rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries
2 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries
Not surprised US doesn't make the list, but as we know, these lists never have any real merit, but they're fun to think about. What do you think?

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/se...countries/

"As much as we may act hush-hush about it, truth remains that love is an indispensable part of our lives. Seriously. Like there's food, water and love. Love, romance, sex- names differ but at the core of it all is you trying to derive comfort and happiness out of physical intimacy with your partner.

Alternet has very lovingly compiled a list of 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world. And while our notion of love and romance is usually limited to places like France and Spain, you'll be surprised to see many new names on the list. Let's find out.

#12 China
Surprise! Actually, come to think of it, it shouldn't be that surprising, should it? After all, China does have the largest population in the world. Moreover, 70% of the sex toys in the world are manufactured in China. Moral of the story- behind those closed doors, are some really satisfied couples.

#11 Germany
Although Germans have often been regarded as the 'worst lovers in the world' (apparently for being too smelly!) yet they seem to be pretty satisfied sexually. And although 32% of the Germans admitted to having a one-night stand, yet it has one-sixth the HIV rate of the U.S.A.

#10 Nigeria
Although at number 10, Nigeria has been rated the number one sexually satisfied nation in the world by condom manufacturer, Durex. After all, 67% of the population claims to have attained sexual nirvana.

#9 Australia
With 75% of the Australians having admitted to having sex on the road, it is little wonder then that the average number of partners that an Australian man had was 25. Moreover, 27% of the Australian women said they wouldn't want to change a single thing about their sex lives. Got it, mate?

#8 India
The land of the Kamasutra is at number 8. Although Indians experience sex at a relatively later age (22 on an average) yet, that in no way hampers their sexual satisfaction. With most Indian men laying much emphasis on foreplay and seduction, almost 61% Indians admitted to being sexually satisfied.

#7 Mexico
Their emphasis on sex education has already made them the second most sexually satisfied country in the world. What helps is that sex work has been decriminalized in more than half the states of the country.

#6 Netherlands
Netherlands has both sex education policies and nude beaches in abundance. Little wonder then that Amsterdam is often cited as the sex capital of Europe. And yet, the country has a teen birth rate of 5.3% per 1,000 as compared to 39.1% per 1,000 in the U.S.A

#5 Greece
Perhaps the reason why Greeks are so happy and satisfied sexually is because they're so open about discussing sex. They've talked about it for centuries. Hell, even Hippocrates spoke at length about sex. And that was in the 4th century, dude. Of course, the great food and picturesque locations help. Reports claim that Greek have sex the most number of times in a year. Maybe hence the term, Greek God.

#4 Brazil
Not just on the soccer field, Brazilians are champions in bed as well. No wonder they tend to lost their virginity much before than others across the globe. The reports vary as to how many times the Brazilians have sex in a week. Some say once a week while others count it at thrice a week. Whatever may be the frequency, Brazilian men are considered to be the world's second best lovers. 'Nuff said.

#3 Italy
Why are Italians considered to be the best lovers in the world? Is it because of the good wine? Is it because of the good food? Is it because of their accent? Is it because of their mastery over the art of seduction? Whatever the reason may be, truth remains that the Italians are just irresistible. (Think Monica Belluci). With 64% of the Italians satisfied with their sex lives, Italy continues to seduce the world.

#2 Spain
They're sexy and they know it. Nude beaches, check. Social acceptance of gay marriages, check. Handsome guys, check. Sexual satisfaction, double check. In a recent poll, 15,000 women across the globe preferred Spanish men. Moreover, more than 90% of Spanish men and women admitted to being sexually satisfied. Que Suerte !

#1 Switzerland
Is it the picturesque landscape? Is it the romantic Yash Raj movies? Is it the sex education programs they start from kindergarten itself? Perhaps it's an amalgamation of all of them. The best part is that although 32% of the people have admitted to having sex at public places, yet, the country has one of lowest teen birth rate in the world. Beat that, USA."
Quote: (05-23-2015 11:43 PM)AldoKelevra Wrote:  

Not surprised US doesn't make the list, but as we know, these lists never have any real merit, but they're fun to think about. What do you think?

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/se...countries/

"As much as we may act hush-hush about it, truth remains that love is an indispensable part of our lives. Seriously. Like there's food, water and love. Love, romance, sex- names differ but at the core of it all is you trying to derive comfort and happiness out of physical intimacy with your partner.

