rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dudes of Reddit that take care of other alphas kids

I found this thread sad but hilarious at the same time.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/commen...ised_isnt/

Quote:Quote:

I'm 70 years old and have never understood this biological parent stuff unless it had to do with a health matter. To me, and I think to a most people that any man can just be a sperm donor but the real father is the man who steps up and raises the child as his own. My generation taught that if a person married someone with children that those children were his by marriage and they were to take the parental role and love and protect them as if they were always his/hers. Sad to say, I think a lot of men now days use the fact that they aren't blood relatives to escape responsibility emotionally and financially.

My brother found out around the time his daughter was 7 or 8. He never told anybody but me and his current wife. She still thinks she's his and he payed every penny of child support until she was 18 even though she lived with him the entire time. My brother is the man I wish i was ethically.

And so many comments are from people that think the man would want nothing to do with the child or the mother.

I am the cock carousel

Genetic trash cleaning itself out of the gene pool.

That thread is crazy!

I have dna tested every kid that I've had, because its worth the few hundred bucks. The fact there are a solid number of stories in that thread is also unnerving.

If I found out that a child wasn't mine, I think there is a point of no return where you would destroy the kid by just walking out. However, I wouldn't be like some of the super simps in that thread. I would poison the well of the relationship with the other parent.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The only comment I agreed with:

Nah, fuck that. If the kid is under 5, I am not sticking around to raise another man's baby with my lying whore of a SO. I'm not her walking paycheck.
If you want to point fingers, point them at the whore who lied and destroyed two lives - mine and the child's.

My dad found out I wasn't his, biologically, when I was 18.
He didn't speak to me for ten years. We've reconnected fairly recently.

"The con is up, time to tell my family the truth" EDIT: Nevermind it's worse:

It's a very strange story. My mom and "dad" were never married. She told him she was pregnant with me and he dipped out. Like, that was his response. He came back and decided he wanted to be apart of my life when I was 5 years old. From 5-18 we just saw each other every other weekend. There was never any serious love between my mom and "dad." They rarely interacted. I mean VERY rarely.
One day when I was 18, my dad came and picked me up and said he wanted to see if we were really related. It was SO fucking out of the blue. He had already ordered the test and everything. We did a cheek swab test. Then he called me a month or so later and told me the deal. I asked if he wanted to speak to my mom about it, he said no. He said he never wanted to speak to her again.

That 70 year old man seems like he cannot make the distinction between a man willingly taking on another man's kids to raise and a woman duping a man into doing so.

My great-grandfather and great-grandmother took on 3 kids that were not theirs because his brother and his brother's wife who immigrated with them died very young. He ended up taking care of 6 kids because the extra 3 were still his blood, indirectly. That's a justifiable reason for raising someone else's kids, and that scenario has to be what he's thinking of. He'd be singing a different tune if he realized the deception involved in these modern scenarios.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

My favorite comment so far, I wonder if he's a RVFer?:

throwaway69686988838 133 points 9 hours ago

I found out after he started to have none of my features at all. Got a dna test and sure enough, he wasn't mine. I quickly noped out of that marriage, won my house in court, sold it and moved to a different country. Haven't looked back since and moving to England was one of the best decisions of my life.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

I managed to. It took a lot of time, was extreemly draining emotionally and financially. But I've got 4 days a fortnight with my non bio daughter. ?

[Image: 57810694.jpg]

I'm in that emotionally draining phase. Raised two kids as dad for 7 years now (since they were 2 & 3). Bio-dad died before I showed up. Divorced 2 years ago. We started ok, with me seeing the kids as much as their mom. Now their mom has remarried, and she's now telling the kids they can't call me dad anymore. Is there really a legal recourse here? My understanding is that I have ZERO rights, and I'm at the mother's mercy. She could pull them completely from my life at any moment. Powerlessness blows.

[Image: d0374478557798edfc964afd006512de457207f7...d73578.jpg]

I met my wife while she was 4 months pregnant...so I knew going in that there was a child that would be part of our lives. Biologically, he's not mine...but he calls me daddy...and every time he does my heart melts.

[Image: 1392.gif]

I ripped out its throat, fucked the mom then went to sleep until she brought me food. Also I'm a lion

[Image: lhtue.jpg]

Alpha fucks beta cucks.

Don't debate me.

