rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl worried about diseases - "I don't know where you've been" - Is she projecting?

Girl worried about diseases - "I don't know where you've been" - Is she projecting?

So I get this girl's number off OKC. Her profile on there is very tame and nondescript. But over text exchange it becomes clear that she's a scummy slutty type. She exhibits the following:

- Sexual jokes earlier than normal
- Shit tests, which I pass adeptly
- Alludes to coke usage
- Works at a mental health and addiction centre
- Throws out jargon like "dom" and "sub"
- Lives on her own

She asks to meet up. In the lead up to that however, she expresses an offhand concern about the imprudence of "banging strangers" and "not knowing where people have been" and "diseases".

I'm assuming this is projection on her part - she's a slutty, experienced stranger banger who's worried about a bug or two inside her. Yep has to be. What do you guys think?

Definately. The chance that she is not projecting is slim enough that you should always treat her like she is. It seems you know in your gut she is. . . its prudent to assume the worst nowadays until proven otherwise.

It's a shame that the most adult answer, "let's go get tested together," generally isn't an option. Girls can accuse guys this casually, yet when a man expresses the same concern, it scares the cat away.

When asked I've said something along the lines of "I got tested about 6 months ago, I guess its time to get tested again. Lets get tested together."

Thats worked. Also subtly implies that you are in demand, and can get the hamster spinning.

She's projecting alright, look for empty containers of antibiotics when at her place. That's if you enjoy 'dom' 'sub'. lol. I'd just grab her hand, and take her to the campus health clinic. Meet somewhere reasonably close to it.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

So I wake up and get a missed call and text from 10:30 AM from this ho saying "Come watch me drink". Man WTF

WB.

She's projecting

What exactly is she projecting ?

Quote: (06-07-2015 04:27 AM)Agreddor Wrote:  

What exactly is she projecting ?

A big slut tell halogen-lit signal into the skies shaped in an "M" (i.e. legs spread)

I'd be more worried about where she's been, by the sound of it she's probably had over 100 cocks in her. Still, it's easier to brush off her comments and plow through. It's as you said, an "offhand" concern. If you don't worry about it or bring it up again she probably won't. Wrap it up.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee