rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young guy who is worried about his love future due to a variety of factors, help!

Young guy who is worried about his love future due to a variety of factors, help!

Hopefully I am in the right place. I found this place by way of another forum which I have received infarctions from because I posted a race thread too many. A moderator of that forum told me to com here and here I am, I heard if I tell the people of my problems here they will help me.

As you can read by my location I do not live in a very diverse or out there place. I live in the American southeast, not Miami, not Atlanta, not Nashville but the stereotypical south (and not the good kind of stereotypical with the southern hospitality).

My parents have a job that brought us here. Recently I graduated high school but the high school I went to was down in the dumps, we had classes out in trailers, had to share books, and honestly it was a really bad school, SAT scores were below national average. My GPA was not the highest due to issues at home and I rarely learned anything at all. Result? I have to go to a local university here which isn't that bad, has great professors but I live at home during college.

I am an 18 year old male. I live in the south and it isn't like I am a complete loner. I went to the school prom without a date but still 4 girls danced with me, I have girls talk to me and I talk to them, I have received the numbers of multiple girls.

Huge issue. A lot of them are

1. Above my age group, like 3 years above.
2. Live far away from me.
3. Some are White and down here they don't take kindly to Brown guys with White girls, at least not in my town. Guys will start fights for it.
4. I am not really into Black girls, seriously, no racist but the attraction just isn't there for them.

I worry, I want to grow older, become a doctor (not intensely competitive like heart surgeon but maybe dermatologist) and travel the world. I want to marry a foreign lady but I don't know how tough that would be for me since I am not a White American man.

This has made me OCD and has ruined me in a way. There is no way for me to know anything. I am the only person in my town who is not Black or White, we have sprinkles of Vietnamese people here though....

and in case you guys are wonder, here are my stats

Age is 18
Height is 6"1
I am of Asian background (down here I have been called sand person, arab, and sp1c but I consider myself Asian, saw your blog on this but I don't know how much that will matter)
I weight about 180 lbs
I do lift and exercise when I can
I am currently a student who has finished his first year of college and is going on to his 2nd year of college, really plan on transferring
I have NEVER had a girlfriend before, my high school had around 250 students, was a small high school, and most girls were pregnant, had really bad attitudes, were not that physically appealing (2/10), and it never played to my attraction

My problem is I love women from a variety of backgrounds. In my SHORT exposure to diversity here I have seen myself fall for Middle Eastern, Hispanic, Asian, and some mixed women (White + Asian or Black + White) a lot. Mainly it has been Middle Eastern and Spanish women or any women who have that stereotypical look so maybe even White and Asian mixed women but we don't have much of those in my area.

This has made me OCD in some ways. I go to some forums and ask questions like do women of _____ background like men of my background because I haven't even had that much exposure to people from by background and that which I have had has largely been negative.

I really appreciate those who help me out with this because if this forum does not work out I will see a psychiatrist or psychologist about my insecurities, which are not starting to stem a bit from my background.

My parents aren't aware of this and neither are my real life friends. I keep this on the internet and I would love to see it die on here. I just hope this works out.

And my final post before I go back to working on physics.

Here are things that make me worry about my future love life.

1. I don't live in a very diverse place and I don't know how much longer I will be trapped here. I have been here for like 7 years or 8 years even now and it is driving me insane. Like there is nothing here at all. Not much to do, most people are White in one county and Black in the other. I am not really that much into Black girls (not to be racist) and honestly the ones in my area aren't really like the classy ones, most are stereotypically ghetto and stuff. I can't really date a White girl, one girl I knew from NYC (Jewish and Italian mixed) visited down here, we hung out a lot, and it was really rough for me. Received threats in public, got yelled at by the older population here, and even received weird looks, she moved back to NYC.

2. I worry that when I do get out of here I will be too old to enjoy the benefits of a love life like dating around. I plan on going to med school so I don't know if I will have time for anything or not. Then I worry by the time I become a doctor I will be too busy working to enjoy the benefits of ever being with a woman.

It isn't like I think I lack game but more so that I haven't had the opportunity to test it out because in my area stuff is so extreme. I have had many Black girls give me their numbers, a lot of White girls have done so as well (one even went out with me but we were never really boyfriend girlfriend), and the ethnic women (small number) I have known here have given me their number but most have moved.

Hope this bold thing works here, worked on other forums, if you do not read anything else then read this.

I worry I will go through life without ever having the opportunity to be with the type of women I like or at least have a chance with them. At times it causes me minor depression and makes me a bit mad, even a bit weak at times, bro, I read your blogs, I know you can help me, thanks!

Getting heckled at in public is a pretty serious indicator you need to get out of there. The weird looks are going to be a given no matter where you go, so get used to ignoring that.
The bad news is you need to leave the nest ASAP. Transfer to another city or state or whatever. Just up and move. The good news is you're only 18. You have plenty of time to leave.
And don't say, 'but I can't leave' because that helps nothing.

Run away of that shithole.

problem is not your town,school,country or any other related to this....the only problem is in your mind. !! ...like thousand of guys out there,you are suffering with low confidence..and in your age it will built up slowly......you are just too young for this and you are worrying a lot about the game...about the 'one'.

give yourself time and focus on other things like study.

and don't be afraid of future 'love' ...eventually you will get one..every guy does.

Let me tell you something pal, I used to be just like you (well, maybe I am, but I'm changing). Always afraid, never standing up for oneself, and crazy Asian parents (except I'm not fully Asian). You have to be so goddam muddafuckin' irrationally self-confident! It all starts with YOU. A man carves out his own destiny. A man makes his rules and sticks by them.

