rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black in Australia.

Black in Australia.

so here in about a week I will be venturing down under. I have three weeks to explore. I'm flying direct Sydney. However I don't want to stay there. Any put would be great, and maybe we can kill all the hype or validate it once and for all. Me, 6'2 230 brown skin, above average game getting close to 30 mixed ethnic heritage.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Black in Australia.

Black Americans have a lot of success in Australia as there aren't many. If you're in good shape, decent looking then you will alot of fun.

Black in Australia.

I think I only ever met one black American dude the whole time I lived in Oz.

Black in Australia.

I had a British mate in Sydney who was black, and he did extremely well. He was very preppy though - well educated, good job, played rugby. Dressed like an American fratboy - polos etc. I think this combination really played in his favour: his blackness was exotic, but his poshness meant he wasnt too 'ghetto'. It was very evident he wasn't some poor immigrant just arrived from Africa. I would imagine if you dress at all ghetto you'd get a lot less girls.

This is speaking of fairly upmarket clubs, mind you. If you go to some rap/RnB club it mightn't matter if you dressed well or not - the blackness by itself by might enough of a draw.

Black in Australia.

I remember talking to a black American guy in Tokyo last year – he had been in Oz for 4 days and banged 2 women. He called it black man’s heaven. He said he would opened by Aussie women when they heard him speaking in bars.

Black in Australia.

Co-sign on Oz. Hip-hop, R&B, funk music are extremely popular there.

Black in Australia.

You might get a strong cultural shock with regards to Hip Hop/Rap there.....its like wealthy/middle class whining about how their ps4 broke.
Fred Durst looks hardcore in comparison

Black in Australia.

Quote: (05-21-2015 12:26 AM)hedonist Wrote:  

You might get a strong cultural shock with regards to Hip Hop/Rap there.....its like wealthy/middle class whining about how their ps4 broke.

Hi.

Shut up. That is all.

Regards, a middle class Australian rapper.

Black in Australia.

Yeah... But I'm wondering how-out dated these reports are. Also I'm looking for first hand experience and what cities were explored.

Black in Australia.

I think the fact that your travelling from a different place is a lot more important than simply being black. The two combine quite nicely. You'll have a greater exotic factor as an american compared to a local black dude. Especially as a travelling guy, you'll receive a favourable reception.

I've also only ever met one black american here in Melbourne, a hipster skater dude from Virginia.

Black in Australia.

You shouldn't have a problem with your stats. Just approach. Some will be interested, no doubt. The reports that 'Australia sucks' are still accurate, but as long as you get laid, and are there for a short time, it probably won't matter. Remember: 'big, loud, arrogant, and stupid' plays best, so emphasize any of those you have, and fake those you don't. Also if you play or played any sports, bring up sports, and then mention it.

Black in Australia.

Quote: (05-21-2015 01:32 AM)CodyB Wrote:  

Hi.

Shut up. That is all.

Truth hurts huh?

I think every Australian "rapper" should go spend some time in Compton and if they survive longer than a week by all means try to make a career out of it....other than that they are all a bunch of frauds

US vs Aus

Its so painful to listen to/watch this Australian trash

Black in Australia.

I was just there a couple of months ago, will be back shortly too, already have my ticket. Just game on as usual man, I do a lot of online gaming here in the states which is what I did there. I was in a smaller city than you, Brisbane, but I would think in Sydney your exotic factor would be less. I personally don't think Australia poosy paradise or anything, but I'm not a daygamer so it might be for you. I'm in my mid 20's, not that tall, and my build is pretty slim, and I don't dress preppy or ghetto...but my clothes do display my ethnicity if that makes sense at all. If you're well-built I'd imagine you'd be good to go, I saw a lot of struck dudes there, actually a shitload. I exercise a lot, but it's mostly calisthenic workouts.

I'm only returning cause one of my girls went half on the ticket with me. I enjoyed all of my time there, but it's one long and pricey trip. I'll be hitting up a bunch of different places next time, and I'll try to write about that in the 'main' black travel thread.

Black in Australia.

No first hand experience, but...

My friend, who is a black dude from the States, went to Australia for three weeks due to athletics. While his status may have played somewhat of a role, he said he's never had it easier anywhere he went to bang hot white chicks. I'm talking 4-5 a week, while he was working - not on vacation.

He said the key was to be the black dude that rolled out "GQ as fuck" and you'll kill in Australia. He rocks Express slim fit button downs, skinny ties, even blazers on occasion. He claimed that the chicks love black men down there because there are so few of them, but they weren't attracted to anything "thuggish" - his words, not mine.

So, if you dress nice, I have a feeling you'll kill it there.

Black in Australia.

This was covered recently in a black man travel thread.

Aussie is good. Great by some reports....

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Black in Australia.

Quote: (05-21-2015 03:24 PM)hedonist Wrote:  

Hi.

Shut up. That is all.

