rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why did this girl stop texting me ?

So i met the super sexy black girl at the mall last week, this girl was a solid 10 beautiful body pretty face even a sexy voice lol. Anyway we started talking for awhile an she asked a lot about me,she was telling me about her job at hooters an how she love working there as well. So i asked for her number but instead she took mine. I was going to take her too lunch since she said she was headed to lunch right then but my money was a little low at the time so i couldn't really do it, but anyway she texted me right when i gave her my number an later that day. I sent her a text she texted me back way later an that was the last one she sent me after that, why is that though ? was it my fault

You consider her a solid 10- damned near perfect in every way- and she knows it.

No game, no fun, no challenge for her.

Game over.

Let it go, maybe after a while a restart text. Make it count. Meanwhile go after other girls. When I'm in the game, I never want to be in a position that I'm just texting one girl, waiting for return texts..

It'd be nice to see some context, but I am apt to agree with the above.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (05-23-2015 10:10 AM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

So i met the super sexy black girl at the mall last week, this girl was a solid 10 beautiful body pretty face even a sexy voice lol. Anyway we started talking for awhile an she asked a lot about me,she was telling me about her job at hooters an how she love working there as well. So i asked for her number but instead she took mine. I was going to take her too lunch since she said she was headed to lunch right then but my money was a little low at the time so i couldn't really do it, but anyway she texted me right when i gave her my number an later that day. I sent her a text she texted me back way later an that was the last one she sent me after that, why is that though ? was it my fault

A "solid 10" huh?

Well, if that's true, that's one reason she stopped texting.

"her job at hooters" - reason # 2.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

You treated her like a snowflake, even subconsciously and that's why she melted away..

[Image: bgla6pc8zt1C0.gif]

Though you didn't tell her you wanted to buy her lunch, she sensed your strong interest and putting her on a pedestal, wanting to buy lunch for someone you just met.