rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming tall girls online?

Hey guys. I know there are a few threads on gaming girls that are taller than you in person, and I get all that. That I can handle.

I've started doing online stuff (OKC, and Tinder in particular) and a lot of the taller girls are using height as a screener. I've left my height (5' 9") out of my profile, and I start talking with taller women and when it comes out that they're taller than me I get DQ'ed.

I've got a giraffe (5' 10"+) on my fuck-it list, and I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me on pulling one of them down.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

You trying to get dunked on or you trying to find a side piece.
Eitherway.. you better have game and make the lay up.
Game is game..any girl can get the D

I am the cock carousel

If your 5 foot 9, maybe lie about your height and say your 5 11, and wear nice boots on the first date that give you a lift. Also put the 5 11 height on the profile that way this conversation never comes up. If you don't list a height, in my experience girls will probably be wary.

Either that or just keep it real and up your game.

What is up with all of these threads about gaming specific types of girls.

Next thing you know someone is going to make a thread titled:

"how to game girls who are still pretty but 10 pounds away from crossing the threshold from thick to fat."

Relax guys, just apply the principles that roosh has laid out.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-27-2015 07:19 AM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

I've got a giraffe (5' 10"+) on my fuck-it list, and I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me on pulling one of them down.

This line gave me a good laugh

Quote: (04-27-2015 11:15 AM)Repo Wrote:  

If your 5 foot 9, maybe lie about your height and say your 5 11, and wear nice boots on the first date that give you a lift.

This, lie online and in real life. It's what I do. Hopefully you have a good face, body, dress sense, career, etc. Other than that you can't make your height not matter, I'm afraid to say. A girl getting with a guy who's shorter than her is a very rare event. But if you really want it, I'd say nightgame is a better way to get it.

Height is just a number that girls can use to disqualify men who fall into the trap of trying to appease to their standard. Don't worry about height, don't worry about dick size, don't worry about anything that has a common "average" range/number associated with it. Don't bring it up, pay no attention to it.

You can bang girls taller than you, but online is the worst way to do it.

The best way is nightgame,with a girl who's had a few drinks. Alcohol affects the judgment function of the brain, and makes girls less likely to apply disqualification criteria to men. That's where game, kino and escalation come in.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I'd actually think day game would be better since many times night game is more looks based, but either would be preferable to online game.

I'm 5'7. Obviously don't list my height online. I've noticed that girls who write something about only wanting tall dudes never match with me. Ever. I guess they're savvy and realize if a guy doesn't list his height, he's most likely short. I match with all other girls though, even ones who list their own height and they're 5'9+.

Out of all my matches I've ever gotten in my OLD life, not once have I been asked my height. Either the girls don't care or they don't want to have an awkward conversation about it or whatever. I just game as usual and it is what it is.

Real life is obviously easier for these sorts of things. I prefer women taller than myself and I can tell you it's not easy. But can be done.

Quote: (04-27-2015 05:28 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

The best way is nightgame,with a girl who's had a few drinks. Alcohol affects the judgment function of the brain, and makes girls less likely to apply disqualification criteria to men.

This, approach tall girls who are drunk and horny, and thus less momentarily discriminating. I remember one time last fall I saw this 5 9 Asian dude approach a 6 4 giraffeass white girl and then they started making out. I was like

[Image: ohshit.gif]

I absolutely love tall girls. At 5'9", I'm the definition of "average" in the US. Maybe even below-average according to some.

Either way, I have a lot of success with girls 5'9" and taller.

Having your gym routine/fitness in line definitely helps. Most don't seem to care you're shorter than them if you're in better physical shape than they are and dress sharp. Other than target selection--I have it made up in my mind that when I'm out and see a cute tall girl, I WILL approach her--I run game as usual. Nothing special, nothing different. No girl has ever busted on me being shorter than her.

