rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cock Rings

Cock Rings

Figured i'd start a thread instead of taking over willy wonka's. Has anyone used one? Do they really work?

Cock Rings

I did. They indeed work, and they make your cock bigger (and thicker!), and increase the sensation. But:

- it doesn't feel very comfortable (and if you use an replacement, it also hurts);
- it might raise hygiene issues (i.e. did you use it with another girl? have you washed it with rubbed alcohol/whatever?) those conversations tend to kill the vibe;
- you can't keep it on for too long. The recommendation is no more than 30 minutes, and iIf you're really wasted and fall asleep with this thing on, you may lose your cock;
- if you have some medical problem with blood or heart, check with your doctor if you can wear one;

They come in sets of three, different sizes. Pick the right one.
For emergency use, if you have an extra condom, you can turn in into a cock ring as well. So does a hair rubber band. Do not overtight them!

Cock Rings

I'm going to get some and see if they're any good. You can just cut the ring part of a condom off and use that? Do they actually keep you from busting?

Cock Rings

You don't even need to cut it, just tear it in the middle so it becomes a ring. Look on a new condom, it is a ring already if you make a hole in the middle.
The ring works by squeezing the veins the blood leaves penis, which helps in keeping your erection up. It doesn't delay or speed up ejaculation, but if you're boozed up already, it should take you a while to come anyway.

Cock Rings

I've thought about doing this in the past but never actually tried it, I like the idea of using a fresh condom though. Maybe get two brands one you like and one thats cheap, and knife a hole in the cheapies and just nonchalantly put it on with the normal rubber?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Cock Rings

cockrings are great because they keep you harder longer. they do not keep you from busting. if anything, you will bust faster than normal because of the increased sensation (god does it feel amazing). however!!!, I can bust a nut and keep going, as my dick will be engorged for quite some time afterwards. I can just keep pumping away and wait for my dick to regain sensation while the cockring keeps it hard. it's a weird feeling because at first you'll bust a nut, but your dick will stay 60% hard and you'll keep fucking her (she won't know the difference) without feeling much of anything at all. Threw me off at first, for sure.

I went to an S&M store (lol) to pick up a $10 cockring; red, and made of latex. I keep it in my pocket when I go out at night next to my condom.

First time I banged a ONS with it, i put it on in her bathroom. and during sex she asked "what's that around your... ?" it hurts a lil bit but it's nothing a warm pussy won't cover over.

I can barely imagine sex without it. improvement in every way.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Cock Rings

I went and bought a pack of silicone rings (large and x large). I used the large last night and it definetly makes your dick thicker and slightly bigger. The girl told me to take it easy when I started getting to work lol. You have to put it on before you're hard so I'm thinking about going straight to the restroom with it when I bring a slut home.

No homo but Samseau is it supposed to somewhat pinch your balls when you're hard? I used a large so maybe I need to be using the xl. Its SOMEWHAT uncomfortable, nothing bad though. Its going to take me a while to get used to feeling the ring down there.

Cock Rings

the ring should wrap around the base of your scrotum, look it up on wikipedia, and yes, balls will swell

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Cock Rings

I thought this was some kind of a gay thing.

Cock Rings

i heard hitler used cockrings too

Cock Rings

[Image: cockfight.jpg]

Am I doing it right?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Cock Rings

lol, Let me guess.........phillippines?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"