rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simple Lay Tips for Guys New to EE

Lots of guys understand the level of talent in the region as the reports are mostly in agreement- The women of EE are on the upper end of the physical beauty scale, but most men want to know "how do you bang them?"

In this essay I won't dive into the debate of how hard it is in EE but rather give you the tools I used to bang the women I wanted. I aim to give some simple advice that will increase success while you visit Eastern Europe no matter who you are. They may seem basic in nature but are powerful and took me time to learn, costing me some attractive women. I hope this brings you a few lays.

Stay in once place for at least a month

In my opinion you can't reap the full rewards of an EE country unless you stay at least a month. To be a true player in EE you need a social circle that gives you access to young women, a good amount of time in target rich environment, and intimate knowledge of the city you are visiting. You need a least a month to even come close to meeting your maximum potential in terms of bangs. My first month in EE I frequented the most touristy venues, had few friends, and only got a few approaches a night in due to the table culture of the mainstream clubs. I produced only two bangs in that first month. By the third month I had a respectable harem and a new girls to add if I needed.

Make friends with everyone, even the men

I found it to be an advantage to make friends with many guys. Why? Because they introduced me to lots of girls. The first guy I met introduced me to some of the hottest girls I've banged. He invited me to birthday parties, a concert in his home town, and several parties I would never have met the kind of girls I did. One of the girls I slept with had never even been to a bar. Other benefits like translation, inside tips about the culture, and knowing the right places and times to go to find girls, and meeting other locals can help in your quest to slay EE women.

Find your keywords

How do the girls react when you tell them where you're from? Do they "ohhh" and "ahhh" or do the say "where's that?". For me I always say I am from NY, which is true but also a lie. I have never lived in NYC but only the state. Do girls in EE know the difference? Not at all. I've literally had women grab my arm, look me in the eyes and say "Take me with you".

This doesn't mean they will bang you because you are from New York but it will increase interest and that's all initial attraction is - interest. Other words like banker, owner, investor, agent, traveler, blogger, coach, teacher are all other "button" words that can raise value in the first few minutes of interaction. Don't lie but use your words to generate interest in a simple way by playing up interest building phrases.

Use the native tongue

Women are always impressed if you know a few phrases of a hard language like Russian. I know very basic phrases and yet girls always love it when I speak at least a little of their language. Most times I incorporate it into a story, use a well placed curse here or there to add comedic value to the story and almost always get impressed looks and laughs. It also sets you apart form the other tourists who they normally meet. If you seem like a sex tourist you will be turning away a lot of good pussy. Speak the language and it will make you seem more of a local even if you are obviously not.

Say you are staying longer

I have experimented with tons of different options. I've told girls I was staying week, a few days, and even forever but I've found that over a year is the best. It's also a good indicator if a EE girl is interested. I noticed in South America that when girls were considering sleeping with a man they would ask where he lives. In EE girls seem to ask how long you will be staying in-country. I couldn't help but notice the corelation between the women I was banging and the women who asked me how long I was staying. Not all of them, but a high enough number that let me conclude this was a strong indicator that sex was in my future if I woman asked how long I would be staying in her country.

When I tried saying that I was staying only a week it was like seeing a the lights go off in a house. Dark and empty. I even had women tell me "What's the point if you're only here a week?"

Go during warmer months

Eastern Europe is cold in the winter and while you can get laid the winter, spring, summer and early fall are much better. Festivals, outdoor bars, cafes, daygame, will all be more enjoyable in the summer. While some cities are empty during the summer others fill up with sexy tourists. Depending on your city it will be wise to research via the forum and see if your city is dead in the summer. In my experience it best to visit EE in late may to summer, but again this depends on the city.

Besides other fundamental rules like "approach more" and the like I cannot think of simpler tips that will increase your lays in EE. If you follow these six tips I'm confident your lays will go up. This simple advice will not make you a legend but will help with the transition to EE game.

Feel free to add your tips as well.

Great tips... let me add

1) If your pipelining ahead of time, tell the girls your already in the country but travel often work/ business. It works great as the women feel you have some longer term attachment to the country rather then the standard "pump and dump" Eastern European girls are watching out for.

2) Buy the cheapest sparkling wine and tell the girls it's "champagne". It's hard to know what a girl will drink but they rarely turn down this down.

I've seen a lot of threads on EE and couldn't be bothered to read them all. This post is much appreciated, it is concise, succinct, and feels detailed enough to know what to expect when going to EE. +1 from me.

In kharkiv some universities like karazin have dormitories that have a 4am curfew, if you keep the girl out past 4am she has no other option but to spend the night with you [Image: smile.gif] so this could lead to a simple lay