rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Yall White Males the problem": newly-minted, black female BostonU prof

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/black-p...?ocid=iehp

The university president condemned the new profs words not because they were about white males, but that they were "generally hurtful."

Quote:Quote:

BOSTON — An incoming Boston University professor who called "white college males" a "problem population" and was publicly criticized by the university's president said on Tuesday she regrets making the remarks.

Black sociology professor Saida Grundy, who completed her doctorate at the University of Michigan last year, had declared on her now-private Twitter account that "white masculinity is THE problem for America's colleges."

In other recent tweets, she said, "Deal with your white (expletive), white people. slavery is a (asterisk)YALL(asterisk) thing," and "Every MLK week I commit myself to not spending a dime in white-owned businesses. And every year I find it nearly impossible."

The president "understands":

"I understand there is a broader context to Dr. Grundy's tweets and that, as a scholar, she has the right to pursue her research, formulate her views, and challenge the rest of us to think differently about race relations. But we also must recognize that words have power and the words in her Twitter feed were powerful in the way they stereotyped and condemned other people."

The new professor will begin her new contract July 1st.

Salia Grundy

Solomon Grundy?!

[Image: latest?cb=20111221195538&path-prefix=es]

"The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...fid=811954

Quote: (05-13-2015 01:49 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

"The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...fid=811954

Also known as the taint, the gooch, or in masculine cases, the barse.

In other recent tweets, she said, "Deal with your white (expletive), white people. slavery is a (asterisk)YALL(asterisk) thing,"

She's a college professor?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (05-13-2015 01:55 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

In other recent tweets, she said, "Deal with your white (expletive), white people. slavery is a (asterisk)YALL(asterisk) thing,"

Unlike the African war lords who sold tribes of people into slavery. Cause white people are the only ones to have ever practiced slavery.

I'm tempted to start mailing turds to people like this I see in the media.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I'm predicting great things for this thread.

Quote: (05-13-2015 01:55 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

This is why you only go into STEM fields and even those aren't safe anymore. This is what all humanities at every school is preaching and the kind of professors they have. It's not even the poor liberal arts schools who are responsible for the bulk of it. It's top tier IVY league types that scream this as we've seen with the white knight sociology professors who are convincing women their consensual sex was rape.

One thing that annoys me about the left is they oscillate between saying race is an artificial construct and supporting racism as long as it's against "privileged" people.

Encouraging national and societal unity would be a primary concern of rulers everywhere else. Unfortunately we live in a democracy where racial demagoguery is a huge industry and keeps people voting for the same scumbags time and time again.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I worry for the future of young American white men...and black men...and all men. They're starting with whites because they're easier to attack at this point due to 'privilege' and all that.

And, because at this point feminism is still a power struggle between middle class white women v middle class white men. Once all that 'intersectional feminsm' shit becomes more mainstream among non-white women, it's open season.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (05-13-2015 01:44 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

Salia Grundy

Solomon Grundy?!

[Image: latest?cb=20111221195538&path-prefix=es]

with english grammar gems like "y'all white males the problem" she even talks like him too. I wonder if she was born on a monday?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

People have got to learn it is best to be anonymous on the internet, because what is accepted social behavior one day can be condemned the next. People might drink a little and get on Twitter, next thing you know your little rant is on Gawker. I almost learned the hard way, now I have no Facebook, a fake Twitter handle, and no Instagram. I mean hell, they chased Joss Whedon off Twitter and he was on their side.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

It worries me more that she thinks this is true:

[Image: slavery1.jpg]

It makes you wonder what else she thinks she knows that's not correct. I know it's not PC to point out problems in the history of the Islamic world but at least don't say things that are obviously wrong.

She got some sense and protected her Twitter account for now.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Not a great way to start her tenure process haha.

Quote: (05-13-2015 02:08 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I worry for the future of young American white men...and black men...and all men. They're starting with whites because they're easier to attack at this point due to 'privilege' and all that.

They already did in a way by targeting black men through lowering black marriage rates (ht: free government handouts!). Look at the races (including Asians) by education, family (Dalrock's post), income, and crime and you'll generally observe that races with solid family structures tend to have more money, higher education levels, and lower crime rates. If you look at ethnic groups, you'll see race doesn't even matter because some ethnic groups, like Nigerians, still have strong family structures when they come to the US, so we don't see the high crime, low income and low educational level.

This also pops some of the manosphere/racist views that crime happens because of race. Wrong; crime increases when you don't have a solid family unit. Many people don't know how the US government destroyed black family formation with welfare and reckless social policies, which created a hostile attitude of black women toward black men. With government handouts, who needs men?