Best Hamster Smackdown EVER:

ceose 23 points 4 hours ago

I'm friends with a girl who is 20 years younger than her two older siblings. Her mom really liked to party and one year she partied really hard with this guy she didn't really know that was not her husband. About a month later she tells her husband, "Guess what? We're going to have another baby! Isn't that great?"
Only it wasn't great because he had gotten a vasectomy a few years before that and hadn't told her.
So she got a baby and a divorce. The ex-husband was actually a pretty cool guy and my friend called him her grandpa, he was always really nice and loving with her. He just wasn't going to stay with a lady that cheated on him and was knowingly going to pass off a kid that wasn't his to him. Her mom's a nice enough lady but she had some serious issues that took about twenty years to get over.

[Image: may8th031.jpg]

Yep genetically tested my two after taking the Red Pill. 99.9% positive - whew.

Quote: (05-14-2015 10:37 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

ceose 23 points 4 hours ago

I'm friends with a girl who is 20 years younger than her two older siblings. Her mom really liked to party and one year she partied really hard with this guy she didn't really know that was not her husband. About a month later she tells her husband, "Guess what? We're going to have another baby! Isn't that great?"
Only it wasn't great because he had gotten a vasectomy a few years before that and hadn't told her.
So she got a baby and a divorce. The ex-husband was actually a pretty cool guy and my friend called him her grandpa, he was always really nice and loving with her. He just wasn't going to stay with a lady that cheated on him and was knowingly going to pass off a kid that wasn't his to him. Her mom's a nice enough lady but she had some serious issues that took about twenty years to get over.

[Image: may8th031.jpg]

[Image: laugh4.gif][Image: laugh5.gif][Image: laugh6.gif][Image: gtfo.gif][Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Quote: (05-14-2015 10:23 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

...moving to England was one of the best decisions of my life.

No chance. Now if he'd said something like "...moving to Estonia..." or "...moving to Columbia...", that'd be a sign.

LMAO at the 70 year old. He's 70, that makes him born in 1945, i.e. a baby boomer. "His Generation" was running around in the 60's wearing bell bottoms and taking LSD at Woodstock. Who the fuck is he trying to kid?

We all laugh at how pathetic the betas who raise other men's kids are, but there is also a serious dark side to some of the men who would shack up with an unwed mother.

http://fox40.com/2015/05/13/toddler-alle...ty-diaper/

These guys aren't normal and while some of them are harmless, others are complete monsters.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (05-14-2015 11:31 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

We all laugh at how pathetic the betas who raise other men's kids are, but there is also a serious dark side to some of the men who would shack up with an unwed mother.

http://fox40.com/2015/05/13/toddler-alle...ty-diaper/

These guys aren't normal and while some of them harmless, others are complete monsters.

Ditto this. I hate sweeping with such a broad brush here but, every stepfather I've ever met has always, without exception, been harsher (and abusive) to his stepkids. I began to think this was something native to the South where I grew up but no. Happens in Canada too. I began to see it so much that I felt single moms should not, by law, be allowed to remarry.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've EVER met a stepfather who didn't smack around his red-headed stepchild.

Quote: (05-14-2015 11:15 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

No chance. Now if he'd said something like "...moving to Estonia..." or "...moving to Columbia...", that'd be a sign.

LMAO at the 70 year old. He's 70, that makes him born in 1945, i.e. a baby boomer. "His Generation" was running around in the 60's wearing bell bottoms and taking LSD at Woodstock. Who the fuck is he trying to kid?

Yeah, I wouldn't choose England as my first choice...but maybe the guy was from one the places like Canada or Australia where some sort of commonwealth something or other makes it easier to move there.

Some people just don't want to live in a 3rd world country or learn a new language, and I can understand why even though I think differently.

Wow, the amount of male hamstering in that thread is disgusting.

After reading that reddit, I have zero faith in men these days. All of those men who said that
they felt their heartstrings tugged when the illegitimate child looked at them obviously do not
deserve to have their genes passed onto the next generation.

If there's proof that human beings need culled this is it. Both the women and their hapless losers of their husbands.

Quote: (05-14-2015 10:37 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Her mom's a nice enough lady but she had some serious issues that took about twenty years to get over.

Translation: When she was no longer physically attractive enough to land a man, she had to get her shit together and start being nicer.

Time to bust out some old Tommy Sotomayor. They always clown the alpha, until the results are in. The second dude is the Reddit OP.

Quote: (05-14-2015 01:21 PM)Pontifex Maximus Wrote:  

Time to bust out some old Tommy Sotomayor. They always clown the alpha, until the results are in. The second dude is the Reddit OP.

