rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Mexican Women over 25 Considered Left-Overs?

I've recently been communicating with/meeting some women in Mexico. Most of these girls are urban, middle-class, 26-28 and a few early 30s.

How do Mexican men view these women? Is it like Chinese culture where women over 25 are considered undesirables? I know many Mexican women are married-off by 21 or so, are late 20s Mexican women seen as "old maids" in Mexican culture?

In major urban centers like DF, I don't think it's any big deal to be unmarried past 25. Fertility amongst Mexican women has fallen off a cliff in the last generation and like any Western country many now aspire to education and career. In the rural areas I'm sure you see far less of this. But then the same can be said of the USA.

There are forty and fifty year olds of all nationalities who I would gladly bang. There are eighteen year olds of all nationalities who I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I really couldn't care less who some beta guys consider to be old maids.

Quote: (05-27-2015 01:40 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

There are forty and fifty year olds of all nationalities who I would gladly bang. There are eighteen year olds of all nationalities who I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I really couldn't care less who some beta guys consider to be old maids.

Cmon Merenguero, be honest with yourself. 40 and 50 yr olds vs 19 yr olds. In what world do you live in.

All unmarried women over 25 are taken to the edge of a volcano and pushed off. Mexican backwards-primitive traditions demand so.

Quote: (05-27-2015 04:01 PM)germanico Wrote:  

All unmarried women over 25 are taken to the edge of a volcano and pushed off. Mexican backwards-primitive traditions demand so.

Up in northern Canada, the Eskimos leave all unmarried 30+ women on an iceberg and watch them float away and freeze to death or get eaten by polar bears.

Just another PSA for all RVF'ers. Mexico is a backwards, poor, dusty, shithole. The women are ugly and are sacrificed to the ghost of Montezuma if they're unmarried by 25. Don't forget that the cartels have put a bounty of 10,000 pesos per head on foreigners. Stay away!

Quote: (05-27-2015 10:03 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Just another PSA for all RVF'ers. Mexico is a backwards, poor, dusty, shithole. The women are ugly and are sacrificed to the ghost of Montezuma if they're unmarried by 25. Don't forget that the cartels have put a bounty of 10,000 pesos per head on foreigners. Stay away!

I will gladly stay away, as long as a country called Colombia still exists.

Quote: (05-27-2015 03:54 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Cmon Merenguero, be honest with yourself. 40 and 50 yr olds vs 19 yr olds. In what world do you live in.

There are lots of fat, ugly broads in NYC who are 19 years old. I see plenty of 40 year olds that I'd gladly fuck over many of the 19 year olds here. 50 is pushing it though. A 40 year old who takes great care of her body and has been doing the same thing since she was 25 is far more attractive than a fat 19 year old girl with hairy armpits. (This is basically a comparison of East Asian girls to Americans).

Quote: (05-29-2015 01:46 AM)travolta Wrote:  

There are lots of fat, ugly broads in NYC who are 19 years old. I see plenty of 40 year olds that I'd gladly fuck over many of the 19 year olds here. 50 is pushing it though. A 40 year old who takes great care of her body and has been doing the same thing since she was 25 is far more attractive than a fat 19 year old girl with hairy armpits. (This is basically a comparison of East Asian girls to Americans).

Nobody likes fatties and I am repulsed by them, just as much as any forum member would. But a cute chubby 18 or 19 yr old, I would take over any 40 year old woman.
Obviously the slim 18 or 19 yr olds above all. Thank heaven, that I am in Ukraine.

Quote: (05-27-2015 11:53 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I will gladly stay away, as long as a country called Colombia still exists.

I am willing to go on record and say that living in Mexico is superior to Colombia in just about every single metric you can think of.

I'm with choch, calling you out on this.
[Image: I-dont-believe-you.gif]

I mean technically it's true, but generally speaking - and as men we understand statistics - 19 yr olds are more fuckable than 50 yr olds.

It's like saying there are Cadillacs I wouldn't drive and Ford Pintos I would gladly drive. Sure, if the Cadillac is peeling paint and no muffler and the Pinto is in mint condition.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I think some of you guys are creating a false dilemma.

Merenguero is not saying he would choose 40-50 year-old women over 19 year-old girls.

He is simply saying that he wouldn't let the fact that a woman is of age stop him from smashing, and I'm of the same mindset.

However, the chances of you running into a highly attractive woman over 40 are much lower than your chances of running into a highly attractive young girl, I'm pretty sure no one would disagree with that.