Alternet has very lovingly compiled a list of 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world. And while our notion of love and romance is usually limited to places like France and Spain, you'll be surprised to see many new names on the list. Let's find out.

#12 China
Surprise! Actually, come to think of it, it shouldn't be that surprising, should it? After all, China does have the largest population in the world. Moreover, 70% of the sex toys in the world are manufactured in China. Moral of the story- behind those closed doors, are some really satisfied couples.

#11 Germany
Although Germans have often been regarded as the 'worst lovers in the world' (apparently for being too smelly!) yet they seem to be pretty satisfied sexually. And although 32% of the Germans admitted to having a one-night stand, yet it has one-sixth the HIV rate of the U.S.A.

#10 Nigeria
Although at number 10, Nigeria has been rated the number one sexually satisfied nation in the world by condom manufacturer, Durex. After all, 67% of the population claims to have attained sexual nirvana.

#9 Australia
With 75% of the Australians having admitted to having sex on the road, it is little wonder then that the average number of partners that an Australian man had was 25. Moreover, 27% of the Australian women said they wouldn't want to change a single thing about their sex lives. Got it, mate?

#8 India
The land of the Kamasutra is at number 8. Although Indians experience sex at a relatively later age (22 on an average) yet, that in no way hampers their sexual satisfaction. With most Indian men laying much emphasis on foreplay and seduction, almost 61% Indians admitted to being sexually satisfied.

#7 Mexico
Their emphasis on sex education has already made them the second most sexually satisfied country in the world. What helps is that sex work has been decriminalized in more than half the states of the country.

#6 Netherlands
Netherlands has both sex education policies and nude beaches in abundance. Little wonder then that Amsterdam is often cited as the sex capital of Europe. And yet, the country has a teen birth rate of 5.3% per 1,000 as compared to 39.1% per 1,000 in the U.S.A

#5 Greece
Perhaps the reason why Greeks are so happy and satisfied sexually is because they're so open about discussing sex. They've talked about it for centuries. Hell, even Hippocrates spoke at length about sex. And that was in the 4th century, dude. Of course, the great food and picturesque locations help. Reports claim that Greek have sex the most number of times in a year. Maybe hence the term, Greek God.

#4 Brazil
Not just on the soccer field, Brazilians are champions in bed as well. No wonder they tend to lost their virginity much before than others across the globe. The reports vary as to how many times the Brazilians have sex in a week. Some say once a week while others count it at thrice a week. Whatever may be the frequency, Brazilian men are considered to be the world's second best lovers. 'Nuff said.

#3 Italy
Why are Italians considered to be the best lovers in the world? Is it because of the good wine? Is it because of the good food? Is it because of their accent? Is it because of their mastery over the art of seduction? Whatever the reason may be, truth remains that the Italians are just irresistible. (Think Monica Belluci). With 64% of the Italians satisfied with their sex lives, Italy continues to seduce the world.

#2 Spain
They're sexy and they know it. Nude beaches, check. Social acceptance of gay marriages, check. Handsome guys, check. Sexual satisfaction, double check. In a recent poll, 15,000 women across the globe preferred Spanish men. Moreover, more than 90% of Spanish men and women admitted to being sexually satisfied. Que Suerte !

#1 Switzerland
Is it the picturesque landscape? Is it the romantic Yash Raj movies? Is it the sex education programs they start from kindergarten itself? Perhaps it's an amalgamation of all of them. The best part is that although 32% of the people have admitted to having sex at public places, yet, the country has one of lowest teen birth rate in the world. Beat that, USA."

Bullshit list man, Spain has enormous amounts of guys seeking pros if the rumours are true, and Australia, well the guys here would chime in on that
Top 10 city/country lists on Newspapers, Blogs and other Media outlets have become so ridiculous that they are almost a recommendation of places to avoid.
Quote: (05-23-2015 11:43 PM)AldoKelevra Wrote:  

#7 Mexico

These lists are often more B.S. than not, but I was definitely sexually satisfied in Mexico.
We had various discussions on those lists. Most of those are a bunch of BS.

