rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in a gay community

I ended up here on accident when my last employer in Tampa Florida had to shut down by way of lawsuit (Ex-Wife). Being an App Developer I was able to land a nice job within a week or so, not too far away in St. Petersburg. I've been here for over a year and I'm at 0-lays per year.

I've always had decent game, I'm a tall, good looking Mexican, Pro MMA record 3-2 so I workout, nice car, good job. Even if we consider that I discovered the Manosphere and have become more aggressive up until just a few months ago, that's still 0-lays in 3 months. I've picked up a lot more numbers, yes, but something else is wrong here.

I thought back to one of my first nights at the local bar. As I walked in, parading on stage were a bunch of hipster girls, dressed as pinups. On the mic was some feminist troll going on about how independent, strong and beautiful each one of them was. So I left to find another place and tried not to think much of it.

It's been way over a year since that night, and all I've noticed are more and more rainbow flags popping up. I walk into a place to grab food and it's bears everywhere, my only shot is with the waitress who's about a 5. I need more options. The 7's-10's are not friendly at all. My co-worker just had a 'beautiful' wedding here. I mean I could go on.

http://www.gaystpete.com/

This is no place for me. As much as I like where I work this warrants a change in location. I'd like to find a new place around the Southwest, does anyone have info. on cities in New Mexico, Arizona, or Colorado? I was even thinking about Austin. Thanks

-Hector.

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Strong first post. [Image: dodgy.gif]

If not troll then:

It's not hard to google city data sheets on the forum.

Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix come to mind for AZ.

Austin's ok, lots of hipsters, it's the SF of Texas lol.

Denver's pretty cool despite the fact some on the forum will call it "Menver" also sort of a hipster scene as well with all the micro breweries.

Quote: (05-21-2015 04:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Strong first post. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix come to mind for AZ.

Thanks. Yeah I saw the post on Menver, although I have family up there I'm doing this for Women and Money. I had a friend recommend Phoenix, and another Austin so I'm leaning more towards those two. I've lived just about everywhere else in Texas... I love Texas women.

Chelsea, in Manhattan, has lots of gays, but it also has some of the best looking whores in NYC... I never heard of a gay area that didn't have hot chicks.

I was born and raised in Austin, and I currently live in Denver. The vibe of the actual cities is very similar. The majority of people in their 20's are transplants and hipsters. I will say that more girls happen to be around mean attractiveness in Denver. Austin has more hotties, but Denver has more active women. Both cities have this push to shop local, and both have large gay communities.

Have you considered Tennessee? Its a southern state with a lot going for it. You won't get bored in Nashville or Memphis. Houston has tons of hotties, and most people there are native Texans and fairly conservative.

Quote: (05-21-2015 04:30 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Chelsea, in Manhattan, has lots of gays, but it also has some of the best looking whores in NYC... I never heard of a gay area that didn't have hot chicks.

Yes there are 8,9, and 10's like in any place, but single straight men I feel are looked down on. I've met plenty of emasculated men around here too. I mean this is a thriving gay community. I'm talking DEFCOCK 2 or 1. I could go back to Tampa where I dated an 8, horrible in the bed though, but if im going to move I'd rather live somewhere I want to this time.

Quote: (05-21-2015 03:45 PM)blackstalk Wrote:  

I've always had decent game, I'm a tall, good looking Mexican, Pro MMA record 3-2 so I workout, nice car, good job.

Please tell us more

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (05-21-2015 04:31 PM)ddjembe mutombo Wrote:  

I will say that more girls happen to be around mean attractiveness in Denver. Austin has more hotties, but Denver has more active women.

Ha, I think I've become even more torn between Denver, Austin and Phoenix. Although, I don't think any of those cities would disappoint. Thanks.

Quote: (05-21-2015 04:45 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

I've always had decent game, I'm a tall, good looking Mexican, Pro MMA record 3-2 so I workout, nice car, good job.

Please tell us more

The point is i'm not some lard ass moping around kicking rocks. Let me know if you'd like to know anything else about living in a gay community or what's it's like to spit game here.

Not sure if troll, but;

I'm not built like a machine at all, I look above average masculine and back at school every gay guy was all over me; there was one guy in my class, still in the closet, I was the first person he told it to and then he asked to suck my cock every single fucking day during my senior year. I was at a high school reunion last year, he came with his boyfriend this time and he still asked to blow me. Judging by my own experience, I guess you would be fucking hating it in a gay community.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Its obvious they (fems and lbgt) have brainwashed all the straight men here. I just want to go out, spit some game, get feedback and results I can work with. Not have to tell these gay fuckers to take their hand of my shoulder or I'm gonna punch em. There's a fuckin LBGT Welcome Center down the street from me, and I'm close to downtown so its not like I'm in a small community.

I have a friend who lived in the Church St neighborhood of Toronto. Emphasis on "Toronto" because of how bad the city as a whole is regarded on this board. He did fine, he simply didn't go to the "gay" bars around the city or in his neighborhood.

You are getting numbers - but are at 0 lays. This is not a problem with the community, this is a problem with your ability to close in this new scenario. Maybe it's different in the community you're in, but it's a game issue that needs to be diagnosed.

