me over time how even the seemingly sweet ones can zero in on your weakest moments to get what they want. Joining this forum only cemented a number of things i'd learned from experience & observation while adding a lot of other valuable ones thanks to the quality of its members.
The guy in the story above got sloppy because he was on a streak. Spider sense & strong habits got dimmed over time. Happens even to the best if unchecked. The one common factor in his choice of prey is these were modern Western educated east Asian chicks not just Asian chicks who I think are still high value in general.

OKC Story from girls POV

Quote: (06-10-2015 12:30 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

I have never been with a woman from the Orient (in the UK, 'Asian' wrongly means Indian sub-continent) but I am intrigued why SJW women use the term yellow fever when they'd be the first to howl 'racist' if a White man pointed out their exotic racial choices on the carousel at their SMV peak.

Since I joined this forum, I have been speaking more to Oriental woman and the bottom line is, they seem to like men and they seem to like me more than White women do. In fact, most races seem to like me more than entitled White women do.

‘Asian” is not used incorrectly in the UK. In UK ‘Asian’ means South Asian, in US ‘Asian’ means NE Asia and SE Asian. The term is based on immigration patterns.

Geographically Asia stretches from Turkey to Indonesia. I’m originally from the UK and I now live in the US so I’m familiar with both. ‘Oriental’ is considered an offensive term in the US, but not in the UK.

In regards to the OP, a lot of these Asian women who complain about Yellow Fever are full of shit. A lot of these women actively pursue non-Asian (usually white) men.

There’s plenty of articles online by hypocritical Asian-American SJW females who say date Asian men, but who are actually dating non-Asian men themselves.

OKC Story from girls POV

Listening to this now. This is great. 10/10 would listen again.

The hamsters are off the chain.

Asian women complaining about "yellow fever", while dating a successful white guy and being completely oblivious to their "white fever" (I explain it here) Notice how "uptalk" and "vocal fry" are stereo-typically a white girl thing, but the women interviewed here want to be white so bad. For real - I challenge anyone to find a group that uptalks and vocal fry's more than asian american women lol. The "white fever" from that one asian girl is so strong that it took her 3 harems of cheating to break up with the guy.

The white knighting from the hosts is next level.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]
>mfw the white host said he had a chinese girlfriend