Go big or go home.

"You will NEVER close, if you NEVER open."

"Fortune favors the bold."

You have no game if you don't have inner game.

Hello.

I disagree about your location being irrelevant. Why fight with the pathetic ignorance and racism of these people?
Go to San Francisco or some other place where being Asian and young is an advantage instead of bait for inbred morons.

You'll gain game faster when you aren't getting beat down, and why should you waste energy proving yourself to trash?

[Image: attachment.jpg1396]   

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

A few questions and comments:

(1) I think it'd help us all understand your predicament more clearly if you were to state exactly what your ethnicity is. Don't worry about that making it possible for people to identify you: the South is a big place.

(2) I'm a little amazed that you claim to have dating problems when your height is 6'1", which puts you in something like the top 10% of American males. Given what women's known priorities are (as verified by recent scientific research), that pretty much puts you in the top 10% of desirability also. The fact that you've gotten multiple girls' numbers confirms your desirability. I get a strong feeling that, as others here have suggested as well, your problems are in your head, not external.

(3) What kinds of attitudes regarding love and sexuality did your parents convey to you when you were growing up? I wonder whether they might have created a climate that significantly messed up your mind.

(4) I just realized that, when you said in your first post "SAT scores were below national average", you were talking about your high school, not about yourself. I was going to question whether you had what it takes intellectually to become a doctor. (What were your SAT scores, by the way?) Of course, the fact that you wrote such an ambiguous phrase suggests that your verbal skills could use some improvement. You should work on that. Clear communication is a definite plus for doctors.

(5) If I were in your situation, I wouldn't have any hesitation about dating women who were three years older. (Maybe part of the reason they're disproportionately interested in you is that your height and your dark complexion make them perceive you as older than you really are.) They're still just about as young and fresh as they can be, and you're probably not going to settle down with them anyway, so by the time they start to deteriorate you'll be long gone.

(6) If you end up becoming a doctor, you might not have as much free time as some other people; but since women in their stupidity have a wildly exaggerated idea of the importance and worth of doctors in the world, the three words "I'm a doctor" should accomplish for you what only hours of game can accomplish for most other guys. Even the words "I'm a pre-med student" might accomplish a lot. A negative in this situation is that you might find yourself being prey for women who'd love to "accidentally" get pregnant by a current or future doctor so that they can get hitched to him. So you'll want to be careful.

(7) I notice from one of your posts that you seem to use the words "Hispanic" and "Spanish" interchangeably. I'd advise using the word "Spanish" that way: that word should be reserved for people who are from the country of Spain, in Europe. Calling Hispanic people "Spanish" is a recent habit which I think originated in the ghetto and which sounds, if I may be forgiven for saying so, ignorant.

good post, gds555 .

@Mr.GM

LOL! Those Mystery memes never get old.

[Image: attachment.jpg1402]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

1. Get a therapist
2. Leave Racisttown

As someone who is Southern, white, 6'4", went to a similar-sounding high school, currently attends an Ivy League college, and has never had any sort of relationship with a woman except for a single drunken hookup, I can sympathize. I also have a variety of mental disorders, abusive parents, etc. so we're not exactly the same, but you'll find many of the problems (though not all of them) solve themselves when you're feeling happy. Before Prozac, I couldn't even conceive how two people could like each other, though I saw it every day. Now I just "know," because it's not something you can learn. Being happy helps a lot.

[Image: 32j9.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg1422]   

http://www.quickmeme.com/Indian-Race-Troll/

[Image: attachment.jpg1423]   

[Image: attachment.jpg1424]   

If you are that same Indian troll from a couple of weeks ago, dude get a life!!

And then people wonder why Indians are not looked favorably up on by other people, girls or otherwise!!!

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

LOL! Guys, this is becoming racist!

My motherland must have been sorrowing over such an A-hole!
[Image: tongue.gif]
- From Indian!

Not really that significant or relevant to this thread but WHY do people always assume you are supposed to love White girls? Like honestly, I have nothing against them but White women are not even my main preference, I prefer more tanned women (maybe tanned White women like Sicilian chicks or something), I just want something different.

I never got it, why do folks always assume a dude wants himself a White girl?

Quote: (05-27-2011 07:53 PM)jombozzle Wrote:  

Not really that significant or relevant to this thread but WHY do people always assume you are supposed to love White girls? Like honestly, I have nothing against them but White women are not even my main preference, I prefer more tanned women (maybe tanned White women like Sicilian chicks or something), I just want something different.

Dude you're fucking nuts.[Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-27-2011 08:23 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2011 07:53 PM)jombozzle Wrote:  

Dude you're fucking nuts.[Image: badger.gif][Image: badger.gif]

please tell me why I am nuts, I asked for advice, people said I was some old troll, I never insulted or offended anyone

Quote: (05-22-2011 09:48 PM)jombozzle Wrote:  

I worry I will go through life without ever having the opportunity to be with the type of women I like or at least have a chance with them.

I know it might be hard at your age to understand but hear me out:

YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD. You are very, very young and have many years ahead of you.

It's clear that you know a lot about what you want in life. That's awesome. And it's great that you're acknowledging and seeking help from people about your problems. These are the acts of a mature person.

Stop beating yourself up. The more you do that the more difficult your life will become. Take a long look at your life and ask yourself: What makes me unhappy and how can I change it? Looks like you don't like where you're living. Sounds like a good place to start.

[Image: 38h8.jpg]