rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Hello all, figure this might be helpful to some I've seen a lot of talk about it.

I'm 31 and I have 3 cycles under my belt so far and have been on GH for 6 months. Not a lot or cycles by any means but I'm the type that doesn't do anything unless he knows EVERYTHING about it. My friends who introduced me to this stuff come to me for advice now. I also have the advantage of a doctor who is 100% cool with it.

My favorite and only cycle I will do is tren/anavar with test as a base, I've researched every major steroid and have found enough reason for these to be all I need or want. Steroids have changed my life for the better more than anything I can think of. In 10 years we'll all be using HGH and in 20 years we'll all be using steroids. There are far too many benefits and very little negative for any healthy man. I like to say that I use steroids clinically, I take every precaution and follow every guideline set forth by medical studies and my doctors advice. I have yet to have an adverse side effect that was not temporary or negligible but I have have endless benefits!

What do you guys want to know??

Oh and also fat burners. Clenbuterol, albuterol, ephedra and even.....dnp!

Come on pick my brain let me give back to this community!

Is there any risk of HGH changing your facial structure in any way with sustained use? Acromegaly jaw etc.

That stuff happens to people who abuse it, the people with a problem who can't get enough. Also the main culprit in that is adding insulin which many of the people who abuse it do. I would never ever ever do that or suggest it, insulin can kill you easily. Don't get me wrong steroids/gh are great but there are boundaries that everyone should adhere to unless you make your living bodybuilding and don't care.

Everyone is different but I've had 0, yes 0, side effects from GH use and every benefit advertised. I also have many friends who use and not one has reported anything other than stiff hands and even that is preventable and not permanent. Just like how pot can kill and ephedrine can kill and if you use coke or acid or shrooms and ecstasy once you'll die. It's all scare tactics, your facial structure changing is an extreme extreme side effect that is advertised to scare you off. It won't happen unless you totally abuse it and when I say abuse it I mean using an amount that would be unthinkable, it is incredibly difficult to abuse GH opposed to steroids.

Also these things happen to people who use indefinitely, again abusing it! There is a risk in any drug even aspirin, you just have to be responsible and not a total jackass. Find me one person who has had that side effect from GH and if they're not a massive bodybuilder freak I will be shocked, I've never seen it and I've researched everything I could find on the stuff.

I've done several cycles over the past 7 years.

I disagree with you on HGH. I think HGH and insulin only make sense for the high level competitive bodybuilder. Expensive, plenty of side effects, possibility of growth gut and effects on all the organ systems. Really not worth it, and why bother when most people can gain amazingly well without it if they train and eat right?

Also, tren has some pretty nasty short term side effects for a lot of users (insomnia, night sweats, extreme aggression). Also long term, I've heard about it increasing risk of things like dementia and heart issues. A couple of moderate dose cycles won't kill you, but I don't think it's suitable or necessary for most people. It's really something that has traditionally been for advanced gear users who no longer gain on safer compounds.

Really, most people that just want to stay ripped and be big, and not have that obvious look of being on gear, they are best off doing one or at most two moderate length and dosage test/deca cycles per year. Quality test and deca combined with proper training and nutrition will make you into a beast bigger than 99.5% of people. By far my best cycle was my second one, where I did pharma test and deca in Peru.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

V you're disagreeing with me but we're saying the same thing! DONT ABUSE IT!

HGH alone and HGH with slin are not comparable at all. You would have to be completely reckless and obsessed or a bodybuilder to use slin. Also hgh is not expensive anymore, well compared to how much it used to cost. Also please find me one example of someone who has had these side effects from hgh, any one you find will be some crazy bodybuilder freak because they abused it! Don't forget the effects of GH are permanent, it fixes bad genetics pretty much. There is a reason for the extra cost it's not steroids. I'm giving you real world experience here not just scare articles!

As for tren yes it does have side effects and these side effects are amplified if it's not used properly. But that is because it's the absolute most potent steroid there and gives you incredible results. I've used tren since my first cycle and will use it every cycle. I've never had unbearable side effects or any permanent issues. Also there is a new method of using tren that is going around, you actually reduce the test and it minimize the sides drastically, it worked for me. I think if you tried tren you would be hooked!