I like guessing how far out of the building they'll get before Maury convinces them to come back. One time he did it on the elevator ride down to the lobby.

Apparently, the guests on these shows have to pay for the trip themselves if they refuse to come on camera. So they're out $2-5k if they try to leave early.

Quote: (05-14-2015 11:15 AM)RockHard Wrote:  

CausticPineapple 2 points an hour ago

The grass is always greener when you aren't sharing it with a cheating whore.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

CNNFDDR 63 points 6 hours ago

Found out when my daughter was 4 that she was fathered by a guy my then wife had had an affair with. I had been a stay at home dad for her for the first 2 years of her life. I only found out after my wife left to persue a relationship with another guy she had been having an affair with, it was her parting shot to tell me that she wasn't mine and that she wasn't going to let me see her any more. I have since spent almost 3 years (and around $40k) fighting though family law court to finally have orders allowing me to see her 4 days a fortnight. She's always going to be my daughter.

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for a beta male.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

When I worked as a journalist, I got involved with reporting on a father whose son had a rare medical disorder that guaranteed his death before age 10. It was a heartbreaking story. The family were incredibly kind people. This kid couldn't feed or clean himself, was regularly hospitalized with seizures, was on all kinds of expensive medication, and required 24-7 supervision. As I researched the disease, I found that both parents had to be carriers of a specific gene for the child to get the disease. I asked the dad about it one day after working with them for several months - how he felt about the possibility that this could happen again if he ever remarried and had kids (the sick kid's mother and he had divorced. The dad and his mother and father were the sick kid's care givers). He revealed to me that he'd actually been tested for it shortly after they found out the kid was sick, only to discover that he didn't carry the gene and his wife had cheated on him. The boy's actual father was nowhere to be found and wasn't involved at all. The boy's mother was barely involved with him, so there was this poor guy suffering heart-crushing agony at watching this kid - who wasn't even his - wither away and die tragically. It was gut-wrenching. Like I said, the father and his family members were among the best people I've ever met.

Yeah so that's the last of this disgusting shit I'm going to be reading.

Edit: I can't emphasize how strongly I hate and am disgusted by these people. I just don't know how it could be adequately expressed. These are not men.

Quote: (05-14-2015 02:16 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

When I worked as a journalist, I got involved with reporting on a father whose son had a rare medical disorder that guaranteed his death before age 10. It was a heartbreaking story. The family were incredibly kind people. This kid couldn't feed or clean himself, was regularly hospitalized with seizures, was on all kinds of expensive medication, and required 24-7 supervision. As I researched the disease, I found that both parents had to be carriers of a specific gene for the child to get the disease. I asked the dad about it one day after working with them for several months - how he felt about the possibility that this could happen again if he ever remarried and had kids (the sick kid's mother and he had divorced. The dad and his mother and father were the sick kid's care givers). He revealed to me that he'd actually been tested for it shortly after they found out the kid was sick, only to discover that he didn't carry the gene and his wife had cheated on him. The boy's actual father was nowhere to be found and wasn't involved at all. The boy's mother was barely involved with him, so there was this poor guy suffering heart-crushing agony at watching this kid - who wasn't even his - wither away and die tragically. It was gut-wrenching. Like I said, the father and his family members were among the best people I've ever met.

Yeah so that's the last of this disgusting shit I'm going to be reading.

If you love someone who is in that situation, you put them down. Opiate overdose. Drift away on a cloud of bliss and never wake up to suffer again.

I would want the same. Keeping someone alive who is like that is torture and evil.

No point in living as a quadriplegic or someone with a horrible debilitating terminal disease that just gets worse.

I think this depends. If a woman (or man) lost their SO in some sort of freak accident, then I don't think they deserve so much hate. I do have sympathy for war widows, cancer widows and those other freak accidents you really can't control. No one knows when they're going to go. Now, taking on the spawn of another man is definitely not something I would co-sign on, but I think there are circumstances where it is warranted.

I grew up in a house with a stepfather. We were not close, but he treated me quite well. Never was violent. I didn't always agree with him, but I think he did provide discipline in a fair way. So I can't, in good conscience, say all stepdads are cuckold betas who should wise up. He definitely lucked out with my mother, though. When they divorced she passed up alimony, let him have the house and generally did her best to keep things clean between them. I actually think my own mother*gasp* was better about the whole thing than he was.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's an RVFr. He's always traveling to the Caribbean for "business." I once actually ran into him at a club with this girl who wasn't much older than me. So I really can't hate.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.