rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fun times had with RVF crew in the city

Last Friday, a friend of mine and RVFer, Clint Barton, was celebrating his birthday and invited me to come out and chill.

I hadn't hung with Clint in some months and it was his birthday, so I was excited to hit up NYC and act foolish for a night with some cool people.

I show up at 9pm and greet the birthday boy and he commences to give me the breakdown of the situation: there are a lot of girls. I think there may have been more women at this venue than men. Clint's crew is also full of attractive, cool girls. He pulls me over and explains that a few of the girls are actually not even 21 yet. This delights me to no end because who doesn't miss the days of being able to tag -20 year olds consistently? [Image: banana.gif] I order gin tonics and mingle with the birthday crew.

Funny Moments:

Throughout the night, people would come up to me and be like, "oh shit, you're not Clint!" Apparently, Clint and I look quite a bit alike. This is hysterical because he's Asian and I'm Black. I think it's the shaved head. These incidents at the bar reached a fever pitch when Clint's own brother mistook me for Clint. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

----

At some point, I'm [Image: troll.gif] this girl and she asks, "how do you know Clint?"

"We have mutual friends," I say with a smirk. This is my go-to when I'm out with men I know through the forum.

Her eyes narrow for a bit and then she says the quote of the night:

"Are you roosh crew?"

I laugh and say, "yes."

Sure, I could have feigned ignorance, but I was actually laughing too hard to actually try and pull a fast one on this girl. I think we need to make her an honorary RVF member.

I was shocked that Clint had so many female friends who are Roosh aware and don't care. In fact, they actually seemed to open up to me a bit more when they learned that I was roosh crew. None of my female friends know about RVF--that's not to say they don't know about my escapades (and actively try to help me) but I'm not sure how Clint Broached the topic of roosh with these girls. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

There were a few other RVFers hanging out that night: Kaizen, Dantes and Slubu are the ones I remember. Sorry If I forgot anyone else; I was pretty damn drunk.

Much to the pride of the RVF, all three guys were looking stylish as hell. I thought I was looking good with my fitted shirt, but they all had on blazers with fancy pocket squares. I'm always pleased to meet guys from RVF and these guys are exactly why: they were cool, had their shit together and were genuinely interesting, positive men. Definitely go out of your way to meet up with those guys. They're all a lot of fun.

I've yet to meet any RVFer that I didn't think was a cool dude, and I don't say that lightly.

I spoke with the girls who were on the young side and they were shockingly cool. I'm not used to going out and dealing with pleasant, fit, attractive girls. It is always nice to nerd out with other people without having to constantly play the clown. That gets tiresome after a while.

I'm always reminded of this when I go to NYC and see the immediate jump in quality when I compare it with NJ. There is just not contest between the two. There really is something to be said about talking to pleasant girls. It is refreshing. It's like, even if I don't get the lay, at least the interaction was not a constant clash between two opposing wills hellbent on winning or grudgingly giving in. That shit gets boring after a while.

Truth be told, I don't remember much of anything after 2am-3am (so you know I had fun). I woke up on Clint's couch at about 9am-10am. I knocked on his bedroom door, and his friend answers the door. I peer into the room and one of the 18 year olds from last night is in the bed.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Turns out clint slept in the other bed room.

Clint, RVF girl and I grab bubble tea and chinese food. We talk about life, some of future plans and a few other things. It was a very pleasant post-party lunch before I headed back into NJ.

I would definitely say it was a fun night. I wasn't really as focused on game as I was on just partying and acting silly. Sometimes you just need to go out and have fun. [Image: badger.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Thanks for the writeup Fortis. Glad you had a great time! I think everybody did. Fortis helped me move all the stuff into my new bachelor pad last year and he is welcome to crash at my crib anytime.

Yeah the party was awesome. I wound up having our party catered with really good tarts and dessert jars (Team Desserts) and we must have went through 15 bottles of bubbly.

