rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Went on a date with my ex, not sure what to make of it

We went to dinner for our 3rd hangout session and it went really well. She was flirting and reacting well to kino. At the end of dinner while we finished our drinks, she asked "why do you want to hang out with me" (shit test alert). So I was honest and confident but not beta and replied, "I have fun with you and I want to see where things go, just trying to take it slow". She started to get upset like about to cry so I went for a kiss. She pushed me away and went to the restroom so she wouldn't cry. Lol. Holy shit I thought, never had that happen. I asked her later the same and she said "I don't know why" which is total bull shit. We left and she gave me a back massage on my bed in which I took my shirt off. When this happened, she saw I had a new lotion which apparently I told her I didn't like in the past and she asked, "who have you this, some girl you have been sleeping with?" Lol I didn't really respond. I asked her why she thought I was hanging out with her and she said "well I know you are busy and have new friends(new girls in the line up) blah blah". So I took her home and she asked me to hang out tomorrow. She hugged me and held it way beyond when I stopped so I kissed her on the cheek. When I drove away, she went to her window and watched me drive away which I'm thinking she did to see if I was on my phone calling someone else.

Not sure what to make of this. We will prob go out dancing tomorrow so the kino will be escalated. She is jealous and the crying thing has me thinking she has feelings for me. Not sure how to kiss her after this. Suggestions?

you're being really sensitive. I think you need to step back and see some other girls because you're all wrapped up in her little world.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I disagree. I am seeing 2 other girls at the moment. Every time I see the ex, I see the other 2 girls afterwards.

Why are you still hanging with your ex?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

You're analyzing your ex to the point where you're bringing it to an online forum. No disrespect at all, but it means you care about her/the outcome with her no matter if you're smashing two other girls.

It's been 4 months since I've seen her and I want to. Why can't you answer the original post?

Writer- good point, the less I care the better

Just looking out man. I had a situation like this a while back. Saw my ex and she was jealous with all the new girls I had been hanging out with and whatnot.. it gave me an ego boost as she had left me before and I felt like manipulating her. You'll get the smash if you keep up your frame..

G,

Relax. I never answer things directly. I like to answer questions with more questions. It's just how I am. I asked my question because I think it will definitely figure into how I reply to the question at hand?

The short answer? She's fucking with you and doesn't trust you, so she's trying to get more investment out of you. That is what I see.

But really, what made you want to see her again after 4 months? Don't you see how that is a little weird? What do you stand to gain from this? You have other girls.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Writer - appreciate the input

Fortis- thanks. More of an investment why? I want to see her again to get the bang, it's challenge and a risk I can take. I don't feel connected to her like I was in the past so if she walks away tomorrow for example, I won't give a shit. Yeah it's a little weird after 4 months but she was obviously caught off guard too. I don't think she thinks I am "playing" her

The whole rejecting your kiss thing and such makes me think she's sorta iffy on it. I am not there, though.

I guess that getting another lay from her could be worth it, as long as you're actually not attached to her at all.

Good luck.

She said at the end of the night that yeah we didn't kiss tonight, but it will happen eventually kinda thing. Thanks I'm confident I can get the lay and still have a solid rotation

Edit: I did go for the kiss at an awkward time.

If you broke up with her in the past, then it was probably for good reason.

If she broke up with you, then fuck her.

The only reason you want to see her is because you're not satisfied with the other chicks you're seeing. Maybe the sex isn't that great with these new girls (a girlfriend-connection makes sex a lot better sometimes)

My advice to you: game other girls and find hotter girls to sleep with, or date. Getting back with your ex simply doesn't work. Just fucking her (without dating) is a whole other issue as 1 of you will become emotional and want more.

It seems you already have become overly emotional by analyzing every detail about this girls behavior: Simple. you need to move on.

Good question to analyse this better is why did you break up in the first place? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm getting the vibe that you broke up with her because she fucked up in the past and now she trying to reel you back in for a relationship. If I'm right, thread very carefully my friend!!

I don't know the exact circumstances of your breakup but just reading what you've written it appears as though you have a bad case of oneitis and you're completely falling into her frame. You're taking her on dinner dates, settling for cheek kisses and the dreaded "hug close". If you had not specified that she was your ex your date story reads like a completely blue pill beta who is getting friend zoned in record time.

If you want my advice stop agreeing to her terms and taking her on these dates. Keep it simple. Wait for her to contact you and then ask her out for a date at your place where you guys make dinner together and of course do some drinking and then bang. If she balks at the idea just say "It's been a pretty long week and I just feel like staying in tonight. Maybe in a week or two we can go out". Simply rinse and repeat until she either comes over and you bang her or she gives up altogether. In my opinion that's your only play.

G

We went over this awhile ago in the players lounge.

You're wasting your time with an ex when it could be spent better elsewhere.

OF COURSE she has feelings for you, you guys dated, she's showing strong emotions, and she's struggling.

You're "going for the bang" with an ex you've ALREADY banged man.

It shouldn't be this hard to bang an ex and if it is, it isn't worth it.

You do have some investment in her, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here on an online forum.

I don't toy with or bang ex's for a reason, and when I have it was a one and done come over and smash type of deal. (It's happened twice)

Why focus on getting the bang with an ex when you can get a new notch and bang with another hottie ?

Take a step back and think about it man.

Do not bang.

She is already jealous of your other girls, if you bang her...her jealously will only increase like the dark side of the force. She will then feel like the has the right to interfere in your life and she will start to mess things up for you with other girls or even worse get 'domestic violence' crazy.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV