rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do sweet / cute women not need as much negging

I have found gaming these kinds of women doesn't require as much, and if I use the same amount that I would use to game women without these qualities it can actually be detrimental. Would you lads agree?

The non-arrogant feminine type doesn't need to be taken down a notch like the chick who secretly or not so secretly imagines herself to be the center of the universe, or at the very least not as many notches.

Seems like common sense to me.

Why do you think 'negging' is a requirement?

I think it's a misconstrued concept.

A solid dismissal of a shit test might require you to say something negative, but that's dealing with a shit test or maintaining frame. 'negging' as an integral part of gaming a woman seems counter-productive to me.

I'd be interested to hear what more experienced members have to say on it though.

Actually they do need a shakeup or two, I've been nice to these nice girls and gotten washed at the end anyway, LOL.

When I first read neg theory, I recalled the many times my first girlfriends negged me when I was inexperienced and new to the dating market.

I was mostly negged by a 5 who was in hindsight, a safe bet and a rejection buffer. I was a tall 8 with a slight insecurity about being very thin. Even though I had a natural six-pack, I recall feeling inadequate every time my girlfriend joked about the lack of love handles.

Quote: (05-10-2015 02:43 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

I recall feeling inadequate every time my girlfriend joked about the lack of love handles.

No matter how much fat I shred, that is the one part of my physique that just doesn't seem to want to fuck off!