If you want to find the most sexually satisfying country ask international Game aware men on how enjoyable the women are in each country. Usually it correlates with sexual satisfaction. Maybe if you ask only the women, then that list may have some truth to it - but even then I doubt it.
This list is invalid.... The number one sexually satisfied country fluctuates with my current travel agenda. A.ka the most sexually satisfied country is what ever country I am currently exploiting.
[Image: Dancing_e61e0b_488236.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
Almost a perfect catalog of the thirtiest countries in the world. They must mean for women, and women only.

But when this is their methodology, then what do you expect:

Quote:Quote:

Moreover, 70% of the sex toys in the world are manufactured in China.

Because shoving your dick into a piece of rubber means you're satisfied.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

the average number of partners that an Australian man had was 25

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[Image: liarliar.png]

[Image: thirst.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
India?! Other than the kamasutra, there are other socially relevant issues we are all too aware of.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.
Switzerland and Spain as the top countries are clear indicators:

1. Switzerland - a country with massive gender imbalance rampant with tall good-looking well earning men (albeit many boring for thrill seeking women, but they have their pick). That place is terrible for men.

2. Spain - difficult market unless you have massive Game / value. Spanish men resort to P4P like almost no other country in the world:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...51581.html

Europe's largest brothel has just opened in a land where no fewer than 39 per cent of men admit to visiting sex workers

I would not call sex with the carcass of a woman while she thinks of anything but yourself as an experience of sexual satisfaction.

To meet this vast demand, an estimated 300,000 prostitutes are working in Spain – everywhere from clubs in town centres to industrial estates, to lonely country roads to roadside bars, the last often recognisable by gigantic neon signs of champagne bottles or shapely females, flashing away in the darkness. And recently, on the French border, Club Paradise opened with 180 sex workers, making it the biggest brothel in Europe.

As the clubs get larger, the clients get younger. According to studies carried out for the Spanish Association for the Social Reintegration of Female Prostitutes (Apramp), back in 1998 the typical client was a 40-year-old married male. By 2005, however, the average age had dropped to 30 – and it appears to be getting lower. "The kids are going because they see it as a quick way of getting what would take a lot longer to happen if they went to a disco," Alvaro says. "You've got the money, you choose the woman you want and it's all over and done with." His own logic is even more brutal: "I go when I don't have a girlfriend."

Count on the mainstream media to sell it as a success. Yeah - they just see it as a great experience, because going to a club is such a bore. Stupid assholes.... Sexually satisfied - right - the young ones are so satisfied that they choose to spend their hard-earned money on whores. But I guess the girls are sexually satisfied getting fucked by tourists and top tier locals - pre-selecting them via Tinder & co.
I'm not surprised Brazil is on this list. Might be one of the few genuine entries there.

In Brazil there is no such thing as a dry spell.
"1. Switzerland - a country with massive gender imbalance rampant with tall good-looking well earning men (albeit many boring for thrill seeking women, but they have their pick). That place is terrible for men."

Best and most accurate description of Switzerland I have ever read. Paradise for women, HELL for men.
This country is totally overestimated worldwide.
Quote: (05-24-2015 05:24 PM)solik Wrote:  

"1. Switzerland - a country with massive gender imbalance rampant with tall good-looking well earning men (albeit many boring for thrill seeking women, but they have their pick). That place is terrible for men."

Best and most accurate description of Switzerland I have ever read. Paradise for women, HELL for men.
This country is totally overestimated worldwide.

It really depends on what you are looking for in Switzerland whether it is overestimated or not.

The air, the nature, the security, the public transportation, the law and regulations, the cleanness, the political stability, the quality of food and drinks, the wages and working conditions, the education system.

I don't think Switzerland is overestimated for that. Find another country in Europe which provides you with the quality which Switzerland does.

However, for a young man, earning a good salary and being good looking, Switzerland is not the most rewarding territory and I would never recommend a guy to come to Switzerland for pussy.

We all know their are better places for that.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray
Quote: (05-24-2015 03:14 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm not surprised Brazil is on this list. Might be one of the few genuine entries there.

You mean in the north of Brazil? what about SP/Rio and the south? i have read that guys here complained about Curitiba or Floripa being really hard for example, taking into account the big amount of italian descendants i don't find that hard to believe.
Quote: (05-26-2015 12:52 PM)Dat ass Wrote:  

You mean in the north of Brazil? what about SP/Rio and the south? i have read that guys here complained about Curitiba or Floripa being really hard for example, taking into account the big amount of italian descendants i don't find that hard to believe.