Also yes I agree, a couple moderate cycles a year is what I do and what I suggest with every precaution taken. I have friends who use deca but i'll never use it, I like compounds with fat burning properties and you can keep that deca dick! Some of my friends are shut down for months after!

Another thing, steroids and hgh are not about getting huge. They can be if you want them to be but it all depends on how you eat on them and how you train. I'm 6'1 210lbs, I have no interest in being some hulking body builder which I why I like tren/var as they both have fat burning properties. The tren definitely gets you big but again it's how you do it. Now the var.....its expensive and hard to find but oh man its incredible and it's probably the most mild steroid. It doesn't make you big, you get super vascular, strong and lean plus it makes your skin glow like you're a baby again! If you can't get abs on var you'll never have abs!

How did you find a doctor who was cool with HGH? And how are you getting it?

Please don't name names or give locations -- you'll only end up ruining a good thing.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

one question.. How much are you spending on gear per month? As I heard GH and Tren don't go cheap

Well he's a young guy, his father was my doctor and then his mother and now the son. They are the only doctors I've ever had and we pretty much grew up together, we're like family. He doesn't give me scripts for it and I would never ask but I consult him about certain things and he provides me answers as best he can. He's 36 and uses Gh himself, he's actually the one who pointed me to the brand I use.

Actually tren is usually around the same price as test where I get it from, I've purchased from two different local sources and a third online for my next cycle. The most I have paid for test was 45 and I always have some leftover after a cycle. The only steroid that is expensive really is anavar and I think that's just a supply and demand thing as both sexes use it.

For a 12 week cycle you're going to pay around 400, for example:

100 for two bottles of test cyp 250
50 for a bottle of tren e 200
150 for 200 20mg anavar caps (I know but it's worth it!)
25 for arimidez
25 for clomid
25 for nolva
25 for needles/ swabs
Hcg is optional at 50

These are extremely liberal estimates, I paid 300 for this cycle last time but I always estimate high to be safe. You will have leftover too, you don't just shoot up wildly you have to plan it out and be clinical about it. Also I like the long ester tren/test because you only need to poke twice a week$

That's 12 weeks on and 4 weeks of post cycle therapy so it's about 4 months worth of gear, 100 a month! You're investing in yourself here, your body is going to make a radical change for the better 400 should be peanuts for that!

As for GH I don't use pharma brand simply because it's so hard to find. For money when investing in myself the money isn't an obstacle but it is also ridiculously expensive. I use a brand named kefei and I pay 150 per 100iu kit. I use normally 4iu per day. The source I purchase from has had multiple buyers do serum tests and it scores very well. Not as strong as pharma brand but you're paying a tenth of the price and it works!

The gh is more expensive for sure but you're not going to have any side effects from it and it's all permanent gains. It makes you 18 years old again without the 18 year old problems!

USD numbers

Weighing in as someone who has done a few cycles myself, I have experience with dbol, tren, winstrol, t-cyp/prop/enth, adex, t3, and hcg. Recently went on 2iu of hgh ed - and it's made a massive difference in my life about two months in at this point - the changes are amazing. I'm in my late 40's though, so the levels I'm at are maintenance - you younger guys shouldn't be fucking with hgh IMHO. I should note that I started this after going gone try about 2 years ago - just started blasting and cruising. I'd post pics, but its too fucking hard to look at what my body used to look like. hgh for the win

What exactly, in mg/day, is 'abuse'?

Quote: (05-22-2015 05:32 AM)Francis K Wrote:  

V you're disagreeing with me but we're saying the same thing! DONT ABUSE IT!

HGH alone and HGH with slin are not comparable at all. You would have to be completely reckless and obsessed or a bodybuilder to use slin. Also hgh is not expensive anymore, well compared to how much it used to cost. Also please find me one example of someone who has had these side effects from hgh, any one you find will be some crazy bodybuilder freak because they abused it! Don't forget the effects of GH are permanent, it fixes bad genetics pretty much. There is a reason for the extra cost it's not steroids. I'm giving you real world experience here not just scare articles!

