rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seem like girls now a days just wanna fuck no strings attached.

Just something random this is what i've noticed first hand, i go to college currently an idk if it has anything to do with the school i attend. Which is a hbcu for those who don't know a school that's all black, anyway i've noticed most of the girls here say they want a bf an a relationship but those same women here just fuck every guy that comes their way. Even the ones with bf have several other guys they fucking too like for ex a few days ago i was at this wild college party an this girl let 7 guys, run a train on her in front of everyone there. Pretty crazy but i guess i need to pick up one of these hoes an get me some pussy too lol, i already got my eyes set on this tall slim cute black girl up here so wish me luck lol.

That's college for you. That's really the only reason girls go to college.
So bang as many as you can, it's like making apple pie by burning down the orchard.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Nobody cares about 'gina tingles more than Black women, their reputation precedes them, it's rather shitty, but if you don't like to be stereotyped, don't live up to the stereotype.

Quote: (06-03-2015 01:13 AM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

Just something random this is what i've noticed first hand, i go to college currently an idk if it has anything to do with the school i attend. Which is a hbcu for those who don't know a school that's all black, anyway i've noticed most of the girls here say they want a bf an a relationship but those same women here just fuck every guy that comes their way. Even the ones with bf have several other guys they fucking too like for ex a few days ago i was at this wild college party an this girl let 7 guys, run a train on her in front of everyone there. Pretty crazy but i guess i need to pick up one of these hoes an get me some pussy too lol, i already got my eyes set on this tall slim cute black girl up here so wish me luck lol.

Word of advice? Clean up the punctuation. No "text speak" on the forum. Other than that anything goes when it comes to hoes. Strap up and get some.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Go for it. Most of the HBCU girls I come across claim to be "abstinent."

Consider yourself lucky. Most girls I meet these days want a "relationship"..picnics, cuddling, boardgames and all of that. I'd say ride the wave while you can.

When a girl says she wants a relationship and is sucking and fucking in cock in sight, it's the same as her saying, "I'm a good girl and would never have a one night stand"

Conclusion: NEVER believe anything that comes out of a women's mouth in fact, it usually means the opposite and she is feeling guilty about her actions.

"Always judge someone by their actions, NEVER their words."

Quote: (06-03-2015 01:13 AM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

not sure what your question is.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

What's wrong with sluts?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Sluts are found everywhere and were found decades and centuries ago too.

In your case there's the law of supply and demand. Far more black women than black men in college.

Fuck I need to go to college

Fuck as many as possible now, because when you're older you'll wish you had, not wish you hadn't.