I'm also certain no would disagree with the fact that not every young girl is hot, and not every older woman is completely undesirable.

I live in a city where it's not uncommon for mothers to look better than their teenage daughters, so my experiences are more likely than not outliers.

For the record, I've smashed both age groups.

TL;DR, if I'm attracted to a female, regardless of certain characteristics or statistics, I'm down to smash.

I'm 100% serious when I say I've seen a 60 year old woman (distant family member) that would put most (90%) of 18-25 year olds to shame.

Granted, this was in Brazil. She's meticulous about nutrition fitness and lifestyle and clearly her appearance. She's also very upper class and thus has had some better resources available.

She had the lean body of a 25 year old and the face of a woman in her late 30's.

Obviously an exception, but goes to show it is possible. You might have to see it to believe it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Quote: (05-29-2015 11:02 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Merenguero is not saying he would choose 40-50 year-old women over 19 year-old girls.

He is simply saying that he wouldn't let the fact that a woman is of age stop him from smashing, and I'm of the same mindset.

However, the chances of you running into a highly attractive woman over 40 are much lower than your chances of running into a highly attractive young girl, I'm pretty sure no one would disagree with that.

I'm also certain no would disagree with the fact that not every young girl is hot, and not every older woman is completely undesirable.

I live in a city where it's not uncommon for mothers to look better than their teenage daughters, so my experiences are more likely than not outliers.

TL;DR, if I'm attracted to a female, regardless of certain characteristics or statistics, I'm down to smash.
That is why I put a qualifier. A chubby cute 19 yr old vs. an attractive 40 yr old. No one wants fatties..of any age... but I personally would choose the former.
And when i say chubby...maximum 10 to 12 lbs over being slim.
And the Colombia vs Mexico debate. There are too many arguments pro and against. Fair enough. But to simplify things, there would be no comparable Linux thread in Mexico. At most it would 50 percent of what you can get in Colombia. And that would a job well done.

Quote: (05-29-2015 11:56 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2015 11:02 AM)jariel Wrote:  

That is why I put a qualifier. A chubby cute 19 yr old vs. an attractive 40 yr old. No one wants fatties..of any age... but I personally would choose the former.
And when i say chubby...maximum 10 to 12 lbs over being slim.
And the Colombia vs Mexico debate. There are too many arguments pro and against. Fair enough. But to simplify things, there would be no comparable Linux thread in Mexico. At most it would 50 percent of what you can get in Colombia. And that would a job well done.

Without trying to keep this derailment on its course I will say that it happens a bit more now that I am mid thirties where I find some women in their forties attractive enough to bang.

I wrote in the Seattle thread where I was at wedding and the hottest woman there was the mother of a 19 year old girl. It was a disappointing wedding to say the least. Techies and frumpy poorly manicured asian women. Also banged the owner of a cafe in her cafe even after her early 20's hipster employee had been giving me the eyes. Must have been almost 15 years or so difference of ages there but make no mistake my dick did not even think about detouring for the younger snatch.

But yes, most 19 year olds are more attractive than most 45 year olds. Its the outliers in the older group where some magic can still happen.

Back on track, I think part of the reason everyone gets laid in Mexico is because its such a vacuum for Mexico. Its an awesome city and attracts career minded women educated elsewhere, not to mention all the UNAM graduates that decide to stay. After a degree in architecture or whatever these chicas are 24 more or less and are prime pickings, dios mio!!

Quote: (05-29-2015 09:37 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I mean technically it's true, but generally speaking - and as men we understand statistics - 19 yr olds are more fuckable than 50 yr olds.

It's like saying there are Cadillacs I wouldn't drive and Ford Pintos I would gladly drive. Sure, if the Cadillac is peeling paint and no muffler and the Pinto is in mint condition.

Did any of you actually go to high school? Are you telling me you don't remember there being hideous chics you wouldn't have fucked even back then when you could? What makes them any more attractive now? You guys act like a girl simply being 19 makes her hot. There are tons of ugly teenagers that grown into ugly adults. I can't imagine Lindsay West or Sandra Bernhard having been attractive at ANY age. Younger women may have better bodies on average, but that doesn't help when many of them are obese. They may have smoother skin, but it doesn't help when it's covered with acne scars. Hell, when I was in high school I remember thinking 25 year old women were the hottest thing.

Quote: (05-29-2015 11:16 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm 100% serious when I say I've seen a 60 year old woman (distant family member) that would put most (90%) of 18-25 year olds to shame.

