rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Models

Models

I approached a 20 year old model yesterday; she was looking bored, waiting for a friend, so we talked for about half an hour and I got her number. She told me about her work in London, New York, Italy, about her model girlfriends I might know (?why?). She is also a bartender at the two most exclusive clubs in my city.

I was interested but also made it clear that I don’t particularly care so much for all that. Rather, I qualified her on being a really down to earth, smart and cool person. She is about to start with her studies, we talked about that for a while. Then I gave her a short overview on vaccine development, which she found really interesting.

When I left, she asked which way I was going and walked with me in my direction for a couple of minutes. So she is kind of attracted.

How would you proceed with her? Having her in my social circle would have its obvious benefits. Fucking her, as well. :-)) I will send her a text this evening (Hey xx, this is <me>, save my number. Was interesting talking to you yesterday.. credit: Mixx) and later suggest something informal like having a walk in the park.

I really did not care much yesterday, because I was still pissed about going through a pickup slump: Let’s have a break but approach her anyway and have a normal conversation.

Models

This is great news.

I like Mixx's text. If you're really patient, wait not 1 but two days till you send the text. It'll keep her wondering. She'll respond by asking questions to which you remember the golden rule:

"Never answer a girls questions directly. Unless it´s a no."

When asking for her out for a DRINK (park-walks ought to be avoided) tell her you're going to take her to a place you really like where they make REAL cocktails (I assume all she does is pour rum & coke) and in exchange for all your efforts, she can buy you a drink!

Models

Also check out this thread on models specifically

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4148.html

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Models

I live with an ex-model, I can verify that most of what Caligula put up in his thread is on target so study that piece.

Models

Cool. That article is excellent. Sent her the text an hour ago and got this back: Hey, what are you doing tomorrow evening? I’ve got nine tickets from my work for the Comet (German music awards / ceremony / concert). If you want, call me, xxx

I'll keep you posted..

Models

Quote: (05-26-2011 08:05 AM)Chase Wrote:  

Cool. That article is excellent. Sent her the text an hour ago and got this back: Hey, what are you doing tomorrow evening? I’ve got nine tickets from my work for the Comet (German music awards / ceremony / concert). If you want, call me, xxx

Never ask! Structure opportunities and offer challenges [/Jeffries]

"I'm heading to the Comet tomorrow evening. A friend(s) had to cancelled so I've got X ticket(s) available. Get back to me today and it's yours."

That's how I would have phrased it. Also, models get offered freebies to events all the time. I would go for something more personal.

Models

Quote: (05-26-2011 09:16 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2011 08:05 AM)Chase Wrote:  

Never ask! Structure opportunities and offer challenges [/Jeffries]

"I'm heading to the Comet tomorrow evening. A friend(s) had to cancelled so I've got X ticket(s) available. Get back to me today and it's yours."

That's how I would have phrased it. Also, models get offered freebies to events all the time. I would go for something more personal.

Also, go easy on the "xxx" with girls you haven't banged yet.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Models

Guys, I agree, but you misunderstood me (or I didn't make it clear). That was all her text, she invited me to that show. So I just replied "will call you later", give her a call and accept the invitation.

Models

I have a similar problem, this weekend and I am hanging out with a chick that OWNS and runs a modeling agency

She's hot but I am kinda torn as to whether to escalate with her or just chill with her and see what other opportunities the social circle presents

Advice?

Models

Quote: (05-26-2011 09:43 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I have a similar problem, this weekend and I am hanging out with a chick that OWNS and runs a modeling agency

She's hot but I am kinda torn as to whether to escalate with her or just chill with her and see what other opportunities the social circle presents

Advice?

Definitely chill with her. I made the mistake of showing interest too early with a latina swimsuit model once. I went out and hooked up with her a few times, and then eventually met her friends. To my surprise, her friends were even better looking than her and more my type (blondes). It killed me every time I went out with these girls. I regretted not examining her circle before committing to myself. C'est la vie.

Models

It gets interesting... The event is a 5 hour drive away. Last year she did backstage interviews at the after party. She has a car from a friend but no drivers license and basically asked if I would be willing to drive (if her father doesn't drive her). Hell I don't even know her. She was bitching about her agency not booking flights in advance... interesting to experience a person living in a slightly different reality. Could be fun and could be trouble. So she will figure out some logistics and we will talk again later tonight...

Models

Lumiere -

You said it: just chill with her and see what other opportunities the social circle presents.

Sometimes you have to skip the one in the hand for two in the bush.

I recently met this fly stylist girl from Montreal who wants me to see her. I am going to just roll with her and let her introduce me to models instead of swooping her.

"I am hanging out with a chick that OWNS and runs a modeling agency"

Wait, is this in Bulgaria?

If it is the same girl I am thinking about, you might want to be careful.