rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going over to her place for a date

I’ll be doing online dating in the future. My plan is to have coffee on the first date, dinner on the second date, and on the third date, I want to meet up at her place and go for sex (or oral) on that date. When I say meet up at her place, I mean having the entire date at her place, not having a date elsewhere and then going over to her place. I definitely don’t want to bring her to my place for various reasons.

I’d really appreciate some input on how to do this (specifically with regards to online dating).

First of all, is this a plan that can work?

How do I make this work? What should the logistics be?

What are the different things that we can do at her place (like what should I say we’ll do on the date)? How should I bring it up when I ask her out again for the third date? And anything else I should do. I’d prefer to do it on the third date, not earlier.

If she prefers to go to my place, what are different excuses I can use to not meet up at my place?

Always be closing homie. ABC.

You won't get laid with a dinner date. Who wants to fuck with their stomach full?

Just get drinks somewhere near her or your place on the first day and try closing it. Get something light like sushi or some apps.

If not, do the same for the second date.

If you live in the suburbs, make sure its not too far or there's a hotel you can hit up.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I've never gone on a date with a girl, 50+ bangs

3 dates and no bangs is already approaching beta

I don't mind the three dates before the bang, give you a good chance to screen, but I don't know how workable this is without more information.

As to your main question

Are you driving?

Drive her home each time, and then ask to come up.

WIA

go out with her on the first and second date and a bit about cooking. then on a third date go to her place to cook for her. with all that build up it will make sense to her. besides it is perfect excuse to spend time with her in private place where she feels safe and comfortable.

Quote: (05-31-2015 04:51 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I don't mind the three dates before the bang, give you a good chance to screen, but I don't know how workable this is without more information.

As to your main question

Are you driving?

WIA

I’d prefer that we both take our own cars and meet up for the coffee date, and same for the dinner date. Then I’d prefer to drive down to her place. I don’t want to pick her up.

What kind of information would you need to work out whether it’s possible (and the logistics)?

Quote: (05-31-2015 07:22 PM)h5757 Wrote:  

As to your main question

Are you driving?

WIA

I’d prefer that we both take our own cars and meet up for the coffee date, and same for the dinner date. Then I’d prefer to drive down to her place. I don’t want to pick her up.

What kind of information would you need to work out whether it’s possible (and the logistics)?

So you get actionable advice, then reject it?

With your insistence on doing things your way, but still requesting advice we need more info

Seeding an activity at her from the very first meet up is usually my recommended course of action.

By the time you are ready to act on it, then it should be a foregone conclusion.

This is all assuming you have enough drag to make it to a 3rd date

MDP

Quote: (05-31-2015 07:59 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2015 07:22 PM)h5757 Wrote:  

As to your main question

Are you driving?

WIA

So you get actionable advice, then reject it?

Yup, I'm done with this one.

WIA