Yes agreed, the region has something to do with it. I had dry spells in Belo Horizonte and Brasilia, but they didnt last too long.

I know Brazil very well, although the country is not bad, it's changing and for the worse, status is huge in Brazil so foreign guys(I'm not referring to you, and I don't how long since you lived in Brazil) coming to brazil and saying there is no such a thing as dry spell isn't accurate since brazilian chicks LOVE gringos. Things are getting harder and harder for local guys and prostitution in Brazil is huge so it wouldn't be a surprise that the country become like spain. The new generation of young men has no knowledge of game whatsoever they are resorting to hookers since it's pratically legal here.

Thanks to feminism, which means shaming of normal male behavior and lack of male role model the new generation of young men are helpless there a even a brazilian redpill comunity check it out:

http://forum.bufalo.info/

Brazilian local media and show business is very liberal and in the last decades feminism propaganda and political correctness(including misandric laws) has been spread to the masses.

Brazil since 1994 is being ruled by the left PSDB(moderate left) from 1994-2002 and PT(hardcore left) since 2003. Current president Dilma Rousseff is a hardcore feminist she's not different from Hillary Clinton Is Dilma Rousseff the worlds most powerful feminist? in fact she's the latina Hillary.
According to Rousseff Hillary is the best name to succeed Obama(one the reasons being that Hillary is a woman and a feminist).

So with such atmosphere despite it tradional roots the country is changing for the worse unfortunatelly.
Quote: (05-27-2015 01:52 AM)Jvramerys Wrote:  

I know Brazil very well, although the country is not bad, it's changing and for the worse, status is huge in Brazil so foreign guys(I'm not referring to you, and I don't how long since you lived in Brazil) coming to brazil and saying there is no such a thing as dry spell isn't accurate since brazilian chicks LOVE gringos. Things are getting harder and harder for local guys and prostitution in Brazil is huge so it wouldn't be a surprise that the country become like spain. The new generation of young men has no knowledge of game whatsoever they are resorting to hookers since it's pratically legal here.

Thanks to feminism, which means shaming of normal male behavior and lack of male role model the new generation of young men are helpless there a even a brazilian redpill comunity check it out:

Brazilian local media and show business is very liberal and in the last decades feminism propaganda and political correctness(including misandric laws) has been spread to the masses.

Brazil since 1994 is being ruled by the left PSDB(moderate left) from 1994-2002 and PT(hardcore left) since 2003. Current president Dilma Rousseff is a hardcore feminist she's not different from Hillary Clinton Is Dilma Rousseff the worlds most powerful feminist? in fact she's the latina Hillary.
According to Rousseff Hillary is the best name to succeed Obama(one the reasons being that Hillary is a woman and a feminist).

So with such atmosphere despite it tradional roots the country is changing for the worse unfortunatelly.

I actually agree entirely with your post.

When I made that post, I was referring to the local perspective. Foreigners are obviously well received as you mentioned.

You're right regarding local guys. Things are tough for them, though not nearly as much as it would be for the average guy in NA. Brazilian girls are more open about sex and I believe are having it more often than NA girls though generally speaking so as long as guys are willing to work to meet girls, they will find them without much trouble.

Then you have a divide, between things such as game and status. Guys with game are going out at least 2x a week to clubs and bars. They already have one or two girls on the side and are just out for variety. So it doesn't hurt if they aren't pulling often.

Besides, there are many guys that are relationship oriented who I haven't yet mentioned. They will find their match and both will settle for each other. Unless it becomes clear one is higher value than the other, odds are they will be together at least for a year or two or possibly even marriage.

And then there are guys without at least some decent game or that have no luck at entering relationships. This is actually a minority, since for betas without game there are still plenty of girls that aren't even looked at by the top guys that would be willing to give it all for these ones. This minority will likely resort to prostitution frequently without shame.

Though you even have guys looking for a break from their gf or side plate and going to p4p for variety. It's no surprise it's huge in Brazil. But it does happen across all classes, not just guys without options.

Though even with things like this you go on nights out and you do see girls that are out solely to meet men. I didn't particularly notice sole girls last time I was there, but it was frequent to see groups of two girls who would be together in the beginning of the night and only rendezvous at the end, if they didn't happen to get pulled by the guy they were with.

