rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day 1.

Day 1.

AFC / one-itis case. Fed up after having an 8-model flake on me. Eventual date with low game, mid kino, failed shit test re: "her place". Here's the lead-up, plus other IOI's:

Yes! I have a rooftop on my apt building, but light pollution might be heavy to see the stars ?

I'm down tho

(2 minutes, silence)

As in..I'm free

Problem: frustration, inaction, low game.

Solution: Fuck bitches. Spin plates.

1) "Bang", "Day Game" --> Amazon.

2) RVF. More.

3) Watch comedy.

4) Lift. Tight clothes, public places.

5) Approach. ...state, approach.

Day 1.

Welcome. Can you break this down in English? You invited a woman to your apartment but it was too polluted to see the stars ? What was the Shit test you are talking about ?

Day 1.

Your post.

Words, many.

Jumbled.

Understandable.

Not.

Solution: English?

[Image: 28tz98o.jpg]

Day 1.

Assuming you're not a troll...based on this post...

First post is a new thread --> not afraid to try

and guessing you aren't illiterate

You don't say much in your post --> you don't know how to lead a conversation well

Yes, I'm being very presumptive, but just a guess.

Use your words and let us know more about yourself.

I used to know an older lady, a teacher, and she'd always say..."use your words"

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Day 1.

Thanks for the criticism, and you're right about leading conversations. I didn't want to have some wall-of-text post filled with personal bullshit, but I understand how that context would be important. Reviewed the "forum troll" page a couple times before posting, but figured I needed to hash something out and take action.

I'm genetically gifted, in ways - IQ ~ 125, 6 foot tall white male, athletic build, not balding - probably a 7-8 by most women's standards, not accounting for low paying job and inconsistent confidence (ADD, depression - diagnoses that I've figured to be at least part bullshit) - but talking to / approaching women has always been a hard thing for me to parse. I've usually managed to "pull" women by being attractive, intelligent, stoic, and funny in circumstances I often had little control over - attractive, sexually aggressive 6's and 7's usually sought me out with little energy investment on my end.

After a couple terrible relationships, and failed online approaches at higher SMV girls, I hit an obvious wall. Found Heartiste and Rational Male, and started casually observing female social dynamics at my office job. This last week, I gamed a girl I knew in college via facebook into meeting up. My text game with this girl was going pretty well, so initially I had her offering to meet at her place, or come out to mine. I ended up fucking up the date by being open about my low-profile work / life experience, and she's hardly returning texts at this point.

With every failure, it's becoming clear that I need to start hammering away at pure cold approach game, and stop clinging to the past. I'm being a bitch and having a hard time getting outside of my own head. Tonight I went out to a bar, enjoyed some scotch, and talked to a dude about getting a job bouncing at a nearby bar.

For reference, here's the chick: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/19/fashio...nting.html

Day 1.

Quote: (04-24-2015 01:55 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Welcome. Can you break this down in English? You invited a woman to your apartment but it was too polluted to see the stars ? What was the Shit test you are talking about ?

The major shit test I hinted at was at the end of the night, I asked some bullshit about seeing her cat at her apartment. She laughed and said "uh, no".

The original premise was to go see a meteor shower, but that transitioned into just grabbing food because it was overcast - maintaining the frame that I didn't really want to see her. Of course when we met up, seeming like a stud around a higher value chick is tough when I've hardly swallowed the Red Pill.

Either way, this is all with one chick, and I need to just start adding notches at this point.

I have a long way to go. I really appreciate any criticism, advice, anything. This seems like a fucking awesome place, and dealing with women this last year has destroyed my mental and physical health. That said, for the first time in my life I feel like I have direction, and purpose. I quit my job, and am planning to move from Boston to the West coast.