Granted, this was in Brazil. She's meticulous about nutrition fitness and lifestyle and clearly her appearance. She's also very upper class and thus has had some better resources available.

She had the lean body of a 25 year old and the face of a woman in her late 30's.

Obviously an exception, but goes to show it is possible. You might have to see it to believe it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Christie Brinkley is 61. And yes, she puts the majority of women 1/3 her age to shame:

[Image: Christie-Brinkley-01.jpg]

Quote: (05-29-2015 01:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2015 09:37 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Did any of you actually go to high school? Are you telling me you don't remember there being hideous chics you wouldn't have fucked even back then when you could? What makes them any more attractive now? You guys act like a girl simply being 19 makes her hot. There are tons of ugly teenagers that grown into ugly adults. I can't imagine Lindsay West or Sandra Bernhard having been attractive at ANY age. Younger women may have better bodies on average, but that doesn't help when many of them are obese. They may have smoother skin, but it doesn't help when it's covered with acne scars. Hell, when I was in high school I remember thinking 25 year old women were the hottest thing.

Quote: (05-29-2015 11:16 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Christie Brinkley is 61. And yes, she puts the majority of women 1/3 her age to shame:

[Image: 1391085070_462712895_christie-brinkley-zoom.jpg]

We try not to put too much emotion or anecdotes, like women do, when making arguments.
But it pretty much comes down to the boner test really. But I would still bet that most of us would get a harder longer erection, even with a younger woman who is 10 pounds larger, than her 40 year old equivalent.

I honestly can't think of a single reason against picking Mexico over Colombia.

I think a thread like that could exist, it would just be different and it's approach would be changed.

If someone good looking and well-built came to Mexico City and established themselves and built a decent social network with a few social circles, they could kill it with good game.

You couldn't rely on 80% of your bangs coming from internet game like in Colombia (internet dating just isn't that big in Mexico) but I would argue that you would be pulling much better quality if you went at it from the aforementioned approach. You would need Spanish skills though.

Quote: (05-29-2015 02:05 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I think a thread like that could exist, it would just be different and it's approach would be changed.

If someone good looking and well-built came to Mexico City and established themselves and built a decent social network with a few social circles, they could kill it with good game.

You couldn't rely on 80% of your bangs coming from internet game like in Colombia (internet dating just isn't that big in Mexico) but I would argue that you would be pulling much better quality if you went at it from the aforementioned approach. You would need Spanish skills though.

I think for black guys, Mexico over Colombia is a no-brainer, even though Colombian woman are much hotter. I've yet to hear even a single story on RVF of a black dude going to Colombia and coming back with the kind of epic stories they bring back from Mexico. Plus spoofing my Tinder to various Mexican cities brought good results. When I spoofed my Tinder to Bogata I don't don't think I got even a single match and I swiped on a shit load of girls. I still would love to check out Colombia at some point, seems like a cool place to explore regardless.

Quote: (05-29-2015 02:28 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I think for black guys, Mexico over Colombia is a no-brainer, even though Colombian woman are much hotter. I've yet to hear even a single story on RVF of a black dude going to Colombia and coming back with the kind of epic stories they bring back from Mexico. Plus spoofing my Tinder to various Mexican cities brought good results. When I spoofed my Tinder to Bogata I don't don't think I got even a single match and I swiped on a shit load of girls. I still would love to check out Colombia at some point, seems like a cool place to explore regardless.

It's kind of funny because in Miami, Colombians are probably the best bets for Black dudes -- as long are your paper is strong.

One of my favorite Colombian spots is a club called Congas, if you can't pull from there on a Saturday night, then you just can't pull.

Americas, you could kill it anywhere with the conditions you put and get high quality too. That is the point. In Colombia you dont necessarily need all that...just a bit of game, money and spanish.
I am not against Mexico, just that I am looking for a bit better. When it comes to women...that is what Colombias does.

Quote: (05-29-2015 02:28 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

They are on average hotter. Even a Mexican man would admit that.
As for a black man, I would try Cali or Barranquilla, instead of Bogota.

So you guys are saying that someone with:

-Good looks
-Great physique
-Money
-Solid social network
-Game

Would do well in Mexico or Colombia?

Aint nobody got time for that.

Back to OP´s topic. Here in Mexico what I see in middle-class scenarios, is that plain-looking girls are in a hurry to lock down a(ny) husband. On the other hand, girls who cannot get or keep a boyfriend might have something wrong with their personality so they instead become workaholics.

Now, good looking 27 year olds are the default trophy wives here. Even 32 year olds.