rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to initiate the raw dog?

I hate using johnnies and wish to raw dog every time. Sometimes though I've found this can kill the vibe when at that crucuaial point of entry. How do you guys approach raw dogging without killing the moment?

There is no discussion - you just do it.

An objection to such an act will be brought up soon enough, if in fact the chick in question is averse to such activity.

Checking my Consent Ladder document, I note that this is Item 21: "Would it be agreeable to you, Miss, if I should insert my erect member into your cunt [or anus]? I propose to do so without intervening prophylactics."

When she signs off on that, you're good to go.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (05-31-2015 05:40 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

An objection to such an act will be brought up soon enough, if in fact the chick in question is averse to such activity.

Now if she does object, is there a good way to ask/frame it that gives a reasonable chance to find out if she is just scared of STD or if she's isn't on the pill/IUD or something, and without killing the mood?

Quote: (05-31-2015 06:11 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Now if she does object, is there a good way to ask/frame it that gives a reasonable chance to find out if she is just scared of STD or if she's isn't on the pill/IUD or something, and without killing the mood?

This is kinda what I'm getting at. I don't know about you lot but the majority of girls I meet aint down for it.

Quote: (05-31-2015 06:32 AM)lush1 Wrote:  

This is kinda what I'm getting at. I don't know about you lot but the majority of girls I meet aint down for it.

The one's that aren't down for it are the ones you actually want.

Toe the line initially, without protest, and eventually you'll be graduating to the raw clam slam.

Some may take longer than others to come around, but they'll come around eventually...and if they don't, there's plenty of others out there that will.

The next level you'll want to achieve after that is blasting inside, timed around her period/ovulation. Yes, it's risky, but if tracked properly you'll have your cake and eat it without any nasty surprises.

One should not raw dog unless you are okay with babies or a STD. Going raw might get alot of props here but it is an extremely foolish thing to do unless the girl is vetted extremely well and you don't mind the idea of child support.

On a side note I have had (others) fiance's, wives and girlfriends ask me to go raw with one even trying to remove the condom during the act. Crazy younger years.

Quote: (05-31-2015 07:04 AM)Deebos Wrote:  

One should not raw dog unless you are okay with babies or a STD.

If you make a baby, you're either blasting inside (at the incorrect time of the month), or not in control of your dick (not pulling out in time, not pissing in between sessions to clear the urethra).

STD's are out there, of course. A regular screening schedule can abate the worry, including that of your regular FB(s) if it eases the mind further. If you get one (bar the incurable ones), then it's not the end of the world, just annoying, and sometimes a bit uncomfortable (symptoms, and explaining to relevant parties).

It's all about risk/reward, and how much one value's the sensation of raw sex as to the lengths gone to achieve that whilst mitigating the risks as much as possible.

first time posting here but from my limited experience once you raw dog once you raw dig for life. It's a slippery road trying to wrap up again. I usually initiate by saying "just the tip" with a smirk

Quote: (05-31-2015 06:58 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2015 06:32 AM)lush1 Wrote:  

The one's that aren't down for it are the ones you actually want.

Toe the line initially, without protest, and eventually you'll be graduating to the raw clam slam.

Some may take longer than others to come around, but they'll come around eventually...and if they don't, there's plenty of others out there that will.

The next level you'll want to achieve after that is blasting inside, timed around her period/ovulation. Yes, it's risky, but if tracked properly you'll have your cake and eat it without any nasty surprises.

Got ya so you'll bag up the first time rather than cause a scene, then later on give it a go without... like a war of attrition right? Thats pretty much what I do now.

Thing is I hate wearing johnnys end of, so am kinda of thinking like how I can overcome the initial "you need to put something on".

^ This makes sense.

But nevertheless seems a bit advanced given we're in the newbie section.

I think the guys that raw dog properly have a fairly consistent lay rate already. Consequently, I would think the guys that do blast at the wrong time or don't "screen" are truly newbies to the concept. And to that crowd it is a bit scary.

So hearing experiences regarding how a player transitioned into raw dogging starting off from such a fear would be interesting, including resistance and STDs encountered. I do think we have some threads or posts that cover it but not sure one can find them easily through the search function.

It seems in the forum, the raw dogging stats seem high. There is glory in it out here in these parts. Almost seems like if you follow a certain amount of steps, there are no repercussions.

However, in between all of this, I can't help but think there are at least some people here that fell victim to some odd sensations in their more sensitive areas or have at most experienced the joy of fatherhood.

I'm not advocating staying away from it but I think just getting consent from a girl is far from the set of precautions necessary to ensure you're not buying condoms and pampers in the same visit to the grocery store.

Delete.

Yea, I don't really see how 'Using alcohol to overcome approach anxiety' stays in the Game forum but this one gets moved to the Newbie Forum? But who are we to question why etc etc..