Whites are next.

"as a scholar, she has the right to pursue her research..."

[Image: laugh4.gif]

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

One great step forward for women, one great leap backwards for black people everywhere.

---

On another note,

I'm going to repeat what I've repeated countless times on this forum. If you think white guys are getting slammed hard right now, look at the black community and see where it is. That is where it's going to go if you let them dismantle your families. It is already happening.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

[Image: rUumI0j.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I'm white and come from a family that never owned slaves. Both sides didn't come to America until after the Civil War. I'd love to see her hamster go into overdrive trying to blame me for slavery.

Obligatory:

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Incoming should swiftly have become outgoing.

Where's Protein World when you need them?

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (05-13-2015 04:16 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

One great step forward for women, one great leap backwards for black people everywhere.

---

On another note,

I'm going to repeat what I've repeated countless times on this forum. If you think white guys are getting slammed hard right now, look at the black community and see where it is. That is where it's going to go if you let them dismantle your families. It is already happening.

Fortis, man, don't take it so hard...you can't take any of this bullshit seriously!

This type of statement has more to do with the low quality of people in academia these days, than it has to do with race. She doesn't represent anyone except the category of idiots.

Academia is now peppered with questionable disciplines, and undisciplined "professors" who are hardly deserving of the name. There are countless dorks of all races saying all sorts of dorkish things, that you just can't keep track of them.

Idiots transcend race.

Let's not forget one other thing: This is BU (Boston University) we're talking about here.

Those of you guys who went to school in Boston know that it's been a dumping ground for ultra-liberal hacks and wackos for a long time.

But I did go to a few good dorm parties there, back in the day...[Image: banana.gif]

One of the wild things about liberals these days is that they believe wholeheartedly in collective responsibility/guilt.

In international law, collective punishments are forbidden. Saying that "X group is guilty of a crime, therefore all members of X group will be punished" is seen as a sign of brutality and backward thinking.
https://www.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/d...ul_rule103

Yet liberals today love to paint all whites as responsible for colonialism, slavery, etc.

Obviously they would not tolerate this in the reverse, blaming any other group but white men for the problems of that group is firmly rejected.

It's just insane how they have no principals at all, it's sheer tribalism. They develop post-hoc principals to justify their hate of certain groups, but you would never see them apply those principals dispassionately.

Quote: (05-13-2015 04:36 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

---

On another note,

Fortis, man, don't take it so hard...you can't take any of this bullshit seriously!

This type of statement has more to do with the low quality of people in academia these days, than it has to do with race. She doesn't represent anyone except the category of idiots.

Academia is now peppered with questionable disciplines, and undisciplined "professors" who are hardly deserving of the name. There are countless dorks of all races saying all sorts of dorkish things, that you just can't keep track of them.

Idiots transcend race.

Let's not forget one other thing: This is BU (Boston University) we're talking about here.

Those of you guys who went to school in Boston know that it's been a dumping ground for ultra-liberal hacks and wackos for a long time.

But I did go to a few good dorm parties there, back in the day...[Image: banana.gif]

I know it's not that big of a deal, but I often find that too many people see things like this as indicative of all black people. I know this forum is not that sort of place, so I'm not worried about it, but I find it vexatious that someone in a position of authority would sling such shit at another group and then try to hide behind slavery as an excuse.

Blacks sold blacks, whites sold whites, Arabs sold Arabs, Asians sold Asians. Slavery is nothing new, and I find it quite insulting to my intelligence when people try to play the slavery card without acknowledging all sides.

This should be instant grounds for dismissal. I would not want to go to a school where the president has actively voiced disapproval of an entire race and gender (white men). White or Black, that is bullshit and she knows it. It is intellectually dishonest.

That doesn't fly in my book.

I'm an academically-minded guy (or I used to be) and I always enjoyed how forthright yet fair my professors were. I could argue with them all day, but we could set aside our differences the next class and continue with our relationships. I don't get that sort of vibe from this woman. She seems weak and unfit for the position of president of a school. She actively walks around with a hatred for white guys even though the average white guy is as harmful as the average man of any color: not very harmful.

I suppose I just wanted to say this: divisive attitudes do nothing to help the situation, especially when it comes to race.

Edit: just realized she isn't going to be president of the school. But my points still stand for the most part.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-13-2015 04:36 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

---

On another note,

Idiots transcend race.

You should only be able to major in STEM and mabey cognitive psychology, everything else should be a class not even a department, just a class. If there is no practical application then what is the point in paying to learn it? Gender Studies, and critical theory are just degrees in complaining about shit.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....