Some time aeound 2:30a my friend and I saw two good looking dudes gaming up the two hot 18s(legit 8+ the other RVF dudes can vouch for the rating since they all met). I was pretty drunk but had to shut those italian motherfuckers down by telling the girls, "we are going back to my crib to party its just two blocks away and I've got a rooftop"

So me, my homie, Fortis, and the two 18s went back to the pad. My homegirl who called out Fortis on being roosh crew was passed out in my guest room. Fortis was falling asleep on couch so I told him to just pass out in my room. My boy and I now had the two girls in the room, smoking and boozing up. I take mine to he rooftop and make out a bunch (she has a bf) but am too fucked up to push for a bang. Turns out she knew a 19yo i dated for 3 months earlier this year too lol.

My boy is in the living room killing the blue label bottle he got for me with his 18. Kaizen's +1 from the night prior(also 18) shows up and proceeds to smoke a bunch of my good Denver kush. Drink and smoke for another hour. Two of the 18s wanna go home and I'm sleepy and Fortis is passed out and my boy wants to bang his so I get Fortis off the bed onto the couch, let my boy and his 18 take my room, and pass out in the guestroom with homegirl.

Fun night. We did it all over again at Beaurmachais, PhD, and my brothers pad for the fight party the next day. Then went hard Sunday night with two of the 18s at my pad til 3a. It was a diff 18(they all friends) who was also an 8+. Wound sucking on her amazing tits and getting a HJ but she was on the rag and I didn't close. Will hit her up next week when I get back from a wknd trip.

Still a fun bday wknd can't really complain.

- Clint Barton

Ah, that explains that blurry period after 2:30.

I don't know how you had the energy to do that again on Saturday. I woke up drunk on Saturday.

Edit:

I think I remember what those two italian dudes looked like:

[Image: latest?cb=20141124222857]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-06-2015 10:52 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Her eyes narrow for a bit and then she says the quote of the night:

"Are you roosh crew?"

I laugh and say, "yes."

Sounds like a fun party and that scene cracks me up.

[Image: attachment.jpg26189]   

How did you breach the Roosh topic to so many girls btw?

I would just be talking to them, and they'd be like, "Are you RVF crew?" I think Clint made them game aware or something. It was really funny. They actually all still seemed receptive. A lot of them asked me personal questions that would indicate interest despite knowing that I belong to a forum devoted to banging women. Suffice to say, Clint has a cool crew.

Was this a hipster event? What part of NY?

El Mech, it was Clint Barton's Birthday. I didn't get a hipster vibe from anyone there. Seemed like a pretty mixed crowd in Manhattan.

Quote: (05-06-2015 06:11 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

El Mech, it was Clint Barton's Birthday. I didn't get a hipster vibe from anyone there. Seemed like a pretty mixed crowd in Manhattan.
I didn't know who you were talking about but just looked at his rep and all of it comes from guys that met him. That's great.

Quote: (05-06-2015 06:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I didn't know who you were talking about but just looked at his rep and all of it comes from guys that met him. That's great.

I met him in New York, mechanico. He turned a potentially sh!tty time there to a great time.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-06-2015 06:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I met him in New York, mechanico. He turned a potentially sh!tty time there to a great time.
So I guess we have another forum celeb.

I didn't remember when you went there all the user names are confusing to me. Unless wild lies are involved on a daily basis I remember those.

Hey Clint. What do you put on your Sabretts?

Quote: (05-06-2015 07:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I didn't remember when you went there all the user names are confusing to me. Unless wild lies are involved on a daily basis I remember those.

I was considering moving there, I think I told you prior to taking a visit up there (I was still in sh!thole Miami at the time). But all the dirt and cramped accomodation in New York (1500 dollars a month for a small apt in Brooklyn!!) coupled with the fact that it seemed to be the same type of people from London, made me decide to grind it back out in the southern sunshine.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Moma what do you put on a Sabrett?

Quote: (05-06-2015 07:16 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

err..ketchup, onions and maybe mustard?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Mustard and red onions, player

I'm actually from socal and like the Mexican bacon wrapped dirty dogs sold by illegals with the fried onions pepper white sauce ketchup mustard all for $5.

Quote: (05-06-2015 07:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2015 06:42 PM)Moma Wrote:  

So I guess we have another forum celeb.

Hey Clint. What do you put on your Sabretts?

- Clint Barton

Quote: (05-06-2015 07:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2015 07:16 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

err..ketchup, onions and maybe mustard?
You may need to go back there at some point. I think your money may be spent in other places though unless you are getting a big check and have to go there to pick it up in person.