rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possible to bang on the spot during daytime ?

I was wondering i work in the mall, during the day most of the time. An a lot of the women there even the older women there are fine, so I'm thinking is it possible to get a quick bang during the daytime ? an if so any tips an places that would be great place ?

Quote: (04-27-2015 05:13 PM)Yankees2 Wrote:  

I was wondering i work in the mall, during the day most of the time. An a lot of the women there even the older women there are fine, so I'm thinking is it possible to get a quick bang during the daytime ? an if so any tips an places that would be great place ?

Let me see. 5 posts.

You want to get a QUICK bang a woman DURING the day IN the mall.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

This is worth the warning:

LOL

10 minute porta-potty-pull:

[Image: 461394996672girl.jpg]

Next level Game shit:

[Image: MAIN-Magaluf-Street-Sex.jpg]

Instant turbo lay foursome:

[Image: 1405559525_Revellers-criticised-over.jpg]

But seriously - if you want to pull girls fast only very Direct Night or Day Game will do it. The London Daygamers have some stuff on it - Daygame.com, Krauser etc.

It takes time to get there and not everyone is even able to pull it off. Girls can get very sexual and there is a thing like the famous Bathroom Pull that can be theoretically attained within 15 minutes, if the girl is on. I managed a Behind the Bushes pull, but it took me an hour - mostly looking for the bushes, because I could have fucked her after 10 minutes.

You can get some serious mall game on if you work at the right store, but pulling to dressing rooms is difficult

Where is that first pick from Zel? I mean , how do you know it was a 10 minute port-a-potty pull (those are actually trash dumpsters)?

Is there a video? For educational purposes of course....[Image: tard.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (04-28-2015 02:48 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Where is that first pick from Zel? I mean , how do you know it was a 10 minute port-a-potty pull (those are actually trash dumpsters)?

Is there a video? For educational purposes of course....[Image: tard.gif]

Random stuff from the net.

So far Game infields don't run that deep.

Also not worth it, you can be busted legally for that kind of behavior.

...though I've always been let off

Disabled toilets.

They usually have a mirror [Image: wink.gif] and are clean because they don't get a lot of use.

Ok, I looked it up and realized I have seen the video of this-it was from St Patricks Day last year.

St Patrick's is second only to Halloween as the best holiday to pull random ass; girls are drunk and open to fun approaches.

Wearing a kilt,you and the girl drinking Irish Car Bombs, and Celtic cavemanning is all you need.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron