rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you get your girlfriend to agree to an MFF threesome?

I want to get my girlfriend (who is against threesomes) to agree to one as I want some strange without breaking up or having the guilt of cheating. What do?

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

Had a MFF threesome with a GF who was vehemently against threesome's because a past boyfriend wanted them so bad with all her hot friends. Here's the situation:

Her and her best friend came separately to my house. I drove them to a party. Partied. Came back.

"You can stay here, if you feel unsafe driving." I said to the best friend

She decided to stay, we all pile in the bed with my GF at the time between me and her best friend. As we settle in I say
"So, you two want to have sex?" best friend says 'you don't beat around the bush, do you?' I laugh and make as much of the point. GF immediately says "no." At this point I'm spooning the GF and can reach the best friend. I grab her hand and play with her fingers for a moment before she whirls around and starts making out with GF, gets hot and heavy after that. Best 3some yet.

It's all situational, you have to maneuver carefully and appear as there was no premeditation.

Edit: You have to remember: women experience aroisal through ideas. Getting the target of the threesome to imagine sex with you is key. Once they have a positive idea of it, she'll do the work with the GF for you. Get her talking about sex in a natural way, ask her questions about it while maybe throwing in some motions, or touching/motioning to her in certain areas. Plant the seed.

You's trolling?

Sex is non-negotiable. If you have to reason or negotiate what you want, you are not in the game. Dont ask for it, just make it happen.

If you make it happen but she wont have any of it, do it with some other girls or find a new girl thats down with it.

[Image: you__s_trollin__by_kylekiller-d4nu7pr.jpg]

Quote: (05-09-2015 02:25 PM)TSC2295 Wrote:  

I want to get my girlfriend (who is against threesomes) to agree to one as I want some strange without breaking up or having the guilt of cheating. What do?

[Image: Zc74HFG3OZBLO.gif]