Often times boy and girl who are getting along, vibes are good, 3AM hits, make outs should be moving to something more... it's less of a matter if she's willing to go all the way, as opposed to if you actually have the means to do so. Spending 100-150 reais on a love spot after you've already dropped 100 on the night out isn't doable for everyone. Again this is the local perspective.

Point is, there are different ways to get sex, some better than others, but it doesn't matter because everyone from the upper class guy to the doorman will choose one or more of those options. None of them will chose: none of the above.
Quote: (05-27-2015 08:30 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I actually agree entirely with your post.

When I made that post, I was referring to the local perspective. Foreigners are obviously well received as you mentioned.

You're right regarding local guys. Things are tough for them, though not nearly as much as it would be for the average guy in NA. Brazilian girls are more open about sex and I believe are having it more often than NA girls though generally speaking so as long as guys are willing to work to meet girls, they will find them without much trouble.

Then you have a divide, between things such as game and status. Guys with game are going out at least 2x a week to clubs and bars. They already have one or two girls on the side and are just out for variety. So it doesn't hurt if they aren't pulling often.

Besides, there are many guys that are relationship oriented who I haven't yet mentioned. They will find their match and both will settle for each other. Unless it becomes clear one is higher value than the other, odds are they will be together at least for a year or two or possibly even marriage.

And then there are guys without at least some decent game or that have no luck at entering relationships. This is actually a minority, since for betas without game there are still plenty of girls that aren't even looked at by the top guys that would be willing to give it all for these ones. This minority will likely resort to prostitution frequently without shame.

Though you even have guys looking for a break from their gf or side plate and going to p4p for variety. It's no surprise it's huge in Brazil. But it does happen across all classes, not just guys without options.

Though even with things like this you go on nights out and you do see girls that are out solely to meet men. I didn't particularly notice sole girls last time I was there, but it was frequent to see groups of two girls who would be together in the beginning of the night and only rendezvous at the end, if they didn't happen to get pulled by the guy they were with.

Often times boy and girl who are getting along, vibes are good, 3AM hits, make outs should be moving to something more... it's less of a matter if she's willing to go all the way, as opposed to if you actually have the means to do so. Spending 100-150 reais on a love spot after you've already dropped 100 on the night out isn't doable for everyone. Again this is the local perspective.

Point is, there are different ways to get sex, some better than others, but it doesn't matter because everyone from the upper class guy to the doorman will choose one or more of those options. None of them will chose: none of the above.

It is similar in Colombia too. You dont really find sexless betas or omegas, like in the west. There is always some decent pussy for all. That is why there is no real envy of foreign coming in and swooping their girls, unless of course it is an 8 or a 9 at a club. There is still plenty to go around and women do not yet feel so entitled. Colombia and Brazil, should have been in the most satisfied top 10, at least when it comes to the men.

Brazil since 1994 is being ruled by the left PSDB(moderate left) from 1994-2002 and PT(hardcore left) since 2003.

The PT party is not hardcore left, far from it. Maybe back in the late 80s and early 90s when they had socialist tendencies and even communist/marxist factions, but they have significantly moderated since then and today are a center-left party. Nor was the PSDB leftist, they are center-right.

The PSDB continued the privatization path of Collor and installed significant neoliberal and orthodox economic policies to curb inflation and liberalize the markets. PT have largely followed these exactly economic policies. Even the social policies that the PT follows can be view as largely moderate considering they use neoliberal policies to target vulnerable populations rather than the more typical leftist use of universal social policies.

In fact, in the current political system, it's largely impossible for any ruling party to be too extremely right or left because they have to enter into coalitions in congress to get anything passed. Both the PSDB and the PT have formed coalitions with the center party PMDB which keeps them in check from going either too far right or left.

An example of a hardcore left party in Brazil would be something like the PCdoB (Communist Party of Brazil).
Nascimento your observation is accurate but one thing to add:
The minority that you said is without at least some decent game or that have no luck at entering relationships, they're rising, those guys know no game and don't have the ball to do cold approach. I'm referring to millennials we call them here leite com pêra here, those guys were raised by single mothers a huge phenomena on the rise here since the 80s. They don't go out and spend all their time playing video games, they got friendzoned by girls close to them, yes they prefer to be in alpha harem than enter a relationship with those guys.