Truth hurts huh?

I think every Australian "rapper" should go spend some time in Compton and if they survive longer than a week by all means try to make a career out of it....other than that they are all a bunch of frauds

Hedonistic, you're basically saying that to pre-qualify as a rapper one must rough the tough streets of an American Ghetto for at least a week and if you haven't you're full of shit. The pre-qualifier for any music is A) Talent and B) Passion.

I get it, with Aussie rap the accent thing is hard to go past but North Americans generally have that issue, not your fault. But if you listen to the lyrical content, there is no defrauding whatsoever. The production is world class too, if you're into that early 90s ish.

*edit: I'll just add that the music you posted is equivalent to what you would consider 'Top 40' rap in NA. With exception to the 360/Daniel Johns joint, I don't like it and think it takes a big dump compared to the lesser publicised stuff.

Anyway, I'm done derailing this thread.

Black in Australia.

Quote: (05-21-2015 03:24 PM)hedonist Wrote:  

Hi.

Shut up. That is all.

Truth hurts huh?

US vs Aus

Its so painful to listen to/watch this Australian trash

Dude, these guys are 'dropping bars.' This stuff isn't half bad. And I'm American.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Black in Australia.

Quote: (05-20-2015 04:49 PM)CodyB Wrote:  

Black Americans have a lot of success in Australia as there aren't many. If you're in good shape, decent looking then you will alot of fun.

I agree with CodyB.
You will stand out as a rare commodity and have that exotic flavour, particularly if you're in decent shape.
Also, as has been expressed by a few members here, don't go the ghetto/gangster/rapper blinged out route as that doesn't work in Australia apart from on girls you don't want to be banging.
Stick with dressing well and going to decent bars and clubs and you'll be fighting them off.

Black in Australia.

I am from Sydney. I can wholeheartedly assure you that Australia is absolutely horrible for gaming women compared to most other places in the world. I am trying as hard as I can to get out of here.

One important thing to realise is that nothing is really considered 'exotic' in Sydney - when you come here you will see all kinds of skin colours and hear all kinds of accents.

My advice to you is that you milk the notion of "Black American" as much as possible. Play up any experience you have in Rap/Hip Hop, even if you don't have any. If you do this you should have some level of success, at least for a short bang trip.

And Phoenix is correct: the ideal way to act is to be loud, cocksure, arrogant and highly talkative.

Black in Australia.

I completely agree with the previous post about Sydney.. I just landed in Sydney, and almost every country is represented. But I knew this. I'm gonna skip this town and head to Melbourne in a day.

Black in Australia.

You need to get to Yo Yo in Melbourne. Carlton Club would be good, I know a dude, notch count over 300, might be alright to show you around.

Black in Australia.

Quote: (06-01-2015 02:47 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

You need to get to Yo Yo in Melbourne. Carlton Club would be good, I know a dude, notch count over 300, might be alright to show you around.

I heard something about Yo Yo not really letting black people in?

elabayarde, if you actually hit one of those places up, could you report back?

Black in Australia.

I've been to Sydney and Melbourne and have laid women in both cities. Sydney was easier.

I don't remember how long I stayed in each but I remember pulling a same night lay and getting another 2nd date lay in Sydney.

In Melbourne I ended up just dating one girl, sleeping with another, and then later through a picture posted on Facebook founding out the actually knew each other.

There's a video on my blog you can check out under "About Me" for the quality of the girls. Start at 00:34.

To me Australia is more black man friendly than anywhere in the U.S. And I do dress nice when I'm out anywhere. I gave up the thugish hip-hop look many years ago when I noticed it actually scared off people.

I plan on being there in the winter time as much as possible. Hit me up if you're still going to be there winter of 2015.

Black in Australia.

Quote: (06-01-2015 03:39 PM)jayesco Wrote:  

I don't think so!

https://instagram.com/p/3BCT0ZBI5_/?taken-by=clubyoyo

https://instagram.com/p/2pzVsFhI9t/?taken-by=clubyoyo

https://instagram.com/p/2U4qL5hI8A/?taken-by=clubyoyo

Black in Australia.

Quote: (06-02-2015 10:26 AM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2015 03:39 PM)jayesco Wrote:  

I don't think so!

https://instagram.com/p/3BCT0ZBI5_/?taken-by=clubyoyo

https://instagram.com/p/2pzVsFhI9t/?taken-by=clubyoyo

https://instagram.com/p/2U4qL5hI8A/?taken-by=clubyoyo

Yeah, those are celebrities though. I looked through the other pictures and saw a couple of brothers though. Anyway, I didn't know it looked upscale like that. I do wonder how I would do in that type of crowd. Here in the states when I'm out in the club, I'm just trying to get on a black girl with a lot of ass or spit some game to a ghetto white girl for easy pickings lol. With that said, my time would probably be better spent elsewhere. Thanks for posting that though.