rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should girls with yoga pants be banned from the gyms?

My gym in the last months was very quiet, only regulars... so I could focus on my exercises, and I was improving a lot. In the last weeks, now that we are close to summer, many girls have started to come. The thing is that I notice that my work out lately is not so great (and I'm not the only one...), because I get distracted seeing some girls with yoga pants doing squats and butt exercises.

So my question is: Should be yoga pants be banned from gyms? Somebody has the same problem?

Why didn't you post this in your other yoga pants thread?

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Hot girls in Yoga pants should be banned from all establishments, and sent directly to my apartment for their punishment and my pleasure.
[Image: high-school-girls-in-yoga-pants-gifsarti...wk47bg.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: gtfo.gif]

serious syntax errors

I dont mind girls in yoga pants anywhere unless they are fat.

What makes me want to round house kick these bitches and dudes in the gym is when they are scrolling facebook or instagram on a machine I want to use while lifting like 10 lbs..... (leg machines)

I got to the point where every time I walked by someone facebooking on a machine I would walk by and just smack the shit out of the machine and never even acknowledge the person or fact I smacked their machine.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Why don't you just go early in the morning, before work, with all the other people who are serious about working out? The girls who are usually trying to get attention by wearing tight yoga pants are never there at that time.

Quote: (05-30-2015 08:57 AM)toroespañol Wrote:  

So my question is: Should be yoga pants be banned from gyms? Somebody has the same problem?

[Image: kqiu9.gif]

PS. After you're done banning this guy could you please put this .gif on the Icon page? It took me 10 minutes to find it!

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Lets also ban women from wearing tight dresses in clubs so they don't distract us from our goal of getting shit-faced drunk and scoring late night Taco Bell.

When I'm training, a naked playmate could be hopping about behind me and I probably wouldn't notice.

If you're getting so easily distracted I suggest taking your training a little more seriously.

I find beautiful women inspiring. Sometimes I'll be dead in the middle of a workout, but some hottie in yoga pants will come in and I get a second wind because of the invigorating rush of blood and testosterone I feel after looking at her. We should ban fatties from the gym, but we should require all hotties to wear yoga pants.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I go to the gym to train. When I'm training, I pay attention to nothing outside of a) the feel of the rep and b) my form. Everything else is secondary.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote:Quote:

Should be girls with yoga pants be banned from the gyms?

NO

Now get the fuck out.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

And join team yoga pants.

[Image: troll.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (05-30-2015 01:01 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Lets also ban women from wearing tight dresses in clubs so they don't distract us from our goal of getting shit-faced drunk and scoring late night Taco Bell.
That won't be an issue. After all, in the future after The Franchise Wars, all restaurants will be Taco Bell.

I literally do at least 3 more reps and +10 on weights if there's hot piece of ass around

Second time I read a thread of OP
[Image: oh-jesus-christ.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

[Image: latest?cb=20080802120408]

How about guys in yoga pants. Anyone seen this?

Attractive women at the gym, workers or members, are great to have around. I know pretty much all of the employees and many regulars at my gym. Often times the gym is where I go to socialize during the week, shoot the shit with some bros and flirt with some hotties (not to pick them up, just flirt).

If I get to see their ass crack, win-win.

It doesn't detract from my workout. Headphones in and lifting, everyone knows whether I want to focus on my lift or chat.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Does she have a Gunt?

Girls with yoga pants will not be banned from 99,99% of the world's gyms.

OP certainly is curious about yoga (second thread), bikinis and thongs as these topics are 3 of the 10 threads he has authored, despite a very low posts total.

Quote: (05-30-2015 08:57 AM)toroespañol Wrote:  

My gym in the last months was very quiet, only regulars... so I could focus on my exercises, and I was improving a lot. In the last weeks, now that we are close to summer, many girls have started to come. The thing is that I notice that my work out lately is not so great (and I'm not the only one...), because I get distracted seeing some girls with yoga pants doing squats and butt exercises.

Convert to Islam, you'd fit right in with those repressed losers

Quote: (06-02-2015 10:52 AM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Convert to Islam, you'd fit right in with those repressed losers

Seems like trolls attract more trolls. Congratulations, you've managed to religion-troll within the first 20 posts of an already terrible thread. Kindly reserve bullcrap like this for the RoK forums...and meet a wider variety of people, many of the Iranian Muslims I know smoke and get laid like there's no tomorrow.

Man, I had a fucking doozy the other day.
I was doing some DB rows in the lifting area of my gym when a solid 7 walks past. Of course she's wearing hot pants and a tank top with exposed midriff. I had a bit of a chuckle and then got back to my sets.
She came over to the bars and started setting up some weights. I thought to myself "Are you fucking lost honey?"
The she started doing to most gratuitously pathetic deads I've ever seen. A whopping 10kg, of course she was looking herself in the mirror and doing the palms out grip to accentuate her tits with her forearms. Needless to say she was busy on her phone as well.
There's not a lot that rattles me at the gym save long waits for weights but I was raging hard at that shit. Fucking attention whores peacocking.