rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What city/country has a greater numbers of 9's and 10's in Europe?

There are going to be hot women in every country on the planet.

Everywhere you go, there will be 9's and 10's. Does not matter where you go.

What does matter is ratios. No doubt about the fact that for instance Ireland still has 9's and 10's running around. The thing is that their numbers are low, and the average women are below average these days.

When the average women are too bad in terms of looks, it means there is more competition for the hotter women. Which skews the market completely.

So what city/country has a greater numbers of 9's and 10's in Europe?

Quote: (05-08-2015 08:56 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

While it's possible, finding a 9 or 10 in Bolivia can be rather difficult.

10s don't exist as all women have flaws. So, in terms of 9's in no particular order:
Odessa, Ukraine - Arcadia Beach club area in summer
Vilnius, Lithuania - Rotuse Square on a Friday evening (Summer)
Old Town Riga (especially if you're into blondes) - (any SUMMER weekend night of the year, otherwise too cold to game)

City Center of Kharkov, Ukraine without a doubt. Hundreds of them flooding streets in April-June, September-October on a good weather day making non-easy to navigate around without boner since all the blood flows into the lower head.

I can't say for the rest of the world, but I've been literally in every corner of Europe. So I'd say, without hesitation:

- Odessa
- Moscow
- Kharkiv

- Honorable mention: Zagreb.

Belgrade in April, May and September.

Agree with Rhino. Belgrade without a doubt. There is not better place in the world if you want to see 9s and 10s. Picking them up is another story.

I'm sure the north of Europe has hot women but I never were there so I can't comment on that.
Doing a comparison of Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, UK, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Italy, Greek and Serbia the winner for me is Netherlands (Amsterdam) followed by France and Spain.

A lot of people would say Swedish city of Stockholm is your best bet, but I'm not sure, have those people ever been to Norway, Northern Germany, Holland, Estonia, Latvia, Northern Switzerland before they had visited Stockholm [Image: icon_question.gif] I suppose that at least some of these countries could be better than Stockholm. Maybe some experienced guys could tell more on this issue ?

For sure I can say that Russia is not your best bet, their bodies and legs could be good, but their faces are not the best. The female beauty is the beauty of face first of all, and body/legs are on the second place.

8s and 9s usually leave their small villages and towns and look for a more exciting life in the big cities.
So except for party locations in summer they converge in the biggest cities of each country. However their mere presence alone will not give you any advantages.

LA is a fantastic melting pot where tens of thousands of wannabe actresses converge yearly - only few men are able to enjoy those spoils. The same goes for NYC, Miami.

In Europe it's Paris, London, Milan - essentially every major city in each country has a concentration of those girls - the fashion cities I mentioned also enjoy a large stream of young girls trying to make it big in the city. You will find many hot girls there - the difficulty is access to them more than their mere presence.

^ London, I am from there and honestly can't agree with that statement.
Stockholm and yes I have been to Norway.
Question is - why does it matter? It takes time, game, money and a bit of luck to land those kinda of women.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The 'tasteful nudes' website 'MetArt' can be quite insightful on this. It's basically just pictures of very beautiful white women naked, and it says the country of origin of every girl. As I recall most of them were from Russia/Ukraine, with a few from countries like Poland, Czech/Slovak, Hungary, and a rare 'US' for good measure [Image: biggrin.gif].

Quote: (05-08-2015 08:56 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

There are going to be hot women in every country on the planet.

What does matter is ratios. No doubt about the fact that for instance Ireland still has 9's and 10's running around. The thing is that their numbers are low, and the average women are below average these days.

When the average women are too bad in terms of looks, it means there is more competition for the hotter women. Which skews the market completely.

So what city/country has a greater numbers of 9's and 10's in Europe?

Portugal.

Quote: (05-09-2015 07:58 PM)AugustSeptember Wrote:  

A lot of people would say Swedish city of Stockholm is your best bet, but I'm not sure, have those people ever been to Norway, Northern Germany, Holland, Estonia, Latvia, Northern Switzerland before they had visited Stockholm [Image: icon_question.gif] I suppose that at least some of these countries could be better than Stockholm. Maybe some experienced guys could tell more on this issue ?

For sure I can say that Russia is not your best bet, their bodies and legs could be good, but their faces are not the best. The female beauty is the beauty of face first of all, and body/legs are on the second place.

Have you been to Russia?
And how is it possible to put Latvia and Estonia in the same bag
as Northern Germany or Switzerland? It is a completely different league.
The wheel was already invented, the most beautiful woman in the world (per capita) are in Estearn europe. It is not a matter of being more or less experienced, is just common sense nowadays.

Stockholm is good, I was there some years ago, girls look nice on average. But no comparison to major eastern european city.

I do not see a point for these kind of questions still being made in 2015.

I would say Oslo, Norway.
The only place where I have been that has such a great ratio. Only about 10% of the population are fatties and uglies.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Quote: (05-10-2015 10:21 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^ London, I am from there and honestly can't agree with that statement.
Stockholm and yes I have been to Norway.
Question is - why does it matter? It takes time, game, money and a bit of luck to land those kinda of women.

I guess you've spent less time in Norway and Holland than in Sweden, am I right ? Can you write a few words on Norway and Holland in comparison to Sweden ? My neighbour (a well traveled man) told me that Stockholm is good, but there are tons of Assyrians - Christians from Middle East (Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and South-East Turkey) and they spoil ratio a bit. The same thing in Hamburg.