Quote: (05-31-2015 09:03 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2015 08:50 AM)lush1 Wrote:  

I don't know if I follow... do you mean put the condom on, then remove it after you've penetrated her and reinsert your unsheathed piece into her? I am after specifics. Like when she says "you need to put something on" do you guys just say "no"? or do you just say nothing and put it in sans johnny?

Obviously I always attemot to go in raw, I'm talking about when they object, how do you overcome?

Am after genuine advice not platitudes.

C'mon now, you seriously think plowing raw despite being asked to wrap up is something that would be condoned/promoted here, considering all the sensitivity around false rape allegations? A bit of common sense should prevail here.

If the chick asks you to put a condom on, do it without protest (which I previously stated). It's not the time for argument, lest you find the legs connected to that pussy walking out the door.

If you haven't been with enough women to realise that they're fickle minded and may soften their stance on condom usage on only the second bang, then I don't know what to tell you to alleviate your concerns.

Edited my post cos I realsied I was being a hungover simpleton and taking your post literally! you quoted before my edit!. No offence intended, cool username btw

I've done dozens of girls raw dog only, I cant have sex with a condom, no clue why

Basically just avoiding the conversation about it works best, if she asks, just play innocent and say you didnt think about having sex tonight and didnt bring one, aaaand then put your penis in.

If you do have a verbal exchange, make sure your hands stay busy, and you say 2 sentences tops. Conversation kills your chances

#rawdoggerforlife

Also, Ive gotten nearly every STD and to be honest it really doesn't matter. Had a herpes outbreak once, took the meds for it, havent seen it since. Didnt get it officially diagnosed that way I can always feign innocence should some random girl claim to have gotten it from me. Everything else clears up or goes away, though molluscum has been a long standing issue.

Didnt see symptoms til notch 40 or so though

I'm actually surprised to hear of resistance.
An occasional ONS may make an issue of it but as soon as you fuck more than once they stop caring. I had an 18 yo last fall beg me to bust in her. Talk about a mood killer

hmm.. to me strapping up kills the moment much more than going with the flow.

cause then you just cuddle kiss grind etc things get hot and heavy you both undress each other you stroke her pussy with your dick she moans more and more often than not you simply forget yourselves and voila you are inside

Please would you sign this rawdog consent form?

When with a new target try to go in without, if she protests put one on, bang a while get her close then say "wow I hate this" pull it off and go for the gold. Never has failed me. As long as you're fucking her brains out she shouldn't have an issue with it.

RDFL.

Also have condoms ready, toss several on the night table so she's all like "this guy is safe". Do not hesitate to put one on if queried, just follow advice above, you'll be sinking it raw in no time.

My experience has been for the women who insist on using a condom I don't argue with them and instead treat it as just another step of LMR to overcome. We'll bang using a condom the first time and then after sex we'll lay and do the whole pillow talk thing all the while I'm taking full advantage of the post pang Oxytocin flooding her system. When it's time for round two I just slip it in raw and most of the time she doesn't object since she feels much closer to me at this point. Just be sure to hit the bathroom after the first time to flush any sperm left behind and be good at pulling out when you go in raw.

I've used a condom once in the last 3 years that I can think of. First thing is I never bring it up. 2nd I say I'm allergic. 3rd I'll ask to start out without one then use one when I'm about to blast. I pull out though. I've never tried starting with one then pulling it off but it's a good idea.

Pulling out is kinda bad.

Some chicks lie and say that they don't take the pills/have an IUD or whatever to discourage raw dogging. I don't like this. How to tell if they try to trick you into wrapping up or if they genuinely fear pregnancy?

Quote: (06-01-2015 04:12 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Pulling out is kinda bad.

Some chicks lie and say that they don't take the pills/have an IUD or whatever to discourage raw dogging. I don't like this. How to tell if they try to trick you into wrapping up or if they genuinely fear pregnancy?

Disagree 100%. Becoming a pull out champion is one of the greatest skills you can hone.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

how do you guys time the pull out? ( obviously not to late) do you pump pump *feel the tingle* pull out then jack off till bust Or do you pump pump *feel the tingle* pump pump then pull?

A ligit question, i always get scared after I rawdog and knowing some proper technique would be helpful

Quote: (06-03-2015 01:08 AM)Sketness Wrote:  

how do you guys time the pull out? ( obviously not to late) do you pump pump *feel the tingle* pull out then jack off till bust Or do you pump pump *feel the tingle* pump pump then pull?

A ligit question, i always get scared after I rawdog and knowing some proper technique would be helpful

Look up kegel exercises for men. A lot of it is mental, but much of it can be trained. And of course, practice makes perfect. You just learn how to do it, like riding a bike. Also makes for better sex (for you and her) because you learn to not blow so early if you don't want to.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee