rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Longtime PUA instructor breaks down the "secret society" of nightclubs

Let me start this post by stating that I am not dick riding Sinn (the author of these posts) and I am not selling anything. Commercial PUAs have been getting a lot of much needed flak, but every so often they come up with some incredible shit.

Sinn has recently published a very thorough behind the scenes look at the club scene in large cities and the major players that inhabit this "secret society". It's worth a read, especially for guys that want to get out there, go out and get girls, but have no idea where to get started, so often the nightclub is the first suggestion.

Part 1:

http://sinnsofattraction.blogspot.com/20...art-1.html

Part 2:

http://sinnsofattraction.blogspot.com/20...art-2.html

It's definitely worth a read.

Ummm, I don't see how this "scene" map is anything new or even helpful? These are just a list of stereotypes of the kind you'd find in ia women's magazine "The 5 types of guys to date". Sorry I don't see the value in this.

Even though Sinn knows a lot he rarely gives game tips. He mostly just explains theories. It's great that he explains how high end clubs work in LA/Miami/NYC but that's not gonna help me much. He should go into how you take those girls back home with you.

Don't get me wrong I used to read his blog and it's not bad, but I dunno...I don't think Tall White Guys(Paul Janka, Sinn etc) who live in model rich cities should be giving game advice. I'd rather listen to the guys who have been dealt a bad hand due their ethnicity, geographic location, and/or looks. But who still have had tremendous success.

Sinn has emailed me before and seems like a cool cat.

I only read the first one, and there was a couple of airballs.

He obviously hasn't been to Miami in a while as Prive is closed.

And his whole thing about the velvet rope only shows inexperience.

I am a little picky with nightclub Data Sheets, because when I write one, they are rock solid.

I have lived through "eras" of nightlife, know many of the owners/heavy's and know the scene. These things show.

I haven't seen anyone else out there with that kind of accuracy.

I wonder if Sinn is just another washed up PUA from the 2010's? Regardless nothing he says is even remotely original, but it is a nice summary for newbs.

http://www.thedirty.com is a blog that uses club language and popularized things like MAC forcefield and 30K millionaires.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I prefer the college-crowd places anyway.

I also like the hipster bars/clubs. Fuck all this 30-something millionaire type stuff. Although, they're usually not too bad. I refuse to wait in line though.... no club is worth all of that...