rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Double Trouble Need Some Help

Well heres my problem I didn't even think this one though at all, I haven't been to the bars in ages. So Monday Night all students are back in town from hoildays. I go with my best bud Tom from highschool. As soon I got to the bar right off the start a smoking chick just came up to me and started hitting on me still haven't gotton to take off my jacket. Pretty much night ended with exchange of phone numbers. She adds me to facebook which then leaded to msn. This chick is already asking me to go out on dates like to the movies etc. This is Chick 1

Chick 2.
Tom called me up asked if I wanted to go out on Wednedsay Night I said why not haven't been to the bars in ages, Monday night was a fun time so I go out again. Meet Chick 2 I introduced myself exchanged numbers she pretty much was hanging around me the hole night. She had her bestfriend which was a guy and kept telling him off all night to leave her alone.

Tom calls me up again with a few more buddies I haven't seen since highschool and asked if I wanted to go out.
So now its Thursday we go out and I run into Chick 2 again by my side all night.

PROBLEM?
Chick 2 calls me tonight and says shes going to Club X on Saturday night and it'll be worth my while if I come out.

Problem Chick 1 is also going to be there and shes also willing to put out.

Any Ideas?

Her name is Tom??

After you meet them, it's always better to get them on a one-on-one situation. I'd be very hesitant to do the "meet up" at some place with her friends. Tell her you are busy on that day and if she wants to get a drink on a slow night, like tuesday.

No sorry my buddies name is Tom. His my Wing Man pretty much