As for tren yes it does have side effects and these side effects are amplified if it's not used properly. But that is because it's the absolute most potent steroid there and gives you incredible results. I've used tren since my first cycle and will use it every cycle. I've never had unbearable side effects or any permanent issues. Also there is a new method of using tren that is going around, you actually reduce the test and it minimize the sides drastically, it worked for me. I think if you tried tren you would be hooked!

Also yes I agree, a couple moderate cycles a year is what I do and what I suggest with every precaution taken. I have friends who use deca but i'll never use it, I like compounds with fat burning properties and you can keep that deca dick! Some of my friends are shut down for months after!

Dude, you have done like 3 cycles and spent maybe a couple years in the gym, you are not some expert.

GH does not fix bad genetics, that is just a ridiculous statement. It also doesn't make you 18 again. Whatever, do whatever you want. You would fit right in on the steroid subreddit on Reddit, bunch of 20 year olds there blasting tren, popping DNP like candy, and they love HGH too.

Also, tren is completely unnecessary unless you are at an advanced level. And there is no such thing as pharmaceutical grade tren. You are forced to get it from a UGL (underground laboratory).

I would not be "hooked" if I tried it, and I think using that kind of language is a bad attitude to have when talking about gear. I use gear for specific goals and purposes.

Also, you don't seem to know what you are talking about with deca. As long as the you keep test at a 2:1 ratio vis a vis deca, there is no such thing as "deca dick," and even if you don't, "deca dick" is not common, people just bitch like whiny little girls online when they have a negative experience. If your friends are "shut down" for months after a test/deca cycle, then it is very likely they have shit PCT protocols, poor training discipline, weak psychology, and substandard nutrition. PCT is never an issue for me, do it right, work hard, and while you might have a couple of somewhat slow/off weeks after your body readjusts, then you are good to go.

Quote: (05-22-2015 05:43 AM)Francis K Wrote:  

Another thing, steroids and hgh are not about getting huge. They can be if you want them to be but it all depends on how you eat on them and how you train. I'm 6'1 210lbs, I have no interest in being some hulking body builder which I why I like tren/var as they both have fat burning properties. The tren definitely gets you big but again it's how you do it. Now the var.....its expensive and hard to find but oh man its incredible and it's probably the most mild steroid. It doesn't make you big, you get super vascular, strong and lean plus it makes your skin glow like you're a baby again! If you can't get abs on var you'll never have abs!

No steroid is hard to find. When I am in the USA and have to resort to UGL gear instead of going to the pharmacy, I just go online. There is a very large online supplier(by far the largest, they ship hundreds of orders a day all over the world) that ships out of Moldova and is backed up/protected by their government/organized crime. It isn't even a tor/dark web thing. You just go to their website, place your order, and 1-2 weeks later it comes to your house. Anything you want from a couple dozen different labs.

I'm offering my real world experience that is all, I did not say I was an expert I an offering information from personal experience. You have no expierence with tren or gh, I'm not interested in what you read on Internet forums I'm sorry. I wrestled in college, I've been in the gym since I was 14. If you want to make a thread about your deca use go for it. I'm not trying to be rude but these are facts, I'm trying to contribute here. If anyone has a question about my expierence i'll be more than happy to answer but I'm not trying to have a philosophical debate about gh use or debate which steroid is best.

You know you don't have to be combative to have a conversation....

I am curious about where you get your knowledge about my experience (I was parsing my words, saying if I were to try, doesn't mean that I never did). I have used tren. I have not used GH.

Anyway, you'll figure things out. Long term high dose tren use is not sustainable, healthy, necessary, or sensible.