I think gaming them online is a problem. They're in Amazon-shopper mode, swiftly disqualifying guys for the slightest imperfection. Better to meet in person and let your actual game and swagger speak for itself.

Have had some success with opening them bluntly. "Hey. I was just checking out how tall you are. You're like a giraffe." with a playful smirk.

Nothing compares to Ukrainian girls 5'9 and taller... absolutely nothing.
Slim waists, round butts, perky boobs, beautiful faces. If you think they're beautiful in tight jeans or dresses they're stunning when naked.
I was ignorant of how beautiful tall girls could be before I set foot in Kiev

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (04-27-2015 12:50 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

What is up with all of these threads about gaming specific types of girls.

Next thing you know someone is going to make a thread titled:

"how to game girls who are still pretty but 10 pounds away from crossing the threshold from thick to fat."

He's actually asking the most common real life scenario for online dating. How to get past a height disqualification online.

so far the best answer I can see is to lie and get elevator shoes?

If you're gaming tall women and you lie about your age I guarantee they will notice and bring it up unless its drunk game.

I did a couple of dates with two women saying I was 6'4. I was 6'3 in shoes and 6'2 without and both of them said something about height almost straight away. [Image: lol.gif] I laughed it off and went on about how shallow tall girls are.

From then on I didn't really take a shine to girls above 5'8 because they're a pain in the ass. There is a reason you see tall men with short girls.

Quote: (04-27-2015 07:19 AM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

As everyone said you going have to lie both online and in person with her. This means if you are legitimately 5'9" barefoot then you're going to have to go shopping for decent elevator shoes giving you 3" if possible and update your profile saying you are 6ft. Thats probably going to give you the best odds at it since tall women shop for tall men online. In real life you don't have as much as a problem but online is very hard to crack.

Don't be one of those dumbasses who lie about their height and show up 3-4 inches shorter than advertised. She'll call you out on it so at least put in the effort to appear that tall. I remember one time on another forum I read an account of some guy who was 5'7" and put on his profile he was 5'11". He ends up going out with a 5'9" girl who showed up in 4" heels and she was like "wtf is up with your height"? because she was 6'1" in heels and he didn't even try to boost his height.

In all fairness women use smoke and mirrors when it comes to physical appearance anyways....5" heels, pushup bras, shoulder padding, makeup...etc. They are just pros at it and guys usually never use anything to their advantage.

Quote: (05-02-2015 08:39 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

so far the best answer I can see is to lie and get elevator shoes?

Yep.

If you want to game taller women do it in real life. Online dating is about shallow physical attraction. If you're ugly don't online game. If you're short don't game taller women.

Quote: (05-02-2015 08:52 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I did a couple of dates with two women saying I was 6'4. I was 6'3 in shoes and 6'2 without and both of them said something about height almost straight away. [Image: lol.gif] I laughed it off and went on about how shallow tall girls are.

Simple rule is to make sure you show up as advertised. If you can't get yourself to that height with shoes drop the height or you end up dealing with her calling you out.

Quote: (05-02-2015 09:03 AM)The Wire Wrote:  

Simple rule is to make sure you show up as advertised. If you can't get yourself to that height with shoes drop the height or you end up dealing with her calling you out.

I've been mistaken for being 6'3 and 6'4 in shoes. I am 6'2 without them and this is measured by my employer and doctors for medicals. I am not trying to make up 5 or more inches here and being called out but 1 or 2 and these women know the difference because they have this set size they measure from.

Most tall women have a guy they have seen in person who is their ideal height and they remember the tell tale signs like a science. If you don't fit then they will notice.

Quote: (05-02-2015 08:58 AM)The Wire Wrote:  

As everyone said you going have to lie both online and in person with her. This means if you are legitimately 5'9" barefoot then you're going to have to go shopping for decent elevator shoes giving you 3" if possible and update your profile saying you are 6ft. Thats probably going to give you the best odds at it since tall women shop for tall men online. In real life you don't have as much as a problem but online is very hard to crack.