Regarding your question, I think you've misunderstood an author a bit. I will try to explain that I guess the dude have meant. As you've noticed there are good percentage of 9's in Stockholm and they are not models, actresses, etc. You can see them in the streets, metro, grocery stores. They can work as cashiers, waiters, etc. I don't think you need much money, time, game to land those kinda of women. On the other hand in Russia (personal experience) most of 9's would not bother with a simple guy, but would search for oligarchs, it is because percentage of 9's is noticeably lower in let's say in Moscow or in Saint-Petersburg in comparison to Stockholm. I hope you've caught what I had meant. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (05-11-2015 07:21 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Portugal.

Maybe, I've never been to Portugal.
But Portuguese guy Pepini says: "The average girl you will see in the streets will be between 5 or 6." See: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2081.html

Have you been to Russia?
The wheel was already invented, the most beautiful woman in the world (per capita) are in Estearn europe. It is not a matter of being more or less experienced, is just common sense nowadays.

Stockholm is good, I was there some years ago, girls look nice on average. But no comparison to major eastern european city.

I've been to many Russian cities, including Moscow and Saint-Peterburg, but I can't say that Russia is a best bet for 9's. See my explanations above (previous post).

I can't agree with you that Russia is better than Sweden. Swedish girls have prettier faces.

In Northern Germany I meant - Hamburg; and in Northern Switzerland - Zurich. What's wrong with Hamburg and Zurich ? What did you mean by "different league" ?

The thing about western ( including USA) chicks now is even the ones who aren't fat because they're clued in to the dangers of carbs, are too muscular from working out and move and posture themselves like men.

Natural thinness from not eating a lot and walking make for the most beautiful women-- Eastern Europeans/RUssians.

Quote: (05-11-2015 07:26 PM)AugustSeptember Wrote:  

Portugal.

Maybe, I've never been to Portugal.
But Portuguese guy Pepini says: "The average girl you will see in the streets will be between 5 or 6." See: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2081.html

Have you been to Russia?

I've been to many Russian cities, including Moscow and Saint-Peterburg, but I can't say that Russia is a best bet for 9's. See my explanations above (previous post).

I can't agree with you that Russia is better than Sweden. Swedish girls have prettier faces.

In Northern Germany I meant - Hamburg; and in Northern Switzerland - Zurich. What's wrong with Hamburg and Zurich ? What did you mean by "different league" ?

You wrote that your neighbour was in Sweden but you was not.
I stop here.

Zurich is as far away from pussy heaven as can be. Also London only counts when you mingle with the models going there for fashion events.

Probably the highest level of 8s and 9s of local girls (fashion cities aside) in Europe would be Oslo. High quality food & national diet for decades, high living standard, good genetic stock of the indigenous population.

Countries by the way rise in terms of looks over the decades via living conditions - even genetic parameters are adjusted over generations. Norway is currently leading there. That's why personally I think that American girls could be very pretty in worldwide comparison if all of them became slim overnight.

Quote: (05-12-2015 05:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Zurich is as far away from pussy heaven as can be. Also London only counts when you mingle with the models going there for fashion events.

Probably the highest level of 8s and 9s of local girls (fashion cities aside) in Europe would be Oslo. High quality food & national diet for decades, high living standard, good genetic stock of the indigenous population.

Countries by the way rise in terms of looks over the decades via living conditions - even genetic parameters are adjusted over generations. Norway is currently leading there. That's why personally I think that American girls could be very pretty in worldwide comparison if all of them became slim overnight.

Nice post. Can you explain why Tallinn (Estonia), Riga (Latvia), Stockholm (Sweden), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Prague (Czech Republic) or any city in Northern Germany can't be on the first place in your opinion ? I'm speaking about local and native girls in those cities, skip tourists and immigrants.

Quote: (05-11-2015 08:38 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Have you been to Russia?

Since you have it all figured out, drop a data sheet.

You know for a fact where the most beautiful women in the world are? Yet you have one rep point.

Since you're the expert on where the most 9s and 10s are in the entire world are, where's our data sheet?

Quote: (05-12-2015 08:24 PM)KoreanDude Wrote:  

Nice post. Can you explain why Tallinn (Estonia), Riga (Latvia), Stockholm (Sweden), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Prague (Czech Republic) or any city in Northern Germany can't be on the first place in your opinion ? I'm speaking about local and native girls in those cities, skip tourists and immigrants.

Amsterdam has a small minority of indigenous girls, that I wonder if you can find enough of them. Hamburg attracts the wealthy - just as Munich does to a degree - you will find more pretty girls there.

Tallinn and Riga were used just until recently by many model agencies as scouting locations, because there were so many girls there who fit the profile. That should tell you something.

But no way in hell will any German city be the European capital of 8s or 9s. The fattening alone and diversity destroys any chance of it. I wonder why I have to spell it out - anyone who has visited those cities knows fully well how it is.

For me it's Tallinn.

Quote: (05-12-2015 08:37 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2015 08:38 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Have you been to Russia?

Since you have it all figured out, drop a data sheet.

You know for a fact where the most beautiful women in the world are? Yet you have one rep point.

Since you're the expert on where the most 9s and 10s are in the entire world are, where's our data sheet?

I admit I am a little biased towards eastern europe, and more on the Ukraine and Russia sphere. My life and travel experience made me like this. I have been to all the places mentioned in the post, except for Norway. And when someone suggests that Northern germany has more quality than Russia, and at the same time puts it in the same level as Latvia or Estonia, it clearly defies the laws of optics physics. Or is someone who as never been to any of those places...

There are already well documented Data Sheets on the places with more stunners (per capita). Moscow, Kiev, Odessa, Tallin, Riga, Kharkiv, Minsk, St.Peter, Kaunas...

As for your remark on rep points, I could care less, is worth what is worth...