rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date problem

First date problem

I have a question for you guys. If you meet a girl and you "feel" there is a chance with her and you get the first date, things go well, a walk in the park, flirting, kino but no kiss at all, what do you do? Keep calling the girl to get a second date? How many of you that encountered this situation managed to fuck her after all?

First date problem

on first date...No kiss = no second date.

get this right.

First date problem

Quote: (05-26-2011 11:20 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

get this right.

I was just thinking about creating this rule, if she doesn't kiss she is just wasting my time, I don't want to be her entertainer. Two months ago I met a girl, we had 3 dates (walking in the park, the third time she came in my room) and still no kiss. I tried from the first date. At the 3-rd date I deleted her number in front of her then I layed on my bed and I told her: "You are free to leave". I meet a lot of time wasters.

First date problem

You can usually judge a grl if she is into you. After the first date if she likes you she will txt / call you. Not to set up a date per say but the general grl talk. I would send a her text saying you are going out on friday or something and would like her to join you. If she doesnt text you back then you need to delete her number and move on.

First date problem

get this right.

[Image: potd.gif]

First date problem

Quote: (05-26-2011 02:15 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

You can usually judge a grl if she is into you. After the first date if she likes you she will txt / call you. Not to set up a date per say but the general grl talk. I would send a her text saying you are going out on friday or something and would like her to join you. If she doesnt text you back then you need to delete her number and move on.

I'm sharpening this sense now to spot a girl that has genuine interest. If you have good, funny game , some girls can continue flirting with you just for you entertaining talent, but they won't give you the pussy. The test is when trying to touch/kiss them.

First date problem

Now let me ask you something here, Jack, when you went for the kiss what did she do?

First date problem

I have been meaning to bust this one out for a while.

Here is my near full proof First Date Swoop Blueprint:

Three Point First Date Swoop Move http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/thr...-move.html

Works (almost) every time.

First date problem

G, could you comment on how you get venues on "lockdown"? It seems like it would take a lot of work to build and maintain those kind of relationships at multiple places, especially with a high rate of staff turnover. What if you're not in your home city? I apologize if you've written on this before.

First date problem

If only somebody had told me this shit a couple of years ago..

First date problem

Quote: (05-26-2011 04:09 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Now let me ask you something here, Jack, when you went for the kiss what did she do?

I was on a bench with the first girl, I went closer to her, looked her in the eyes and I approached my head toward her. She leaned back and said: "Oh, I didn't thought we're going to do this today" .I should have walked away that moment.

With the second, we were standing face to face, flirting, touching from time to time and when I went for the kiss she was leaning back her head, teasing, even asking a couple of times "what are you doing?". It went like this for an hour and a half.

First date problem

You didn't tease her enough.

She probably wanted to, but you have to get her excited and build the anticipation. You simply weren't being attractive enough.

Acting all tough and deleting her number is useful in some cases, but the real problem there was your inability to build sexual tension.

First date problem

Quote: (05-26-2011 07:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Three Point First Date Swoop Move http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/thr...-move.html

For those of us without drivers or restaurants on lockdown...

Drinks -> Kino -> Venue Change -> Makeout -> Take Home -> Bang

My near full proof method. ^

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

First date problem

Quote: (05-27-2011 07:02 AM)Invictus Wrote:  

You didn't tease her enough.

She probably wanted to, but you have to get her excited and build the anticipation. You simply weren't being attractive enough.

Acting all tough and deleting her number is useful in some cases, but the real problem there was your inability to build sexual tension.
Belive me, I had one of the best game with her (including everything you think it was missing) from the first moment I saw her at the canteen. And she is not so hot, I had better looking girls for less game. The first time I just took the phone number, telling her I would like to see her again, she said "me too". I called after 3 days, arranging the date for that evening. When I called again in the evening she was out with one girl friend of her. I smelled the bullshit at that moment. Anyway, we met. I think she had nothing better to do that evening. Bitch!

First date problem

Quote: (05-27-2011 07:26 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2011 07:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

For those of us without drivers or restaurants on lockdown...

Drinks -> Kino -> Venue Change -> Makeout -> Take Home -> Bang

My near full proof method. ^

I was thinking the same thing... the G's methods are indisputable, but it's the classic type of "Game" that everyone in the world knows about. That's not why we're here.

First date problem

Gmac whats your take on your method comparing venue change and no venue change ? Seems like its something I feel I need to add to increase results...

First date problem

Quote: (05-27-2011 09:51 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Gmac whats your take on your method comparing venue change and no venue change ? Seems like its something I feel I need to add to increase results...