Don't be one of those dumbasses who lie about their height and show up 3-4 inches shorter than advertised. She'll call you out on it so at least put in the effort to appear that tall. I remember one time on another forum I read an account of some guy who was 5'7" and put on his profile he was 5'11". He ends up going out with a 5'9" girl who showed up in 4" heels and she was like "wtf is up with your height"? because she was 6'1" in heels and he didn't even try to boost his height.

I bet half of the women I've met from online have told me a story about meeting a guy from online who was far shorter than he claimed-like at least 4 inches shorter. These guys are just as delusional as a fat girl thinking a guy won't notice she's 50lbs heavier than she was in the old pics she used on her profile.Women are poor at estimating spatial dimensions, but they are going to notice a large discrepancy. If the guy is their height or shorter when they are wearing heels it will be obvious to them.

I think the max you can get away with is probably 2 inches, if you wear shoes with a higher heel. Don't know about heel lifts and how well they would work. Any guy who is in the 5'10"-11" range should definitely put 6 ft on his profile and wear boots to the meeting. 6 is the magic number for online game-all girls, not just tall ones are looking for it.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (05-02-2015 09:21 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2015 09:03 AM)The Wire Wrote:  

I've been mistaken for being 6'3 and 6'4 in shoes. I am 6'2 without them and this is measured by my employer and doctors for medicals. I am not trying to make up 5 or more inches here and being called out but 1 or 2 and these women know the difference because they have this set size they measure from.

Most tall women have a guy they have seen in person who is their ideal height and they remember the tell tale signs like a science. If you don't fit then they will notice.

I know what you're saying but it's still a 2" difference. You got to remember if you're 6'2" and the guy she went out before was legit 6'4" he might have been 6'5" on date night. There is an obvious difference.

This isn't just a tall girl issue. It's usually more or less an issue who are closer to your height(with heels) who scrutinize things like this. A 5'5" girl might call out a 5'8" guy if he says he's 5'10" and he shows up 5'9". It happens more often than you might think.

You've gotten solid advice on here.

The guy upthread who called it Amazon shopper mode is right on, these girls have a million options so they're actually hoping to find a reason to narrow the list. It's just the nature of the beast.

That said, you can definitely still pull taller girls online. My roommate was 5'6 and he did it several times with quality girls. He just lied and said he was 5'9, threw on some lifts, and then ran great game once they met up. He also had a pic showing off his abs, which I'm sure didn't hurt. Obviously this is more if you're looking for a quick fuck than an ongoing thing.

And I don't buy that girls are great judges of height, at least once you get a few inches taller than them.

Quote: (05-02-2015 09:26 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2015 08:58 AM)The Wire Wrote:  

Women are poor at estimating spatial dimensions, but they are going to notice a large discrepancy. If the guy is their height or shorter when they are wearing heels it will be obvious to them.

I agree and you're biggest call out is going to be if she is near your height in heels which is why it's a situation thing. The issue occurs if the girl is the near the same or greater than your height as your fake height when she shows up in heels.

So if you're 5'10" and you list 6' there is going to be an obvious spatial issue if the girl is 5'11" and shows up in 4" heels. You're going to get called on it unless you are maybe wearing 3" elevator boots. The opposite is if the girl is 5'4" and shows 5'8" to the date. She won't know for jack.

Quote:Quote:

I think the max you can get away with is probably 2 inches, if you wear shoes with a higher heel. Don't know about heel lifts and how well they would work. Any guy who is in the 5'10"-11" range should definitely put 6 ft on his profile and wear boots to the meeting. 6 is the magic number for online game-all girls, not just tall ones are looking for it.

I personally just do 1" because i'm not close to the magic 6ft marker as it is. I should probably bump it to 2" and invest in legit shoes for it. My personal rule is just show up as advertised even if you have to get shoes to do it.

Quote: (04-27-2015 07:29 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

You trying to get dunked on

10/10