What happens when you get these numbers?
What's different about how girls are responding to your initial text/call in this city vs your other one?

I agree the 0 lays is probably more a game issue. I'd still rather have more options. Most phone numbers quickly become dead ends, with some lame excuses. The only second date I've had was with a stripper, where she bought me a drink, something told me not to touch her though. I'm just not sure this place is the right fit for a straight single man. Though, this doesnt mean I'm giving up and will continue to hit it hard while I'm here.

It's been way over a year since that night, and all I've noticed are more and more rainbow flags popping up. I walk into a place to grab food and it's bears everywhere, my only shot is with the waitress who's about a 5. I need more options. The 7's-10's are not friendly at all. My co-worker just had a 'beautiful' wedding here. I mean I could go on.

-Hector.

[Image: attachment.jpg26429]   

That must be an awesome bar.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Actually this might work in your favor. I think you are onto something I have a cousin who is bi and let me tell you I seen him with some bad bitches as friends hell he even be getting his dick sucked by these girls too. My advice is to never say red pill stuff around them unless you know for a 100% fact that the gays/women around there can handle it. Be very outgoing and aloof never serious and blend in. Maybe get a couple of gay friends( only the very good looking ones/male models look alike) and have them get you to bang some of their girlfriends and shit. I know gays who is slaying pussy but also like to take it up the ass. Also don't become gay and get a little curious, you just might can get a nice setup if you don't fuck it up.

Cool, thanks for the advice. No need to worry about me being curious though. I said to one the other day "what's wrong with straight guys" he said "nothing, I sleep with them all the time". It was funny but I deal with this shit all the time here. So I might have to see how I can turn this around in my favor.

Quote: (05-21-2015 04:30 PM)travolta Wrote:  

I never heard of a gay area that didn't have hot chicks.

Mount Vernon in Baltimore. As gay as you can get and the few women there are as ugly as you can get.

Ive gone out in the Castro in SF.

Homosexuals might be gay, but they keep women's excitement up on nights out and encourage massive sluttery. Also great for free drugs if you're into that

Could be worse

Bro if you're a halfway decent developer, you could fuck off to just about anywhere in the world and keep money coming in with contract work.

I'm willing to bet your employer would be open to a remote arrangement.

If not, fuck him, a few months on oDesk and you'll have enough of a reputation to get gigs when you need them.

The whole world is wide open to somebody with your skill set.

So there's no sense bemoaning shitty ratios and copious homos in shitty St Pete, Florida when you could be in Medellín a few hours from now.

You go somewhere where you can leverage currency differences in your favor and you might even have enough free time to cobble together some passive income or your own business instead of making your employer rich.

I spent some time living in Boys Town in Chicago (a very, very gay community) and thought it was great. Safe, well maintained public spaces, lots of nice restaurants, girls always said "oh thats a really cool area" when they found out where I lived etc. Yeah you'll be hit on by dudes a bit in line at the supermarket or whatever, but so what? Just treat its as an ego-kick. If you make some gay friends (neighbours or whatnot) they'll almost certainly have hot female friends they'll hook you up with. The only major downside I found was you can't really stop into the local neighbourhood bar for a drink or two, which does get a bit annoying.

St Petersburg has an urban population of 250,000, 3million in the metro (!) - thats a medium sized city. It can't just be gays and hipster girls. You're just going to the wrong places. Have you searched for datasheets on the city here?

I think if you're having ZERO luck in a city of 250,000 changing location to somewhere else in the U.S. probably wont help too much - you may need to work on your own game. The "my city is terrible, I'll do amazing in another city!!" belief is a bit of a mental crutch. Unless you're moving to somewhere with a DRASTICALLY different culture (think South-East Asia or Eastern Europe) not a whole lot will change for you.

Quote: (05-21-2015 11:19 PM)Lochte Wrote:  

Could be worse

I see your point

Quote: (05-22-2015 12:53 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

The whole world is wide open to somebody with your skill set.

So there's no sense bemoaning shitty ratios and copious homos in shitty St Pete, Florida when you could be in Medellín a few hours from now.

I’m going to give it a try here as much as I can hold out, but it’s clear i’m quickly growing out of my position as senior dev. I don’t see why I shouldn’t open up to something like Eastern Europe or South America. Thanks

Quote: (05-22-2015 08:21 AM)zatara Wrote:  

I think if you're having ZERO luck in a city of 250,000 changing location to somewhere else in the U.S. probably wont help too much - you may need to work on your own game. The "my city is terrible, I'll do amazing in another city!!" belief is a bit of a mental crutch. Unless you're moving to somewhere with a DRASTICALLY different culture (think South-East Asia or Eastern Europe) not a whole lot will change for you.

I agree I need to continue to improve my game, although frustrating here, it’s just a sign I need to tighten it up even more. I’m willing to give this place another shot, though with all the great feedback i’m getting here, a drastic difference in culture might be a good thing for me soon. Thanks

C'mon man the only part of ST Pete that's really gay is Gulfport. If you can't pull down there you have other (big) problems.

Looks like a gay city huh?