I am doing low dose test/tren/mast(350/350/350) right now as part of a summer cycle aimed at adding 5 lbs while reducing bf% (looking to end up at 225lbs, 6'3", 12-13%). I will PCT after this cycle, train hard natty for 6 months, get 3 or 4 blood tests spaced out at intervals, and then decide where my cycling future lies. I might freeze some sperm, get a vasectomy, and go on TRT, and then once a year or so just do a light blast up to 600 of pharma test. I'm almost 35, so I think quite a bit about sustainability and health effects.

Maybe Linux will weigh in on this thread. He knows his shit, and is someone I consider to be a good example of how to safely use steroids long term in reasonable doses to achieve defined results.

I'm combative because I'm a bit of an asshole naturally. The fact that I pinned this morning and just got back from the gym, and am downing some black coffee, just helps bring that out. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

YMMV, just my general perspective is that less can be more. And it's good to not lose track of natty gains and techniques. More tuna, less red meat.

I can't wait until I am back in Latin America. There is nothing like legitimate pharmaceutical test and deca delivered to your front door by a pharmacy employee on a scooter. I think the results from say 600 pharma test/300 pharma deca are far superior to those from 1000 UGL test/500 UGL deca. It's also nice not to be injecting whatever contaminants are in the UGL gear.

Okay okay I got it, deca and mast are good because you use them and gh and tren are harmful because you don't also now I'm using high doses? Funny I never mentioned dosages but that's pretty much on par with everything you've said. You're all over the place dude its not worth reasoning with a brick wall. All these warnings coming from a guy who openly plans to freeze his sperm and go on test indefinitely and he's an asshole because he shot up this morning and was in the gym. I think maybe it's time for you to lay off the roids, you're that guy everyone who uses steroids says "oh I'm not going to be like that".

Good luck with all that buddy

Quote: (05-22-2015 08:56 AM)Francis K Wrote:  

Okay okay I got it, deca and mast are good because you use them and gh and tren are harmful because you don't also now I'm using high doses? Funny I never mentioned dosages but that's pretty much on par with everything you've said. You're all over the place dude its not worth reasoning with a brick wall. All these warnings coming from a guy who openly plans to freeze his sperm and go on test indefinitely and he's an asshole because he shot up this morning and was in the gym. I think maybe it's time for you to lay off the roids, you're that guy everyone who uses steroids says "oh I'm not going to be like that".

Good luck with all that buddy

Aren't you cute.

Maybe you should learn how to read.

You also should look up sarcasm and expand your vocabulary. Or better yet, continue to take everything literally, and make yourself look even more foolish. It certainly is entertaining.

I get the impression that you don't know a fucking thing about how to train and hopped on tren and GH either for your first or second cycle, either way was not clear. It's become very fashionable lately for people who don't know how to train or control their diet to rely on tren and DNP and HGH. Either way, you are foolish. And then you come here, start a thread, and try and pass off your foolish newb knowledge as wisdom.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Haha thanks for the psycho analysis deca dick, you're the man brotha. I totally misunderstood this forum I guess and I'm done.

Sooooo roid rage is real?

Quote: (05-22-2015 10:58 AM)Francis K Wrote:  

Haha thanks for the psycho analysis deca dick, you're the man brotha. I totally misunderstood this forum I guess and I'm done.

Hasty move, but it's a free world.
The forum is more than any single poster. Leave if you must to protect your feelings, but man, there are thousands of other posters here you might feel more at ease with. I even offered you an olive branch of sorts in a half joking/sarcastic/self deprecating reply to you, and you decided to reject it. Such is life.

There are also lots of different opinions here. Some ideals are held in common though - two of the biggest are self improvement and persistence in my opinion.

If you go out at night and do an approach, and the first one doesn't go well, do you just give up and go home? No, fuck that. You change gears if necessary and keep on keepin' on.

After 1 month and a couple dozen posts you are giving up a bit early I think.

Quote: (05-22-2015 11:08 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Sooooo roid rage is real?

Lol. That is mostly a myth. Basic doses and compounds mostly make you feel good and energetic.
Higher doses of tren (very potent) can make people pretty aggressive and paranoid though.
So maybe not roid rage, but tren rage could be a thing, although I'm pretty conservative with usage and have never experienced it.