rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist tries to install air conditioner...

I thought this one was pretty funny: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...indow.html

Short version: self-described feminist goes to the store looking for a small air conditioner. Salesman (man, mind you) upsells her into a unit twice her budget. She, of course, declines to pay the $50 installation fee.

Instead of carrying it back, she takes a cab. She tries to install and it, you guessed it, it falls onto a downstairs neighbor's deck.

Independent woman that she is, she bursts into tears and calls the store that sold it to her, asking if they'll refund her purchase. [Image: nuts.gif] Still crying, she calls her landlord to try and get the unit back from the downstairs neighbor.

Keep cool, guys.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

[Image: CGJHPBlWwAAzhpB.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

when u get the shit kicked out of u by an air conditioner ???

WNB

But she WB Brian:

I want to get one that is less than $150 and I leave with one that costs $300, either because the salesperson, Brian, is super-good at his job or because I am terrible at saying no.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

When a woman drops an AC unit...

[Image: 29-jroy-ac.w529.h352.jpg]

When a man drops an AC unit......

[Image: HT_midtown_crane_collapse_3_blur_jt_150531_4x3t_384.jpg]

[Image: crane_5.JPG?itok=MAjXnrUI]

[Image: video-undefined-293CD64900000578-975_636x358.jpg]

What a stupid bitch.

Luckily it landed on someone's deck and not someone's head.

I guess I can see why she attempted to install it, because if she had severely injured someone the pussy pass woulda got her through "her" tough time anyway.

This was in a Seinfeld episode.

It takes me about a full minute to realize I am bleeding from several places. I'm coated in sweat and I've started crying hysterically without really meaning to. My whole mouth is bleeding and my fingers are bleeding and I'm leaning out the window of my tiny gross studio apartment being like, Why did I decide to live alone? Why didn't I just ask someone to help me? Why is everything the worst?

[Image: mindblown.gif]
[Image: ohshit.gif]
[Image: clap2.gif]

Roosh, it looks like we have a contender for your post traumatic feminist syndrome therapy center in your apartment. Get that couch ready.

This is eerily similar to conversations I've had with real-life feminists. I always use the AC hypothetical installation to shut them down. Now I have a link to send.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-01-2015 11:56 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

It takes me about a full minute to realize I am bleeding from several places. I'm coated in sweat and I've started crying hysterically without really meaning to. My whole mouth is bleeding and my fingers are bleeding and I'm leaning out the window of my tiny gross studio apartment being like, Why did I decide to live alone? Why didn't I just ask someone to help me? Why is everything the worst?

Roosh, it looks like we have a contender for your post traumatic feminist syndrome therapy center in your apartment. Get that couch ready.

Why was her mouth bleeding from installing an AC Unit? Is her panicked train of thought that sucking a dick resolves all immediate problems so she tried to blow the AC unit when installation got difficult?

Was she pumped and dumped by her Air Conditioner?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Nothing to see here folks, just another "strong empowered" woman colliding head-1st with reality.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This isn't as tragic a story as it could be. For this girl, her collision with reality cost her only one AC unit (and possibly balcony damage to her below neighbor), but no lives and no significant bodily injuries.

Not sure we can say the same thing about a female firefighter or soldier who will learn the same or similar lesson in the future.

Guys who dream of living in New York, this is the kind of shit you have to deal with if you live here unless you are rich. Shitty little apartments which are expensive and hard to find. Foul smell, noise, crowds. Having to install an air conditioner, then uninstall it and find a place to keep it over the winter.

Also, as far as dating prospects go, this is a typical new York bitch you're going to run into, especially if you do online game. I might have seen her on okc or something, the face looks familiar. A feminist with a bullshit job and a shitty attitude.

Not saying living in NY is not worth it, but there's too much hype about it.

I can't stand people who have so much pride in themselves for whatever delusional reason that they don't ask someone else for help and end up putting themselves and others in danger like this moron did.

if feminism was really about empowering women they would teach them how to fix car engines or the trades.

Quote: (06-01-2015 03:31 PM)catoblepa Wrote:  

if feminism was really about empowering women they would teach them how to fix car engines or the trades.

thats butch lesbian empowerment.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

She might be starting to wake up.....

[Image: MjVMRRb.jpg]

She's also contributing to global warming. What a bitch!

She made this whole thing up to cover for the herpes sore.

I just don't understand this level of narcissism and attention-seeking. I'm not at all surprised that she f'd up the easy task of securing a large and heavy metal box in a window frame. What continues to shock me is why people like this want to publicize their stupidity, why this woman would think she is entitled to a refund from the store, why she blames the salesman for the fact that she chose to spend $300 instead of the $150 that she claims to have wanted to spend, why she would run crying to the man who runs the convenience store she frequents, and then post it all on the web.

She's shameless, literally. When I do something stupid, I feel ashamed, and I think about how I should have acted differently so I don't repeat that mistake in the future. And I certainly don't publish it or tell anyone, except maybe a close friend over drinks, for a laugh.

And they think they want to serve in the fucking military.

I think it's the air conditioner manufacturer's fault for making them too heavy. We need more space age polymers in our consumer electronics.

Team Nachos

More red pill articles in mainstream media:
Age gap between actresses and their love interests: http://www.vulture.com/2015/05/emma-jlaw...cx_tag=pop
Decline of the middle class: http://nypost.com/2015/05/31/ann-coulter...dle-class/

Quote: (06-02-2015 11:08 AM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

I just don't understand this level of narcissism and attention-seeking. I'm not at all surprised that she f'd up the easy task of securing a large and heavy metal box in a window frame. What continues to shock me is why people like this want to publicize their stupidity, why this woman would think she is entitled to a refund from the store, why she blames the salesman for the fact that she chose to spend $300 instead of the $150 that she claims to have wanted to spend, why she would run crying to the man who runs the convenience store she frequents, and then post it all on the web.

She's shameless, literally. When I do something stupid, I feel ashamed, and I think about how I should have acted differently so I don't repeat that mistake in the future. And I certainly don't publish it or tell anyone, except maybe a close friend over drinks, for a laugh.

She broadcasts it because nobody judges her for it because they all know that women fuck these things up all the time. Everyone knows that 99% of women are woefully inadequate at physical and/or technical tasks, that's why they give them an easy ride on the matter and laugh it off. They always have done, what's strange nowadays is that 10 minutes later they will say they believe in feminism.

Even feminists know it. That's why they're so mad at us for pointing out these ridiculous hypocrisies.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

I have never personally known a woman who had even basic skills in home repair/improvement or mechanics. Not one. They can't use even the simplest tools competently and safely, and don't even know the names of most of them, and for god's sake never let a woman use a power tool. I'm sure women who can do these things exist but they are so rare as to not be relevant.

Just recently I was having a drink with one of my regular girls and mentioned that I'm going to change the spark plugs and wires on my car and hoped that would give it a bit better power and gas mileage and noticed she was giving me a blank look.

I stopped and said, "You don't even know how an automobile engine works, do you?"

She laughed sheepishly and admitted that she had no idea. This woman is intelligent, has a college degree and is a school teacher. Women just don't think about objects and processes the way men do. Our techno-industrial society is entirely dependent on men to run it, from fixing a door knob to operating a nuclear power plant, and women reap the benefits which men create.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

After the store refused to refund merchandise their customer admitted to destroying I was worried for our hero, but there is an update in the comments.

Her landlord cleaned up the mess of the old AC, bought her a new one and installed it. The dark spectre of personal accountability narrowly avoided! That was close.