I'll be honest this was a "The Game" / "Mystery Method" tip that I picked up a long time ago. Venue changes are good because they make the girl feel like she's had more experiences with you even if it's only been one date. This increases your chances of a bang because girls get more attached with every new experience or place.

Of the girls I did not venue change with in the past 6 months (aside from a few anomalies such as meeting one girl on the train), I banged 0 on the first night.

Venue changes build a lot of attraction through unique shared experiences. Girls (typically) need to experience these kinds of bonds before they'll commit to sex.

First date problem

Yeah makes sense. Definitely going to make venue-change a must for my future dates.

First date problem

chances are,they will still send you text or call even if you haven't kissed...but that text and calling would be like a tea without sugar.

they will make you chase hard and wait for the time when u will ask them for the second date and then they will play you...But they wont meet you .!!! (99% sure)

First date problem

[/quote]

I was just thinking about creating this rule, if she doesn't kiss she is just wasting my time, I don't want to be her entertainer. Two months ago I met a girl, we had 3 dates (walking in the park, the third time she came in my room) and still no kiss. I tried from the first date. At the 3-rd date I deleted her number in front of her then I layed on my bed and I told her: "You are free to leave". I meet a lot of time wasters.
[/quote]

what the heck she was doing in Your room if she didn't want to kiss?

First date problem

Quote: (05-28-2011 03:11 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

what the heck she was doing in Your room if she didn't want to kiss?

I think she is a kind of "social retard" that is trying to make some friends. She is not bad looking, 27 years old, working at a call center, but after she told me about her life I came a the conclusion she has almost 0 friends. She's here in this town since a year ago and I was the only guy that took her out. She had some others that tried but they were too needy.

First date problem

My method is usually:

Drinks at a bar (I'm not a big drinker and don't want to spend my money on booze so I nurse the fuck out of my drinks) where I can demonstrate how awesome I am.

Then I make a suggestion to go to a park like it just occurred to me in a moment of whimsy, and we'll go on the swings a bit. Always loosens them up, builds comfort, and a makeout is guaranteed. Proceed with bang.

Plus, most girls say that they've NEVER gone to a park/swings on a first date and it's so much more fun then dinner and a movie or whatever the hell other guys are doing.

Go balls deep

First date problem

Good rule. She had her opportunity and isn't interested.

I might make an exception for perfunctory personal ad or online meetings.
OKCupid Date0 or Date1?

If you have coffee for 15 minutes to make sure she matches the picture then it seems inappropriate to escalate in Starbucks. But if you have drinks in the evening then you need a damn good reason why not.

I imagine this rule is culture-specific.

First date problem

Quote: (05-27-2011 03:25 AM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2011 04:09 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I was on a bench with the first girl, I went closer to her, looked her in the eyes and I approached my head toward her. She leaned back and said: "Oh, I didn't thought we're going to do this today" .I should have walked away that moment.

With the second, we were standing face to face, flirting, touching from time to time and when I went for the kiss she was leaning back her head, teasing, even asking a couple of times "what are you doing?". It went like this for an hour and a half.

She knows what hanging out with you again entails, but from everything else I've read I don't think I'd put the effort into this one. Why would you want a "not so hot" social infant anyway?

First date problem

Quote: (05-28-2011 07:35 AM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Good rule. She had her opportunity and isn't interested.

I might make an exception for perfunctory personal ad or online meetings.
OKCupid Date0 or Date1?

If you have coffee for 15 minutes to make sure she matches the picture then it seems inappropriate to escalate in Starbucks. But if you have drinks in the evening then you need a damn good reason why not.

I imagine this rule is culture-specific.

In my experience coffee dates lead no where. I'm sure there are guys out there good with them but the only way I see it working is if you venue change to drinks shortly after. Roosh did a post on this a while back: http://www.rooshv.com/say-no-to-coffee-dates

It sounds like you're really worried about what she looks like so I assume you haven't done your homework on the girl. Torso shots or myspace angles? Are you worried the pics are outdated? This was my mentality when I first got into online dating. I've stopped caring. 90% of the time I pick the girls that I can CLEARLY tell aren't fat.

Yeah they are probably going to lose a point in person due to makeup and whatever else... you just gotta make that assumption up front. I only ended up meeting up with two girls I was disappointed in physically. One passed the boner test, the other didn't. Guess which one I banged? The other date I ended early and joined up with some friends. This story here: http://hokieblogger.com/?p=815

All but one of my online dates in the past 2 months have been drinks, and that one eventually led to drinks within 20 minutes. Out of 19 dates, I banged 4 (not including a first date BJ from one that ended up going no where), and I'm getting close to a bang on the last two girls. I stand by my position that drinks are the way to go.