Girls are changing too, I don't know about colombia but here girls are very entitled, and more than 50% of population is overweight and fat acceptance has been pushed by the media. Brazilian guys are thirsty and the girls got the upperhand here, they are become very entitled, girls are status whore 'round here, and if you don't have a car(status symbol here) and no money you are discard as useless.

Guys are recurring to whores en masse, not only the guys with wives/girlfriends, although something common in the past for guys to have mistress and multiple girlfriends, the new generation has a completely different view on the matter. Brazil is becoming more and more like the west by the day.

But one has to live in Brazil to see those changes though.
Quote: (05-27-2015 12:02 PM)Americas Wrote:  

Brazil since 1994 is being ruled by the left PSDB(moderate left) from 1994-2002 and PT(hardcore left) since 2003.

The PT party is not hardcore left, far from it. Maybe back in the late 80s and early 90s when they had socialist tendencies and even communist/marxist factions, but they have significantly moderated since then and today are a center-left party. Nor was the PSDB leftist, they are center-right.

The PSDB continued the privatization path of Collor and installed significant neoliberal and orthodox economic policies to curb inflation and liberalize the markets. PT have largely followed these exactly economic policies. Even the social policies that the PT follows can be view as largely moderate considering they use neoliberal policies to target vulnerable populations rather than the more typical leftist use of universal social policies.

In fact, in the current political system, it's largely impossible for any ruling party to be too extremely right or left because they have to enter into coalitions in congress to get anything passed. Both the PSDB and the PT have formed coalitions with the center party PMDB which keeps them in check from going either too far right or left.

An example of a hardcore left party in Brazil would be something like the PCdoB (Communist Party of Brazil).

Well we have different views on the matter, maybe the PT party isn't viewed as a hardcore party because as you pointed out they don't have the control of the congress but let not forget that they wanted to give to Lula a third mandate something illegal and undemocratic if they had the majority of the congress they would pass that without hesitation, not to mention the financial support(that is under investigation by the congress, since it was done secretly and illegally)to communist Cuba and dictatorial Venezuela.

The PSDB is a left party but they aren't hardcore socialist, they believe in private initiative in the economy.
Quote: (05-27-2015 12:22 PM)Jvramerys Wrote:  

The minority that you said is without at least some decent game or that have no luck at entering relationships, they're rising, those guys know no game and don't have the ball to do cold approach. I'm referring to millennials we call them here leite com pêra here, those guys were raised by single mothers a huge phenomena on the rise here since the 80s. They don't go out and spend all their time playing video games, they got friendzoned by girls close to them, yes they prefer to be in alpha harem than enter a relationship with those guys.

Girls are changing too, I don't know about colombia but here girls are very entitled, and more than 50% of population is overweight and fat acceptance has been pushed by the media. Brazilian guys are thirsty and the girls got the upperhand here, they are become very entitled, girls are status whore 'round here, and if you don't have a car(status symbol here) and no money you are discard as useless.

Guys are recurring to whores en masse, not only the guys with wives/girlfriends, although something common in the past for guys to have mistress and multiple girlfriends, the new generation has a completely different view on the matter. Brazil is becoming more and more like the west by the day.

I havent been in Brazil for 3 years. But I agree..... Brazilian men seemed thirstier than Colombian men and that correlates with the fact that Brazil has westernized faster than Colombia.

Damn this is just so scary. It's amazing how places change so quickly all due to the lies of government and rampant Feminism/fat acceptance. We've seen Brazil drop and Poland get worse - all in the course of a decade or so. Crazy times.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
Quote: (05-28-2015 04:26 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Damn this is just so scary. It's amazing how places change so quickly all due to the lies of government and rampant Feminism/fat acceptance. We've seen Brazil drop and Poland get worse - all in the course of a decade or so. Crazy times.
I am almost afraid to go back to Brazil, and see something so precious RUINED.
10 years or more before, there is no doubt that Brazil would have been the place, where I would have settled down in. And Poland would have been the perfect spot, for a summer getaway. Yes, it has been a crazy decade.
One thing is for sure. The US would not crack even the top 50 if the list was big enough. I hope someone blue pill reading that will have an epiphany and think outside the box.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.