rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cities to stay in during the summer

We have a couple threads about where to go during the summer: For those guys who don't care much about beaches or resorts, what are some big cities to stay in for at least one month where there isn't a big decrease in locals leaving town? From the forum these two have popped up a couple times:

Montreal
Stockholm

South American cities are also a fine choice since they're experiencing winter. Any others?

London is absolutely buzzing in the summer. It's such a big city that even if a large number leave for the summer it doesn't make much of a dent. And those leaving are replaced by hordes of tourists. There is also an influx of students, mainly Europeans who spend the summer in London learning English.

Barcelona is also jammed in the summer.

any city with 1mil + population would be good imo.

I would say Toronto is a great place to "visit" in the summer. There are loads of things to do, our big festival is Caribana in August. We have loads of festivals like the Taste of Danforth (in Greektown), Pride Festival (Gay Festival -attracts loads of women), Molson Indy car racing and great nightlife.

For those that do not live here, you will have a great time. If you have a British or American accent then things could very well happen for you. I truly love Toronto but the women are far too difficult for my liking and over-value themselves.

I give Montreal the edge.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I would actually say London is better in the summer.

Brit girls disappear off to med beach resorts (good riddance) and tourists from all over the world arrive

People travel away from Stockholm to beach cities in europe during the summer and some of the partyscene goes on "tour" during "Stockholmsveckorna" Week 28 they are on the westcoast during the tennis tournaments in "Båstad" 29-30 "Visby on the island Gotland" and then St Tropez.

Barcelona is getting to be the capital of the Med these days. Superb cuisine, great clubs and lots of cultural sights.

Quote: (05-22-2011 03:02 PM)ice axe Wrote:  

People travel away from Stockholm to beach cities in europe during the summer and some of the partyscene goes on "tour" during "Stockholmsveckorna" Week 28 they are on the westcoast during the tennis tournaments in "Båstad" 29-30 "Visby on the island Gotland" and then St Tropez.

If you're staying for a month in Sweden during the summer, the West Coast is probably the better option with several hotspots for partying in close proximity.

Visby - Doesn't look too bad....

Uhm, krakow is probably best outside summer time thanks to the students, but it is good during summer times because many girls come there to party just for a weekend or more. and also many girls go there to get a short time sumer job, because it is the party city and like that they will have a super fun summer while making money (working during the day and partying during the night) Problem is the big increase of tourisms (which is not all too bad, if you enjoy banging an aussie or a brit or an american girl once in a while)
But yeah, cities near the sea are probably your best bet though..

By the way, in my opinion, the best month of the year to pick-up girls? September!!has always been my best month(still summer time, horny time, and all students arriving, all single and horny from all the sun they have taken)

Never been there in summer, but I have a feeling that Saint petersburg could be pretty rad on summer. Maybe not, but maybe..

Ukraine too I think. (kazantip festival there on august is supposed to rock too)

Quote: (05-22-2011 06:57 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Those are only for two specific weeks every year that deals with yachting fairs and competitions. It draws the St. Tropez crowd and its wannabes.

I read somewhere on the forum a post (maybe it was by Roosh, not sure) on how Swedish girls are chasing status to raise their own or their clique's perceived social standing. I could add to this observation but in short it's pretty much valid, and especially so for the crowd in Visby during the summer. I could tell you a half dozen summer spots in Swe that would have somewhat less partying but with a crowd that wouldn't give you anywhere near of the headache.

Quote: (05-23-2011 02:21 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (05-22-2011 06:57 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I could tell you a half dozen summer spots in Swe that would have somewhat less partying but with a crowd that wouldn't give you anywhere near of the headache.

Interesting.

What are those spots? What would the quality of girls be like?

Quote: (05-23-2011 08:26 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Interesting.

What are those spots? What would the quality of girls be like?

Tylösand, Marstrand, Varberg, Smögen, Lysekil... in that order (IMO)

Quality: These are just the city girls heading out for some sun and partying. But overall quality is higher compared to the girls in the city (my theory is that the ugly ones know to disqualify themselves). Your competition will be stiffer though.